A Rape Story... And Billie

A Rape Story...and Billie chapter 7

"My brother is trieng to help me, Mike you just don't understand! You're just jealous because your sister comitted suicide Mike! Oops Mike, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry."
" Billie, she comitted suicide because of your brother! Your brother raped my sister too! She hated your brother when he did it to her too! She kept all of this in her diary, she hated him! "

"Screw you Mike!" Billie said as he started walking away. I started getting up from the hill I was standing on and I tripped and starting rolling down the hill. Thunk!
" Oww... uh oh... umm hi Mike" I said staring up at Mike.
" What all did you hear? Not much actually I didn't hear anything."
" Good." He said as he started walking away.

I got up and ran back to the school, the door was still open because I left a rock in the way. I ran to my class to see Mike and Billie at opposite sides of the room.
" Miss Nash, you just missed a fight, Bilie and Mike just started going after each other. Well, sit down Miss Nash and just talk for the last ten minutes of class. Its a study hall for the rest of this class because I have a headache from all of my students!" Stated the teacher.

"Hey Ellie." Matt said as he walked over to me and started blabbing about the fight between Mike and Billie. I just sat there and started to doodle on a piece of homework. I started drawing my thoughts.....a person dieng. Matt looked at it. "Holy shit Ellie, a little destructive today?"

The bell rang finally, I got up and ran to my locker. I'm outta here! Thank God! I got my stuff and went outside. Bam! I was hit and down. "Oww what the fuck! Oh God", it was Billie. I got up and quickly pushed him down and ran. He got up and I could hear him running after me, I sped up. So did he. I ran all the way to my house and went in and then locked the door as fast as I could.