A Rape Story... And Billie

A Rape Story...and Billie chapter 8

I sat there and just thought for awhile. Why does he hate me so much? Why does he love to hate me? What did I do to deserve this? Did I hurt him in any way? Does he really like me? All of these thoughts went through my head until I turned on the tv.

I fell asleep. Then I heard the door open and I woke up."Hello? Whos there? Hello!" I repeated. "Its just me Ellie" Mom said. I walked up to my bedroom and looked out of my window. I knew it, Billie was finally gone. I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind.

I walked to the geek pitt. I looked around for posters of the next band to play here. "Green Day? Who the hell? .....Hmmm..... featuring Billie Joe, Mike Dirnt, and Tre Cool. Okay, I know Billie, Tre, and Mike, but Mike must have changed his last name... O' well, I should get out of this place before my mom figures out I'm out of the house.

I walked home and I heard a voice. "Go away! Get away from me! Don't fucking touch me!" it was Billies voice." You know I could tell your mother about your grades! Do you think that she would be happy with her "precious boy"? Your anything but, your just a God damn loser! Oh and does she know that your part faggot? No, she doesn't! You know why? Because I didn't tell her yet!" said a man in the house.

Billie ran out of the house and ran smack dabb into me. We both fell to the ground. "Ouch, are you okay Billie?" I asked touching his shoulder. "No, get the fuck away from me, I want to be alone!" he said as he turned towards me. "Oh my God, Billie, your bleeding!" I said shocked as I looked at his face."Was that your step dad in there? Did he do that to you!" I asked.

"Ellie, go away before he comes after you too, he's drunk, you should go" Billie said. I saw tears coming out of his eyes. "No, Billie, I can stay here for awhile with you" I stated. As Soon as I said that he hugged me close. "Ellie, I don't know who to turn to, I can't tell mom what he does to me..." Billie trailed off. "What all did he do to you Billie?" I asked shocked to see him crying. "He...he....he touched me... and he hitt me...and he... he... raped me" Billie said clutching me trieng to hold back tears. " Billie, it will be okay, I'm here, don't worry" I said holding him close. " You can come and stay at my house until your mom comes back from her trip okay?" I asked. "Thank you Ellie" Billie said with a shaking voice.