If My Chemical Romance Discovered Mibba

First and only chapter.

’’Oh my god… ew’’ Frank Iero mused to himself his eyes glued to the screen of the laptop firmly on his knees. By chance he had found a website called ‘MIBBA’ with some…. interesting stories about he and his band mates on it.

However disturbing he found it he couldn’t look away. Even the most graphic scenes, between him and Gerard mainly, never failed to amaze him at how hard the fans who wrote it must have worked to be this… creative?

’’Hey Frankenstein’’ Gerard called in a friendly manner walking into the room and sitting next to Frank who quickly shut the laptop before Gerard’s eyes could see it.

’’Why you close it? Is it because you were looking at porn again?’’ Gerard asked in a joking tone as Franks eyes grew wide.

’’No, Gerard, surprisingly im not, unlike you always do’’ he replied in a defiant tone crossing his arms across his chest.

This was a huge mistake; Gerard snatched the laptop from his lap quickly and opened it seeing this website ‘MIBBA’ opened on the screen. Scanning quickly across the text upon it he let out a freaked out squeal and pushed the laptop back onto Franks lap.

’’You-you were reading ‘Frerard’ which is me and you…’’ Gerard trailed off his breathing erratic and his face shocked.

’’What’s Frerard?’’ Mikey asked walking into the living area of the tour bus with Ray and Bob behind him before sitting down on the couch opposite Frank and Gerard, Ray and Bob either side of him.

’’Just some creative fans’’ Gerard answered coolly trying to brush it off as he looked at Frank with a nasty glare, silently blaming him for these questions.

’’Oh I heard about that!’’ Mikey squealed sudden realisation across his face. ‘’Yeah, that’s where Gee and Frank fuck, right?’’ He asked in a teenie-like tone, excitement scrawled across his face as he humiliated his older brother and his best friend.

Bob and Ray laughed at the performance as both brothers grappled playfully on the ground screaming obscenities.

’’AHHH! REAL LIFE WAYCEST’’ Frank randomly shouted from where he had clicked another link on the screen and read a bit of what is known as ‘waycest.’

’’What?’’ Gerard asked ceasing all movement as he stared up at a grinning Frank.

’’Well, according to this here MIBBA waycest is where the two Way brothers, meaning you two, fuck each other’’ he laughed getting a kick out of the disgusted faces of the two Ways.

’’But, no! Ew’’ Gerard hollered quickly standing upright from where he had been grappling Mikey as if he had shocked him with an electric spark.

’’Haha, Waycest!’’ Frank laughed from the sofa his eyes brimming with laughter tears as he laughed harder than he ever thought possible.

’’FRERARD’’ Mikey screamed back at him.

’’WAYCEST’’

’’FRERARD’’

’’WAYCEST’’

’’FRIKEY’’ Gerard suddenly interjected cutting off both of them mid fight, looking up from the screen again.
’’Let’s never mention this again’’ he finalised watching them all give agreeing nods.
’’WHAT?’’ Frank demanded.

’’Frank and Mikey; Frikey. Meaning you two fuck each other!’’ Gerard grinned as both their faces became nauseous.

’’Umm, we aren’t involved in any of these, umm... Stories are we?’’ Ray asked somewhat timidly for both he and Bob as they sat watching the scene unfold.

’’Not many; mainly frerards, waycests and frikeys’’ Gerard answered in a scared tone.

Suddenly Frank stood up, serious in the middle of all of his band mates.

’’ The fans who are writing this shit must seriously be horny!’’ he laughed as he watched Gerard get the famous ‘Way’ mischief smirk onto his face.

’’Who said Frerard is shit Frank. It just might come true one day!’’ he ended pulling the shocked Frank in for a large over-dramatic peck on the lips.

Frank stood in complete shock once Gerard had pulled away mumbling words under his breath. ‘’Fan girls- horny teenagers- me and Gerard- EW.’’

After a moment or so of him gathering his thoughts he looked up and stared around at his still slightly shaken band mates.

’’Let’s never mention this again’’ he finalised watching them all give agreeing nods.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, just a small one shot with an idea that came to me in a dream a few days ago.
Comments make me smile!
-
xoxo