Status: Active, but I must apology if I take too long writing the chapters ;)

The World Will Never Be Ugly to Me

Dreaming

It happened all so fast. In a minute he was right there next to me and the next he lied on the floor dead, stroked by a lightning.

~~~One Day Before~~~
"We have to celebrate!" He said to me, with a smile.
"What's the occasion?"
"How can you forget Gerard?! Tomorrow will is our two months anniversary! We have to celebrate that!"
"But we celebrated last month!" I replied
"Last month it's last month. Besides that celebration was more... private." He whispered, in a very
seducing tone."
What he meant with that was that in day we celebrated our first month together by having sex with each other. Of course he blew each other off loads of times, but we never had anal sex. You're probably wondering (A/N: no you're not! you love gay fanfic and you know how this works xD) "Who puts what in who?" Well, I was the first. And I loved it. It hurt at the beginning, but the pain was becoming into pleasure with the time.
After that little party, we did it almost every night. But don't think that our relationship became physical, because it didn't. Through the past of these two months we became confidants, best friends. I knew all his secrets and he knew mine. But we could act like we were just friends if we wanted to do so, which was almost never.
"What's in your mind, Frankie-boo?"
"Well, I was thinking in a small party.. Just you, me and our friends... What do you say Gee-bear?"
"When and where?"
"Tomorrow afternoon, after classes in the garden."
I kissed him to show him that I agreed with him. He gave a small jump and hugged me "Don't you worry about anything Gee-bear, 'cause I'll take care of everything!" And left skipping. If it was anyone else, I'd called him a very gay person, but Frank was different. He had the height and the attitudes of a child, which I found very cute and adorable. His eyes glistened when he asked for something, which made it hard for me to resist him and so I satisfied all his wishes...At the same time, he could be sexy, seductive and had these very adult attitudes. And these were the major reasons that made me love him like I did.
I spend the next hours with Mikey, Bob and Ray, while Frank was taking care of the party with Katara's help.
"I saw him half an hour ago. He so stressed out he was almost screaming." Bob said.
I smiled. Then I picked up my phone and called him.
"Could you come to the living room please?" I asked, when he answered the call.
"Sure." And a couple of seconds later he was right there, in front of me.
I stood up, got close to him and kissed him passionately.
When we stopped kissing he looked at me, confused and shy, and said "Why did you do that?"
"What? I can't kiss my boyfriend now? Well so-rry for loving you, you stupid little brat. Plus, you're so nervous and I wanted to calm you down."
He smiled even more, gave me a peck, whispered in my ear "Thank you. I love you too Gee-bear." And vanished.
I sat down again. The three of them were looking at me.
"What?" I asked, embarrassed and confused.They looked to each other, then to the floor, then to me again. We started to laugh like crazy and it took a while for us to stop. But when it did, I looked at Mikey and said "Mikes, I need to talk to you... It's about dad..."
His smile fainted. Ray and Bob looked to each other and left us alone.
"I know where dad is. He was one of was..."
"Gee, we haven't heard of him for 12 years. I barely remember him! Why would I try to find him?"
"Because he's our dad, Micheal! He must have had some reason for leaving us. I really want to know why he did!"
"Maybe I can help you." a female voice said, behind me. I turned over and I saw the school principal.
"Your father studied and teached here. He knew that you'd be like him, so he told your mother. She, who knew nothing about mutants, was confused. That confusion became fear; and later hate and disgust that became bigger by the day. Every single day your parents argued, and these arguments were becoming bigger and bigger, until one day, your mother kicked your father out of the house. She said that he could no longer come back, not even to see you two."
"If she hates the mutants so much why did she let us come here?" I asked.
"Because she knew that sooner or later you'd find out that you're not ordinary humans and when you did, she didn't you to want to be near her..."
"Just like dad..." Mikey concluded. "Then why didn't he send us letters or called us in the phone?"
"I'm afraid I can't answer to that question... But last year, I received this letter." She said, handed me a letter she took from her purse. "At first I didn't understand, because there were no students called Mikey and Gerard... But when you came, you came I remembered the letter. That's why I knew you had a brother when I went to your house, Gerard. Now, you don't mind, I have to leave." She said, leaving us alone again.
For a while, I just stood there, looking to the envelope.
"Aren't you going to open it?" Mikey asked
"For so long, I've wondered why did he stop talking. If he loved us, if he missed us..."
"Come on Gerard! It's just a letter!" He replied, taking the envelope out of my hands. Then he opened it and grabbed a piece of paper that was inside it.
"Oh no you're not! You're not going to read it first! I'm the oldest, I had the idea of finding our dad. Now hand me that freaking letter!"
He did what I told. I unfolded it:
"Dear children,
You have no idea how much I miss you. I wrote you every month, but you didn't answered... I think your mom is not giving them to you... So this is my last letter. I'm sending it to this school in the hope that you come to study here.
If you wish to see me, I'll be at the Central Park every day 7 of every month, waiting for you to come.
With much love from you dad
Thomas Way"
I gave the letter to Mikey and he read it quite fast.
"Now what?" He asked me.
"I don't know... When is the next day 7?"
"In two weeks I guess..."
"Then we have time to think this through..."
"Yeah, I guess you're right... Well, we should go.. They are probably wondering why are we taking so long..."
I nodded in agreement. Our first guess was the kitchen, since it was dinner time, and we guessed it right. Ray, Bob and Zuko were there, sat in a table, eating a bowl of cereals.
"Pass me the milk" Mikey asked, sitting next to Bob.
"So... How are you and Katara going?"
"We're not. We both like each other, but we don't want to hurt Aang. I mean, he's like a brother to me... You can't imagine how much he has done for me... Doing this would be like a stab in the back."
"But you can't run away from your feelings. If he truly loves her, he'll let her choose who she wants to be with..." Mikey said.
We all looked at Mikey. I didn't knew my brother was so good at giving advises! After that, there was an awkward silence in that table.
"Where's your boyfriend, faggot?" Kyle asked, from the across the room.
"And why do you wanna know? Do you want to fuck him?"
He looked at me, disgusted "I'm not gay like you two."
"Besides, you're totally not his type!"
"And why do you say that, shit face?"
"Well, he doesn't like fucktards like you! And guys without brains don't turn him on."
Kyle came near me and grabbed my by the shirt. "You better shut that mouth, queer."
"Hey! Leave him alone, asshole." Frank yelled, as soon as he arrived the kitchen.
"Or what?" Kyle asked, sarcastically.
"Or I'll rip your teeth off."
"A little piece of fuck like you? Ha! Don't make me laugh Iero!"
"Don't try me!" Frank was getting angrier.
I got close to him and kissed him. "Calm the fuck down baby. He's just a piece shit who's begging for attention."
He grabbed my hand and took my to our room.
When we got there, he closed the door and started to kiss me like a mad man, which was turning me on. I never experienced this side of him. And I was liking it. His hands were below my t-shirt, touching my skin.
He stopped kissing my lips, and went to my neck. First he kissed it, then he started to suck it, making me let go some low-tone moans.
I took his shirt off and he took mine. I happened all so fast that the next thing I noticed was that we were lied in the bed, him on the top, which meant one thing: I was going to get fucked.
He unzipped my pants and took them off, and the same to my boxers. Then he undid his pants and boxers.
~~~~~~Le sex scene that I don't know how to describe (A/N: yep, I'm that mean). ~~~~~~

We fell asleep under the sheets, covered in sweat.
The next day, we had to wake up early because we had classes in the morning.
"Geeeeeeee! Get your ass out of the bed and go get dressed." He said, shaking me.
"Leave me! I want to sleep. I'm exhausted!"
He giggled, and started to kiss my neck. I was still naked so he started to play with my dick and when I got a boner, he started to pump it faster and faster, making me release loud moans.
"Happy two month anniversary honey" He whispered in my ear, when I came. "Now get up before I tickle you!"
I got up. I hated tickles.
After I got ready we went to the kitchen to have breakfast.
"What happened to you two last night? You disappeared after that fight with Kyle!" Mikey asked, when we got near their table.
We looked to each other and smirked.
"Nothing much. We just got tired of that motherfucker." Frank lied.
I could describe the classes and all that stuff, but I'm not 'cause you'd be bored. So I'm just gonna talk about the party.
It wasn't that big, just like Frank promised and we were having fun. Until Kyle and his jerk friends arrived.
"Oh look. The faggots are celebrating their gayness." Kyle said.
"Oh look to the fucks we give about your commentaries: zero!" I replied.
Kyle got next to me and punched me in the face. "You should learn to have some manners. That's not how you treat someone superior."
"You're right. He shouldn't have treat you like that. He should have punched you instead. But I don't mind doing it for him."
Kyle look to the sky and we saw the getting dark.
"Frank leave him before you'll end up hurt." I asked, holding his arm.
"Let go, Gee. I won't get hurt."
Before I had a chance to reply, Bob pushed me, getting stroked by the lightning caused by Kyle.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW LAYOUT! THIS ONE WAS MADE BY ME :D
okay, sorry if I freaked you out with my last A/N, but I got really mad.
hum... yep that's it. thanks for reading. I promise I'll make the next chapter really quickly. love ya'll <3 ;)