Fractured From The Fall

I'll try not to bother you, I promise.

It’d been a week now since Garrett had been introduced to Olivia, and no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t get her out of his head. Everything reminded him of her. He was constantly reminded of her small petit frame, her soft white blonde hair that fell in curls around her small face. Her stained pink lips and her dark green eyes. He couldn’t shake Olivia Stump from his thoughts.

After he’d asked her about Ryan Adams the two never stopped talking, at least that was until John had reminded Olivia she had work in an hour. After she said a brief goodbye, he never saw her again. In an odd sort of way, he missed her. Yet he’d only spoken to her for a few hours. After she left Kennedy and Pat began to tease him, but being the stubborn boy he was he denied anything and everything. He did not want to risk his heart getting broken, again.

The first girl to ever break his heart was Lucy Cartwright. He met her in senior year of high school. They dated for a short week or two before Garrett plucked up the courage he so often found hard to find and asked her to be his official girlfriend. She gladly accepted.
They had been together a few months before his band mates had sat him down in Kennedy’s garage and told him what they had seen Lucy doing outside the movie theatre with the schools leading football player. He was broken. The first girl he’d ever had the courage to ask out had cheated on him. Later that day he confronted her and told her what he knew she’d been doing. She laughed in his face and said “What did you expect?”

Ever since that day in senior year Garrett had never found interest in female company, unless it was for nothing more than friendship.

But just after knowing Olivia for a few short hours, he knew that Olivia Stump was nothing like Lucy Cartwright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Howdy strangers.
I know it's been ages, and I know it's short. I just sort of neglected this story.
I've had ideas floating around in my head for a while now, but I'm finally decided on a set storyline. Hopefully it won't be too cliché.

Don't be silent readers.
Comment, subscribe!
I'll try and update whenever I can.