Inside the Iron Maiden

Inside The Iron Maiden

9th of April, 1516.

The Day I died.

I was forced to do his dirty work everynight. I would roam the streets exchanging Pleasure for Money. Money that he would spend on Food, Drink and Pleasure of his own.

I met this man when I was just Fourteen. I was living on the streets back then with not even a penny to my name. He took me under His wing and provided Shelter and Food for me. I was grateful of course. I would thank him everyday before bed then I would thank God for sending me an angel. I was happy untill he turned on me.

~ ***~

"Amy my Dear" He called me down from my chamber.

"Yes, Sir?" I asked stepping into the palour where he sat, drinking his Nightly glass of Wine.

"Amy come here" He motioned for me to sit. I obeyed and took a seat next him.

He swirled his wine in it's glass and inhaled the Aroma, as he always did and then he spoke those words. The words that lead to my death not even 3 years later.

"Would you like to Do a little job for me?"

Forgive me but I won't be home again

~***~

Now here I am almost three years later in a prison because of it. I wasn't welcome in the chapel anymore nor was I aloud to visit my Brother in the Church Yard. Oh How I miss him. He Died Five years ago of Plague. Without My Brother I as forced to the streets where I met Him which lead to My Imprisonment.

I sat in my chamber on the Cold cobble-stone floor. My dress was far past tattered. The once soft Green Material was now stained in various places with an oily black.

Isn't Something Missing?

I began to cry. I knew what was instore for me; The Gallows.

Salty tears fell from my Green Eyes as more and more thourghts of Him came to mind.

Isn't Someone Missing Me?

The loud thuds of two pairs of boots echoed off the walls of the Gaol. The two Guards were deeply conversed about a Priests vision.

"He said that The lord spoke to him" The first said.

"What ever of?" The second questioned.

"He spoke of a Sacrifice, a Sinful Sacrifice"

"When will it be needed?"

"Tonight, the King Insisted"

I swallowed hard and sunk further into the wall. So it Wasn't the Gallows after all.

***
I was lead by two elderly woman out of my Chamber in shakles. The cool metal slowly cutting into my wrists yet not enough to bleed.

We entered a Grand bathing Chamber. It's walls made of white marble. I couldn't help but smile, it was beautiful. But the smile was quickly wiped away by the woman on my left slapping me across the face.

"We'll have none of That!" she snapped, "Do you want to Die? Do find Joy in Death?"

"Yes" I whispered as they began to remove my dress. They left me to remove my corsets. I did as I was told as they ran a bath. The sweet scent of lavander oils drifted through the room.

I was lead by the hair into the tub where they began to scrub the dirt away roughly. I sat there staring at the wall infront as one tipped water over my curly black locks.

Soon the sound of scissors was herd and my long hair was left in a short spikey mess. Tears seeped down my face as they began to insult me, abuse me.

I was pulled from the bath, dried quickly and dressed in a Grand Crimson Gown. Some would think it was fit for a queen at a glance. But it was stained with the Blood of past Condemned. As one would Imagine, it smelt horrible.

I was put back in shakels and lead out of the Room, The last Beauty I would see on this World, to the chapel.

A priest forced me to my knees and bowed my head. He took a Bible and started to read verses to me and the Amused King who was watching from a Balcony. Many others where whatching but civilions where left out of it completely.

Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?


I was dragged to my feet and lead down the Aisle. Many on-lookers spat on me. I deserve it, they say.

The Priest, closely followed by the Kind, lead me into a Room. It's cold, moss covered walls dripped quietly with water. It musty scent was revolting and I could feel my stomach churn. A long red carpet lead down the length of the room. I followed it and my Eyes met a Ghastly site, My Fate
.
An Iron Maiden

My breathing became shallow as the rest of the Authorized on-lookers entered the Chamber. This was it.

I slowly walked along the carpet towards my afte. Two guards opened The Maiden's Doors to reviel the horror inside. Iron Spikes stuck out everywhere. The Walls, the Doors and even The Floor.

The Priest grabbed my hair and focused my head up towards the top of Torture Device. The face of the Maiden stared back at me, Her Eye piercing my own. Why Me?

I was forced to step inside. It smelt of rotted flesh and fear. I took one last look at the crowd.

Their faces blurred. But one stood out, It was Him. He had a smirk on his face and a girl under his arm. She looked not even Eleven years old. Her face pale and her eyes blue. His next Victim.

And if I bleed, I'll bleed,
Knowing you don't care.


The doors to the Iron Maiden closed ad I was sent into Pitch Black Pain. The Last thing I herd on God's Green Earth was My Own screams for them To open the doors and let me Freefrom my pain.

Isn't something missing?
Isn't something...