Status: Oneshot.

Get Stoned.

1/1

It was another weekend alone, Andy was gone on tour with Black Veil Brides and I was stuck home, alone. It wouldn't be so bad if before Andy had left we hadn't gotten in an argument. We got so frustrated with each other that we decided to "take a break", in other words we were done. Andy told me we would talk about it when they got back from touring. They would be back tomorrow morning, I went to my room going to sleep. I woke up the next morning and got dressed and went downstairs and turned the tv on, there was a knock at the door and Andy walked in, "Hey." I looked at him, "Hi." He sighed, "Izzy, we need to talk. Which means we have to listen to each other. I know our love isn't perfect, but I'm trying my hardest to make it that way. I don't know if we can make it if you keep getting angry at me, it's too much sometimes."

Just hear me out
If it's not perfect I'll perfect it till my heart explodes
I highly doubt
I can make it through another of your episodes
Lashing out
One of the petty moves you pull before you lose control


I sighed and nodded, "You know I don't mean to." He nodded, "I know but we need to fix everything before we can really figure out how this will work. I don't know how much more of this I can take, I love you Izzy but you're mood swings are taking a toll on me."

You wear me out
But it's all right now
Lets go home and get stoned
We could end up makin love instead of misery
Go home and get stoned
Cause the sex is so much better when you're mad at me
You wear me out (We could end up making love instead of misery)


I looked at the ground, tears forming in my eyes and I felt Andy wrap his arm's around me, "Please, Izzy. Don't cry. I hate seeing you sad." I looked at him, "Do you love me or not?" He kissed me softly, "You know I do." I smiled, "Alright, then come on." I took his hand and lead him upstairs.

But it's all right now
Without a doubt
The break up is worth the make up sex you're givin me
Lets hash it out
Cause your bitchin and your yellin don't mean anything
Don't count me out
I can handle all the baggage that you're carrying


We were in our bedroom and I seen Andy go over to the bedside table he opened the bottom drawer and smiled, "You still have this?" I nodded, "It's just in case. You know whenever we fight, this always get's involved when we make up." He nodded and handed me the weed, we both smoked it and were high. I looked at Andy, "Why did we break up? I love you." He shrugged, "I love you too but sometimes you're too much for me Izzy. I can't always handle it." My mouth dropped open and I went to leave the room, "I hate you Andy." He got up and grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall, kissing me, I couldn't help but kiss back. He pulled away, "You don't hate me." I glared at him, "Yeah I do." He kissed me again this time picking me up and carrying me to the bed and laying me down. He kissed my neck and moved his way down my neck to my chest, he pulled my shirt off and kissed me again. I pulled away and his shirt joined mine somewhere on the floor. I ran my hands along his chest, he unhooked my bra. I started undoing his belt, soon there was a pile on the floor, our shirts, jeans, everything. I kissed Andy, he looked at me, "You wanna do this?" I nodded, "As always." He smiled and kissed me, I felt his hand slowly moving up my inner thigh, soon I felt one finger enter me, then two, then three. I moaned and smiled, "Quit teasing and fuck me already Biersack." He smiled, "As you wish." He positioned himself and entered me, he started off slow. I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist, he kissed me again. I smiled, "Faster." He smiled and started going faster, I felt him hit the spot, "Ohh Andy, harder!" He did, I moaned, "A..andy!" He smiled and kissed me, he pulled away, "Fuck! Izzy, I'm..I'm so close." Not very long after that I felt him release into me, I smiled and kissed him one last time before he collapsed next to me, "I love you Izzy." I smiled, "Love you too Andy."

You wear me out
But it's all right now
Let's go home and get stoned
We could end up makin love instead of misery
Go home and get stoned
Cause the sex is so much better when you're mad at me
You wear me out (We could end up makin love instead of misery)
But it's alright now
Lets go home and get stoned
We could end up makin love instead of misery
Go home and get stoned
Cause the sex is so much better when you're mad at me
Go home and get stoned
We could end up making love instead of misery
Go home and get stoned
Cause the sex is so much better when you're mad at me
You wear me out
(We could end up makin love instead of misery)
But it's all right now
(Cause the sex is so much better when you're mad at me)
Lets go home and get stoned
Lets go home and get stoned
Lets go home and get stoned
Lets go home and get stoned
♠ ♠ ♠
Finished :)