Status: Finished(:

She's Been Running Through My Dreams

Restart My Heart

I walked down the aisle with Alex by my side. He stood next to me while I stood next to the priest. I heard the music start. Evan and Eva walked down first, then Cassadee and Rian, then Zack and Karla. Lisa walked down as the maid of honor. Janie skipped-not walked- down the aisle as the flower girl. She ran over to me and hugged me.

“I love you Daddy.” She kissed me cheek then went to stand by Lisa. We don’t have any of our family left so I watched as our friends stood up and turned to the door. Audrey looked absolutely breath taking as she walked down the aisle with Jack.

The ceremony was simple, quick.

“You now may kiss the bride.” These words made my life. Audrey put her hands on my neck as I kissed her.

“I now present you Matt and Audrey Flyzik.” I saw tears in Audrey’s eyes.

“Hey, no crying.” I said jokingly. She smiled and nodded. I angled my arm so she could hold onto it as we walked back up the aisle.

This was the happiest day of my life.

“I love you,” I said as we walked outside for pictures. She blushed.

“I love you too.” She said happily.

I had the perfect birthday gift planned. The wedding party, bridal party, grooms pictures. Once those ended, Aud’s and mine started. We went along with the photographer’s ideas. Kissing, holding Audrey, walking with Janie, me holding Janie. And then of course, Jack’s babysitting time started. He rushed over to us to take Janie to his room to watch Nightmare Before Christmas.

Audrey and I walked hand in hand back to the hotel room.

“How long do we have until the reception?” I asked.

“A hour.” She giggled, knowing what I was thinking. I opened the door for her and then locked it.

“I wish but my hair.” She said sadly. She bit her lip. They were stained blood red and she had her hoop lip ring in.

I kissed her gently.

***********************

I pulled Audrey closer to me as we danced. Cassadee and Rian were dancing next too us.

“Where are we going for out honeymoon?” Audrey asked for the 5th time.

“I told you, it’s a surprise.” I said before kissing her. Too bad Janie wasn't going with us. Oh well, we’ll take her next year.

“Can I have a hint?” She asked, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

“The happiest place in the world.” I smirked. Yes, Disney World. She’s too drunk to put two and two together. It’s been four hours since the reception started. Janie was getting really tired. She was dancing with Jack. He’s really good with her, I would have never thought he’d be good with kids, but after he got attached to Roman everything changed. At least, Janie has a handful of guys to protect her. I glanced at the clock, 10:00. Jack got my glance and started walking Janie over to us.

“Night night Mommy.” She said as Audrey picked her up.

“Can I have one more dance before you go to bed?” Janie nodded. Audrey held her close as she walked to the table. Janie was excited about spending a week with Zack, Rian, Lisa, Karla, Cassadee, Jack and Alex. They are taking her to the beach. Audrey was really good with not acting drunk, even when she is.

I watched as Janie and Audrey “danced” around. Their relationship was phenomenal. Janie came running over towards me.

“Daddy!” She exclaimed.

“What baby girl?” I asked smiling.

“Night.” She said blowing me a kiss.

“Good night. I’ll see in a week.” She hugged my legs. Jack led her away. She’s gonna crash when she hit’s the pillows.

“Another drink, Mrs. Flyzik?” I asked Audrey. She laughed and blushed.

“Of course Mr. Flyzik. Lead the way.” She said. I extended my hand and she took it smiling.

“I love you.” I said kissing the side of her forehead as we walked to the bar.

“I love you too.” She looked over at Vinny. “Jack and coke, more jack.” He smirked.

“She’s gonna be hammered.” He said to me. I chuckled. Audrey goes hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bridesmaid: http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/productdisplay.aspx?productID=8cef50ae-c622-4e5f-b8db-23b4ec2c98e0&categoryID=772f03c9-de43-4942-bfa0-da77e21ebd65&pg=0&colorId1=

Flower Girl: http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/productdisplay.aspx?productID=4d0e9eb6-be71-454d-9f9a-3cf67a1ead49&categoryID=76793ebf-607f-4683-82b6-d880a00a2197&pg=0&colorId1=

Colors: Charcol & Berry

Maid of Honor: http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/productdisplay.aspx?productID=3e3375ca-95de-4013-8d60-b9289f4b6c06&categoryID=772f03c9-de43-4942-bfa0-da77e21ebd65&pg=0&colorId1=

Color: Berry

Wedding Dress: http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/productdisplay.aspx?productID=a7f2eace-b44f-47de-9541-5d7469ee1375&categoryID=32e5a88c-cbf1-498f-afcf-dbfca138c5d3&pg=0&colorId1=