Status: Finished(:

She's Been Running Through My Dreams

Put Down the Camera

The little girl ran into my arms and I hugged her tight to my chest.

"Are you my daddy?" The little girl asked and I saw Audrey with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, I am." I smiled. She grinned and kissed my cheek. I set her back down and she runs to Aud.


I shot up in my bunk and I didn't realize my breathing was heavy until the curtain shot open by a very concerned off Eva.

"Another dream about Audrey?" She asked handing me my laptop. I blogged about the dreams I had, I hoped they would help. Audrey really shined through those dreams. The dreams are the dreams that Aud and I had when we were together. Having a little girl and she would be raised by music from Nirvana, KISS, Band of Horses, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, We Are The In Crowd, You Me At Six, Green Day. Not that shit of "rap" that people just are in-fucking-fatuated with.

I pulled up a new text post and wrote down my feelings. I had gotten a lot of messages about how she they found her facebook.

I need her back in my life.. I posted the post and suddenly it had 50 notes. My followers are amazing. I clicked on my followers list, just to see how many I had it. It seemed like a couple new ones popped up. I clicked on one URL, the name caught my eye. "fuckyeahaudreyflyzik" I bit my lip.

"Eva...." I gasped. She looked at what came up. A whole blog, dedicated to Aud's and my relationship. The relationship I was dying to have back. Even if we were just friends, to know that she forgives me will make my life. My child needs their goddamn father, dammit.

Eva smiled at me.

"See! They supported you. Evan told me she thought they hated her, they love to see you happy." She exclaimed. I nodded, I was so shocked and happy.

I checked my messages, I had a few anonymous douche bags but then I had anonymous sweethearts. They told me not to give up and that Audrey and I are meant to be. I always blushed when I read this. I shut my laptop and gave it back to Eva. She smiled and shut the curtain.

I pulled Mickey Mouse close and wondered if Audrey slept with her Mickey Mouse that I bought her. Whenever she didn't come on tour with me, she told me she cuddled with it because it made her feel safer, more loved. I soon drifted off to sleep, hoping she thought of me.

************************

I woke up to Jack screaming about armpit hair growing. Then, Rian screaming about how he's always fucking late. This is my life. Then, I got a brilliant idea. Why didn't I think of this in the first place?!

I jumped out of the bunk, literally, and ran over to Zack.

"Do you still talk to Karla?" I think I look like a mad man.

"Yeah, we are texting right now. Why?" He looked bewildered.

"Ask her about Aud, please." I begged. Just then, he smiled. I quirked my brow.

"I already did. Aud knows about it slightly. And Matt.." He paused. I nodded. "Your a father to a baby girl."

"What's her name?" I asked. Does she look like me?

"Janie Madison Flyzik.." He smiled. She has my name? She has my initials? Does Aud miss me?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? It's 3 in the morning and I'm tired as shit so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.