Status: Finished(:

She's Been Running Through My Dreams

Your Freaking Me Out

I stared at her facebook page. Her stupid self had her wall open. Luckily; it gave me information. Audrey was single, and I was bouncing around the tour bus with happiness. There is always a sliver of hope.

I suddenly heard a gasp and muttering. Zack pulled me to where my laptop was and pointed to the sentence that ended my world.

Audrey Gibson is in a relationship with Jordan Eckes

I sat down and put my face in my hands. It's over. I'm done, she doesn't care anymore.

"I'm done. Delete my tumblr. I give up." I said and I walked to my bunk. I sat down and for the first time in years, I cried. I stared at the wooden wall and I swear it said, "Stupid.", but I'm just seeing things. That much I know. I got under my covers and closed my eyes. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't do anything without seeing her.

My sadness turned to anger. I could have prevented this, but no. I'm a fucking douche bag. I punched the wall and I pulled the curtain down. I walked over to Zack.

"Matt..." I looked up and then down, I don't need to hear a pep talk.

"Matt..." A different voice,Eva, said, I still didn't look up. "Your tumblr is deleted." She added. I could tell everyone was disappointed.

"I can't believe you're giving up." Alex said.

"What else can I fucking do?!" I screamed, "She's over me, Aud has moved on. And, I'm stuck in the past!" I looked around the room, and the only thing they were thinking was. Matt Flyzik has lost it. Eva had tears in her eyes.

"Eva, no, I'm sorry for- I don't know." She cut me off, "No, Matt. I'm crying because you are hurt. What don't you understand? The whole time I know you, you've never broke down. You've been mostly calm, except for the occasional screaming, which is normal for us. I really wish you wouldn't give up." Eva said wiping her eyes. That's true...

"This isn't like you Matt, you don't chase girls. You chased her, and look what happened. You got burned. The first time, then you took her back; she got burned and she left. You got burned again for chasing her. It's not worth it Flyzik." Zack said putting his hand on my shoulder. That's because I'm in love with her...

"What?" A unison of voices said. My eyes grew wide at what I realized what I wanted to say in my head.... was said out loud.

"You are in love? With Audrey?!" Lisa came running in. I thought she was asleep.

"Babygirl, calm down." Alex said walking over to Lisa. Shit. They are friends... shitshitshitshitshit. Wait... no. shit.

"Yes...." I bowed my head.

"I'm fixing this. Right. Fucking. Now." She said and left the room while grabbing her phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?(: Comeonnnn, leave me a comment. I know 12 of you are reading & you tell me nothing? Rude.