Our Shadows, Taller Than Our Souls.

You're just a sad song with nothing to say.

After the train ride home we were home for about a month.Most of the time I was quiet and Kris was worried because of that.Kris and I were going to help the Order move Harry from his Aunt and Uncle's house to the Weasley's for the wedding.Apparently Fleur and Bill Weasley were getting married,"Ready to go?" Kris asked and I nodded,we walked outside and Apparated to Harry's,we walked in and saw everyone, "Okay good,you're both here." Moody said holding a flask.I stood next to George and Kris was next to me, "You've had alot of experiance with the potion,right Moody?" Fred said with a bright smile and Moody gave him a serious look."Just trying to defuse the tension." he said drinking the potion,George took it and then handed it to me,I took a gulp and almost gagged,it takes like shit,well if that's what shit takes like.I handed it to Kris and she drank it and made a face like I did and passed it on.I could feel my skin moving and changing,my hair started to get shirt and boylike,my vision got blurry and I got taller."Change into these." Moddy said dumping a bag of clothes onto the floor.Once we were all changed Fred and George looked at each other, "Wow! We're identical!" they said and the same time and I rolled my eyes as Kris laughed.Kris would be riding with some witch we didn't know and I'd be on my own, "Wait,what?!" Krissaid when Moody said I would be alone, "Why!?" she yelled and Moody shrugged, "she asked to go alone,and someone who is willing to look like the real Potter alone,should go." he said and Kris turned to me and dragged me to the kitchen and.....uhm......a Harry followed us."What were you thinking?!" she yelled and I sighed, "I agree with Kris." the Harry said and I raised an eyebrow at him, "I'm the real Harry." he said and I nodded, "I tried to kill you a few times,so now I'm risking my life for you,just like everyone else." I said and he sighed, "We're not going to stop you are we?" he asked and I shook my head."Let her go." he said and Kris started to yell at him, "she wants to go,so let her!" he said and Kris went quiet,her eyes watered up and she hugged me, "Please be safe." she whispered in my ear and I sighed, "you too Krissy." I said and we let go."Okay since everyone here is 17 and up except you Potter,you will be going with Hagrid and no magic." Moody said and we all went outside.I was handed Harry's broom and he frowned, "please be careful,Faith.You're in my danger than any of us." he said and walked away to Hagrid."Now,Go!" Moody yelled and I kicked off.I started to follow everyone else and I was surprised,Harry's broom is fucking fast! A few moments later Death Eaters came and I gasped,I was at the back of the group and I could see Kris,they all started to shout spells at us, I was going to us Harry's signiture spell."Expelliarmus!" I yelled and hit someone, "That's him! That's Potter!" some yelled and I flew farther from the group trying to fight them off."Wait,no that's not him! He's up there!" someone yelled and they all flew away,I flew close to Kris and then I was hit by a spell.I fell and I heard Kris scream my name and it went black.

I woke up and I was alone,Harry's broom was next to me and surprisingly unharmed.I gasped when I tried to sit up,I broke a few ribs and luckily not my spine.I got up and picked up Harry's broom.I looked myself over and I was bleeding in multiple places,I mounted the broom and took off towards the Weasley's,I looked like myself now and I got to the Weasley's house well sortof.Once I was in the force field I didn't land,I fell off.My head felt light and my vision was turning black,I heard people calling my name and then I was picked up and I screamed in pain then black.

Lupin's p.o.v

Everyone was here except Faith,she was a greta student in my class along with Kris.Kris and I waited looking for Faith,I had faith in Faith that she would make it back,she's a strong witch.We saw something in the sky and saw Faith get through the force feild,but she didn't land.She fell off the broom and it fell next to her,Kris and I ran to the door."Faith!Faith!" Kris kept calling,we made it to her and she was in some bad damage.I picked her up and she screamed in pain and Aurther and Molly ran out to help.We got her inside but she was unconscience.We placed her on the couch where George was before and we started to heal her wounds."Will she be okay?" Kris asked and I nodded, "She'll be fine.Sore,but fine." I said and Kris sighed in relief.

Faith's p.o.v

My body ached all over and I groaned, "I think she's waking up! Where's Kris?" someone said and another voice said, "she's in the shower,so she'll have to wait." this voice was a girl.I opened my eyes and my vision cleared,the first voice was Fred and the second was Hermione, "Oh Faith!" Hermione said hugging me and I groaned, "Oh sorry! I'll go make you a potion to help you." she said going to the kitchen."How you doing,little Slytherin?" Fred asked and I laughed,in the DA I got close to the twins."I feel like shit,Freddie." I said and he laughed, "Well,George lost an ear." he said and I laughed, "he okay?" I asked and Fred nodded."What she's awake!" I heard Molly say and she ran into the room."Oh,Faith dear.How do you feel?" she asked running over and putting a soft hand on my cheek,I smiled "I feel sore." I said and she nodded, "yes,Reamus said you would.Are you hungry? You have to be hungry my dear." she said and I nodded, "I'll go make you something to eat." she said leaving the room and Hermione came in with a light blue potion, "here drink this." she said and I drank it down,I felt loads better."How do you feel?" she asked and I smiled "Loads better." I said getting up, "I'm going to go shower before Molly finished cooking."I said and Hermione nodded, "You can use my shower." Ginny said walking into the room, "thanks Gin." I said going to her room.I showered and put on my dress and did my hair and make up for the wedding,I left my hair down and made it a little more curlyer than wavy.I went downstairs and I saw George with something sticking out of his bandages and he waved me over,I saw Kris and Harry kissing and George and I leaned on the countertop, "Hello." George said dragging out the 'o' sound and they turned.They both blushed and Harry left,"Faith,you're alright!" Kris said hugging me and I nodded,"Now I'm hungry so I'm gunna eat." I said sitting down and eating the plate of food Molly made me.

After I put on the ring Draco gave me I put on my Deathly Hallows ring.My dad believed in it and I loved the old little story about it,I smiled at remebering my mom reading it to me when I was little so I could sleep.I know,weird.Soo it was time for the wedding and I sat up front with everyone and after the ceremony we had the party."Hello Faith." I heard an airy voice say and I turned to see Luna, "Hey Luna." I said and she smiled, "I see you have a Hallows ring,my father believes in it too." she said and I nodded, "Yea it's a cool legend." I said and she smiled, "I have to dance with my father now,excuse me." she said walking away."Weird."I mummled and sat with Harry,Kris and Ron."Hey guys." I said and Harry looked at my ring, "You have it too!" he said pointing to it and I nodded, "Uhm yea." I said and he opened his mouth to ask me something when a Patronus came in."The Ministry has fallen,Death Eaters coming." it said and disappeared.Everyone began to panic when the Death Eaters started to attack,I ran out and shot spells at Death Eaters,I saw Hermione and she grabbed my arm and we were gone.We appered on the streets on England and she took out a bag with extra clothes in it, "here change into these." she said and I nodded,the boys looked away as we changed.Once we were done we went to a coffee shop and figured out what we would do,three guys walked in and sat down.While Ron was talking I noticed the three men take out wands, "Guys, duck!" I yelled and they started to shoot spells at us.One of them ran at me and grabbed me and the apparated out.

When I could see again I saw a huge house and I was dragged in,I saw Narcissa and Lucious Malfoy and I gasped, I'm in Malfoy Manner.I was brought into a room and shoved onto my knees,the man bowed "My Lord,I got one of Potter's friends." he said and I heard a cold voice, "Excellent. Put her in the basement.With our other guests." Voldemort hissed and I glanced at him,i was picked up agan and shoved out of the room,I growled and I saw al lthe Malfoys,Draco froze when he saw me and then I was turned down a hallway and shoved down some stairs,when I hit the bottom I looked up to see Ollivander and a goblin."You alright my dear?" Ollivander asked and I nodded and got up, I went to a corner and under my breath I mummbled, "I am offically fucked."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title from "Disenchanted" by My Chemical Romance

Faith's outfit for the wedding - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35413921
Kris's outfit for the wedding - http://www.polyvore.com/wedding_at_weasleys/set?id=35415896
Faith's outfit after the wedding - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35416388
Kris's outfit after the wedding - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35416648