Our Shadows, Taller Than Our Souls.

On His Face is A Map Of The World

We fled the Room of Requirement just in time before the fire caught up to us. Faith flew my broom and once out we collapsed onto the floor. I hit my head pretty hard, I’m already out of energy from trying to faint, and now I might have a concussion. I slowly get up to find my arm being tugged by Harry. “What is it,” I asked.

“I had a vision, Voldemort and Snape are at the boathouse,” he said. I nodded my head and Hermione and Ron followed us to the boathouse. The fighting seemed to have stopped, but there’s no telling as to when it’ll start again. I fear something will happen. Something bad. We make it to the boathouse and Harry tells us to duck. We crawl around the side of the house and looked through the window. Voldemort was talking to Snape. Something about the Elder wand. Voldemort unleashes Nagini, his snake, and the snake attacked Snape. Snape fell backward into the window, the impact wasn’t enough to break the glass, and fell to the floor. Voldemort disapparated and the four of us ran inside the boathouse. Once inside I ran to Snape’s side and held my hand to try to stop the bleeding. Blood poured out of his neck staining my clothes, I didn’t care. Snape helped me so much! I couldn’t let him die. “Does anyone have a vial?” Harry asks. Hermione pulls out a vial. ’Kris, I need to tell you something,’ Snape thinks.

I have no energy to project my thoughts so I say, “What is it? I’m here Severus…” He told Faith and I to call him Severus when it was just us in our lessons. He told us both that we were like his kids.

’I have a memory for u to give Faith. When Harry collects his memory I need you to take one for Faith,’ Snape thought. I asked Hermione for another vial. I put my wand to his temple and pulled out he memory he had stored for me to take and put it in the vial. I closed it with a stopper and waited there. With Harry sitting by me, Snape closed his eyes and his heart rate slowed to a halt. I buried my head into Harry’s shoulder and started crying. “I know you don’t like Snape, but he’s helped me through soo much…” I cried. Harry rubbed my back.

“We understand that, Kris. Sometimes, we can’t see how much Snape means to you and Faith,” Ron said.

“I love you guys! Now let’s find out what Snape wanted you to see, Harry,” I said.

“Right!” Harry said while getting up and helping me up as well. We ran up to the Headmaster’s office and Harry went to the Pensieve. I went down to the Great Hall along with Hermione and Ron. We figured Harry might want some privacy. I see wounded, dead, some injured, it breaks my heart to see former teachers such as Lupin and friends like Fred dead. I went to the middle of the room to see everyone. There are so many dead, so many injured. It makes you want to rethink the world. A feeling washes over me; I quickly turn to see Ron standing next to me. My vision starts to blacken and I say to him, “Ron,” I whispered, I started losing my balance and luckily he caught me. He and Hermione both look at me, Hermione can already tell what’s about to happen. I clutched my head from the pain, and I lost my ability to be able to stand on my own, all my weight is on Ron and he picked me up and brought me to an open bed. My vision blackens even more and I can feel the presence of people asking tons of questions, before I depart my body I turned to Hermione and she nods. I feel my head whizzing through the air and land in someone’s body. They seem to be walking through the forest with ghosts of their parents, Lupin and Sirius guiding him. The person I’m in says, “You'll stay with me until the end?”

The mother says, “Always.” Oh, damn, I’m in Harry’s body!

’Harry! What’s going on!’ I demand.

’Kris! What are you doing here?’ He replied as he walked through the forest.

’It wasn’t my fault, I just fainted and then boom, I’m in your head. Oh and you have beautiful parents.’

‘Umm, thanks for calling them beautiful. I think. But at least I know you’ll always be there to support me. Listen, what you’re about to witness…..don’t tell anyone about what you see just run to the courtyard. And wait for me. Oh, but you’ll need to tell Hermione to tell everyone to kill Nagini, that snake is a horcruxe.’

‘Okay.’
We stopped talking. He wanted to concentrate on what he was doing. He continued to walk through the forest and stopped in what looked like a very dead meadow.

“Well, if it isn’t Harry Potter, he has come to die,” Voldemort said. I look to see Hagrid in tears. Voldemort lifted his wand and shouted, “AVADA KEDAVRA!!!!!” A green light hit Harry squarely in the chest and he flew backward. My mind felt like it was whizzing through the air. I landed back inside my own body and I sat up quickly and turn to Hermione. “Hermione, don’t ask, but someone needs to kill the snake,” I say.

“Okay, but why?” She asked.

“The snake is a horcruxe. But you guys really need to follow me. It’s important,” I say while getting up from the couch. Ron stops me.

“You’re not going anywhere,” Ron said.

“Trust me when I say this, something happened I’m not allowed to tell you what. Just follow me! Get everyone into the courtyard.” I say and start running out of the Great Hall. And I stopped once I got to the courtyard. I saw people start walking over the bridge and on their way into Hogwarts. The rest of the students and faculty came out to see what I see. Voldemort led an entire army of Death Eaters and Hagrid was carrying Harry’s dead, lifeless, body. I felt a tear run down the side of my face, Ron and Hermione both give me a hug, and we then listened as to what was going on.

“If any of you would like to be spared and join my army then feel free to do so,” Voldemort said. I heard Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy call out to Draco and he obliged. Voldemort gave him a very awkward hug. And I turned to see Faith collapse to the floor….I have no idea why she did, but when this is over I’ll try to figure it out. I looked to see Neville start walking forward, oh shit….I tuned out of the conversation because my head started to hurt again. I just looked as Voldemort’s face turned to utter disgrace. He pointed his wand at Neville and shot him, he didn’t kill him, Voldemort just sent him flying back into the Great Hall. At that same moment I saw something move in Hagrid’s arms. It couldn’t be; I saw him die! Harry fell to the floor and he got up! HARRY’S ALIVE!!! He casted a spell at voldemort and they both went through the castle fighting each other. Ron and Hermione went to go try to kill the snake. We tried every spell possible. The snake would just not die! Neville came out of the Great Hall clutching the sword of Godric Gryffindor and struck the snake with it. Nagini split in two. “WOOO!!!” I shouted. I turn to see Faith’s body still on the ground, I turn to Ron and say, “Ron, can you move Faith into the Great Hall.” He did so. When he came back out Voldemort and Harry apparated onto the courtyard and started crawling to their wands. They got up and shot a single spell at each other, the two spells collided with each other in the middle and they fought to see who’s more powerful. Harry’s seemed to be the strongest cause Voldemort screamed and collapsed to the floor dead. I ran to Harry and kissed him. He held me so tight I wasn’t able to breathe and spun me around. We went into the Great Hall to tell everyone it’s over. Hermione went over to Faith to tell her the battle was over. I handed Faith the vial Snape’s memory was in. As soon as she touched the vial she instantly saw what it contained. Harry told her that she had to go to the boathouse. We followed her there and as she sat there crying over her father’s dead body I let her cry into my shoulder. When she finished we went up to the Room of Requirement. The doors opened and everything looked as if it were burned down. On the floor there were two jewels from the diadem. I don’t know why, but I felt like I was more connected to Rowena Ravenclaw more than the other students. I picked up the jewels and would make them into earrings when I got home. The ride home was long, but the wedding was in a couple of days.

I was at the house my parents bought for Harry and I, it’s the night before the wedding and I was just getting my dress ready. I was saying a poem in my head: Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue and a silver sixpence in her shoe. I had the silver pence placed in my shoe. I also have Blanchard family crest ring for something borrowed, there’s blue on my garter for something blue, I had Ravenclaw’s jewels made into a necklace for something old, and Harry’s Aunt’s pearl necklace for something new. I heard the phone ring and I picked it up. My parents liked living in both the Muggle and Wizard world and found some things used by Muggles to be fascinating; the phone would be one of those things. I picked it up and it was my father, he wanted me to go see him at my parents’ house now. I wonder why he couldn’t tell me over the phone. I enter the doorway and was told to sit in the kitchen.

“Kris, your mother and I have been keeping some secrets from you,” Dad said.

“Okay, what are they?” I asked.

“Well, first off, I have been searching about my past relatives and as it turns out, I am part of the Ravenclaw family. Which is understandable because you and I both were put into Ravenclaw!” MY father said.

“That’s awesome!!!!” I exclaim.

“Yeah, and you might not like what I have to say,” Mom said.

“Why? What’s wrong,” I asked.

“Well, you knew my brother,” she said.

“How? I thought you were an only child,” I said.

“No, I never mentioned my family; I didn’t want you getting hurt. But, my brother worked in Hogwarts, he was Severus Snape, your potions teacher.” She said.

I lost my cool, I screamed, “WHY COULDN’T YOU HAVE TOLD ME THIS EARLIER WHEN HE WAS ALIVE! YOU KNOW FAITH ONLY FOUND OUT HE WAS HER FATHER THE DAY HE DIED!!!!!!”

“We know, we feel horrible you two didn’t know sooner.” My mom said. I stormed out of the house and went back to mine and called Faith.

“Hey!” I said.

“Hey what’s up?” she asked.

“I found out something.”

“What did you find out?”

“Well, my father is a descendant of the Ravenclaws .”

“Cool!”

“Yeah, well, I also found out that Severus is my mom’s brother…making you my cousin!”

“WOW! When did you find that out?”

“Just now…” We said our good- byes and we each had to get a good night’s sleep.

I met up with Faith in the back of the church, she was my maid of honor and we waited to process in. Harry was already at the front and my father was beside me. The music started and everyone began processing. I turned to my dad and said, “I’m really happy you told me about the Ranclaw family thing. And I’m sorry for screaming at you and Mom.”

He turned to me and said, “Your welcome and don’t worry. Your mother knew you would act like that. To be honest I think it’s her fault she kept that from you. Severus wanted you to know, he also wanted Faith to know that she was his daughter.” Hearing this was so nice, I don’t know why, it just was. Dad gave me away to Harry and we proceeded with the ceremony. Faith being and my side and Ron being at Harry’s, I think we’re all happy. The ceremony went flawlessly and Harry and I shared our first kiss as husband and wife in front of everyone. We went to the reception hall to party until late at night. The cake was delicious and Harry and I called it a night and went back to our place to spend our first night together has husband and wife. One thing led to another and let’s just say we both had a fun night.
♠ ♠ ♠
The tittle credit: From Yesterday- 30 Seconds To Mars

Faith's bridesmaid's dress:
http://www.polyvore.com/kriss_wedding/set?id=36030742

Kris' Wedding stuff (the bowl looking thing is the centerpiece) :
http://www.polyvore.com/kris_wedding/set?id=36033899