Our Shadows, Taller Than Our Souls.

Without You this is How I Disappear

“FAITH!” I scream my hand reaches for her, but she disappears into thin air. I lower my hand and felt someone’s hand on my shoulder. I look to see whose it is and it’s Harry’s. He pulls me into a hug and rests his head on the top of my head. I start to cry into his shirt; Ron and Hermione join Harry and hug me from behind me and to the side. They all know Faith and I have a very extremely close friendship. We’ve been friends since what feels like forever.

“Can you try to find her?” Ron asked.

“I’ll try,” I reply. Harry sat me down in a chair and held my hand. I closed my eyes and began to focus on no one except Faith.

Nothing. I try again, but harder this time. Still nothing. Come on Faith, where are you?! I try the hardest I’ve ever tried, and NOTHING. “Something…..must be…..blocking…..my…..power….,” I pant, everything is slowly going black. I started to fall off the chair until Harry and Ron caught me. “Kris! Are you okay?” Harry asked. I was unable to answer; I fainted before another word was said.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. Harry was still by my side. I can feel his thoughts. It’s good to know he hasn’t left me. I open my eyes and Harry says, “Hey. Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I just couldn’t get to Faith, so I kept trying, I couldn’t not try Harry! I miss her already; we need to get her back. I’m scared for her, Harry.” I ranted on; Harry sat there and listened, hugging me and wiping the tears that left my eyes. He picked me up bridal style when I stopped crying and brought me to the kitchen. Once down there we met up with Ron and Hermione. “Where are we?” I asked.

“We are inside my godfather’s house, Sirius Black’s house to be exact.” Harry said as he let me put my feet on the floor and stand on my own.

“You alright? You gave us quite the scare back at the coffee shop,” Ron said.

“I’m fine really.” I say.

“Harry have you seen Kreacher we still have to ask him,” Hermione said. Harry shook his head. Who is Kreacher? And what do they have to ask him about? I’m guessing time will tell. I started to walk towards one of the chairs around the huge table in the middle of the kitchen. Harry came up behind me and helped me to the chair. “Thank you,” I said. He just nodded. I rested my head on the table and closed my eyes. I didn’t realize I went to sleep until someone shook me awake. It was Hermione this time she asked, “Are you alright?” I nodded. “Okay, if you say so. We have to go to the Ministry and steal a necklace from Umbridge, we need you there.” Hermione finished. I nodded and got up, I followed Hermione to where the boys were and we were on our way. We went into an alleyway and waited till 4 wizards came walking down. We knocked them out and stole their clothes. Hermione brought polyjuice potion and I now understand what’s going on. It usually takes a while for me to understand my surroundings after I faint from using my power. We begin to walk to the portal that will bring us into the Ministry. Hermione and I looked at each other in disbelief. We had to flush ourselves into the Ministry. That’s gross and disgusting. Nonetheless, we eventually flushed ourselves and found Harry and Ron in the Ministry already. We walk toward the elevators and then everything happened in a blur. Umbridge got onto the elevator with us and wondered why Ron wasn’t getting off on the floor so he left the elevator, then we stopped at another floor and Umbridge told Harry and I that this was our floor. We got off the elevator and saw Hermione panic. “We need to get down to the courtrooms,” Harry said. I followed him to where we were supposed to go. We stopped in a room where there were papers flying all over the place and Harry dropped something that looked like a tiny black dome, that one dome multiplied and multiplied until all you could hear were horns and confetti all over the place. Harry grabbed my arm and ran to the courtrooms. We found Hermione sitting next to Umbridge, she still looks panicked. Ron was standing behind a woman being questioned by Umbridge. Umbridge summoned Harry to go up and sit on the other side of her and I went into the shadows of the hallway. Before Harry went to go sit next to Umbridge he said, “I must not tell lies,” and shot her with expeliarmus and Hermione took the necklace we came here for. We grabbed Ron and ran like hell. We got to the lobby of the Ministry when the polyjuice potion started to wear off. Our cover’s compromised!

“Kris, Hermione, Ron get out of here!” Harry exclaimed. I grabbed Harry’s arm and ran toward Hermione and Ron, the 4 of us ran into the fireplace together. Someone came in behind us and changed the destination. As soon as we landed Herione apparated us to another location. We landed yards away from each other. I found Hermione tending to Ron’s wounds and Harry standing over them. Harry pitched a tent (he found one in Hermione’s bag), and we try to figure out how to destroy a horcruxe. I didn’t pay attention. I miss Faith. I hope she’s okay. I’ll find her soon, I promise! I promise, Faith, I promise I’ll find you! Even if I die…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!! Sorry it's short again....I'll make the next one longer and more detailed.....
Comment???? Subscribe????
Tittle credit: This Is How I Disappear - My Chemical Romance