Our Shadows, Taller Than Our Souls.

With or Without You

It’s been several days since we set up camp here in the woods. Each day passed by slower than the last. We each tried spell after spell, but nothing worked. We were all sitting on the grass, trying to figure out what to do with the necklace when a familiar feeling came over me. Before I fainted I turned to Harry and said, “Harry, get me back to the tent, now.” I forced the feeling away, but once we stood up my vision was too cloudy for me to see, I fell toward the floor holding onto Harry’s hand and I felt Ron come up next to me. They got me up and I fainted. I felt myself whizzing through the air. I landed and I’m seeing through someone else’s eyes again. I gave a mental sigh and tried to get my surroundings. It’s a dark room. I can see, just everything in the room is green or black. There was only a hint of silver. The person I’m in turns toward the door and they see Snape come in. Snape?

“It’s time Faith.” He said. Oh shit! I’m in Faith’s body! ’Faith! Faith! Wait, stop!’ I thought.

“Snape wait!” Faith said, perfect! How did she know I needed to talk to him as well?

“What is it Faith?” He asked. ’Snape! It’s me, Kris! I don’t know how I got in Faith’s mind, I just passed out! But, can you hear me?’ I thought into both Faith and Snape’s heads.

“Yes, Kris, I can hear you. How on Earth did you get here?” He asked.

’I honestly have no idea, but we need help! How do you destroy a horcruxe and where are you taking Faith!? I swear if you hurt her, I will kick every single one of your asses!’ I projected into both their heads. “A horcruxe can only be destroyed with the sword of Godric Gryffindor, and you might not want to know where I’m taking Faith, Kris, trust me.” Snape said.

’Faith, tell me! Where are they taking you?’ I projected into Faith’s mind and only Faith’s mind. I start to cry, I don’t like where this is going.

’I’m sorry Kris! It’s not my fault! Voldemort wants to make me a Death Eater and that’s where we are going now…’ She thought. I felt a tear run down Faith’s face. ’It’s okay! I don’t blame you! Just remember, I’ll always be there for you! I gotta go. Please be safe.’ I thought. I left her mind and entered back into my own body. My head is on someone’s lap; I look up and see Harry. I give a slight smile.

“Guys! She’s up!” Harry shouted. Hermione and Ron rushed into the room. “Are you alright? What happened!? I thought you had everything under control.” Ron said.

“I thought I did too, but I found Faith and I don’t like what I saw…” I said sitting up on the couch.

“What did you find out?” Hermione asked. I looked around and saw everyone stare at me.

“Well, I was looking through Faith’s eyes, and Snape was there. And he was about to take Faith somewhere, but I told Faith to wait, ‘cause I needed to talk to her. I also need to talk to Snape too. So, Faith told me that Snape was taking her to Voldemort. Voldemort was going to turn her into a Death Eater,” everyone looked at me and gave me sympathetic looks, they started to get up to give me a hug, I think I was crying, but I continued, “Wait, there’s more. I found out that the only way to destroy a horcrux is with the sword of Godric Gryffindor…” I finished. That was a lot to take in and I started to cry, I need to find Faith quicker. I miss her so, so, so much.

“Kris, it’s alright.” Harry said pulling me into a hug. Ron and Hermione were discussing how to find the sword and occasionally Harry would give them details they would need to try and figure it out. Wait…I think I know. “Can’t you find the sword, in the Sorting Hat? Isn’t that where you found it when you battled the Basilisk? You know, in the Chamber of Secrets?” I said. Harry looked at me with a smile on his face. Hermione looked like she missed something…or it’s the face she gets when she doesn’t understand how she didn’t think of the answer. That hardly happens though…

“Kris! You’re a genius!” Ron shouted. He came over to give me a hug. The only problem is: where is the Sorting Hat? I think I’ll leave it to Hermione to figure that one out. Ron and Hermione went to bed and left Harry and I in the living room of the tent. “You gave us quite the scare back there, Kris,” Harry said.

“I’m sorry; sometimes I really can’t help it…” I said.

“It’s okay; at least I understood what you were talking about when you said to get you back to the tent. Ron, well, he just stood there and wondered what was happening. Hermione somewhat understood the situation, but when you practically fell, Ron immediately knew what was happening, plus he is way stronger than me, I wasn’t able to lift you myself. I think you need to lay off the food,” Harry said playfully, and he poked my stomach.

“I know! Food is my drug!”

“I think it’s everyone’s drug…”

“True. Or maybe you should work out." He smiled as I said this.

“You okay? Whatever they’re doing to Faith I know you might want to punch a wall or maybe cry some more or I could help in some way?” I knew exactly what Harry was up to. I inched closer to him and said, “Maybe there’s a way you could help me.” I stop, my mouth inches
away from his.

“Tell me.” He smiled and moved closer, closing the gap between our lips. Harry seemed to know how to take all my worries away. I hope it doesn’t get too crazy in the future.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY!!! The tittle credit is With or Without You by U2!!!

Kris' Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35456438