Our Shadows, Taller Than Our Souls.

I never told you what I do for a living.

A few days later I stayed in the study and looked in medical books to figure out what was wrong with me.I did a few tests with potions and so far I'm clean.Then I stumbled upon a test I didn't take,a pregancy test.I made the potion and if it was positive my stomach would turn blue,if it was negative my stomach would turn red.I drank the potion and waited five minutes looking at my stomach,I watched as my stomach slowly became a blue color and I felt all the blood drain my face.I started to freak out,I was pacing the room,oh god what will I do?! I need to talk to Kirs,God I miss her.Then Draco came in and I jumped 10 feet in the air, "You okay?" he asked and I took in a shaky breath,"never better." I said and he gave me a serious look, "Faith,I know something is wrong.Just tell me." he said and I sighed, "Draco, I'm -" I started until Narcissa called us downstairs,we went downstairs and waited in a study.Then four people were brought in,I recognized Ron,Hermione and Kris and well...erm....Harry? His face was all fucked up,"Draco,Faith.Is this him? Is this Harry Potter?!" Bellatrix asked and Draco and I turned to him, "what's wrong with his face?" Draco asked and Bellatrix turned to the Snatchers," Yes,what is wrong with his face?" she asked and I raised my eyebrow."It looks like a stinging hex to me." Lucius said and I nodded, "It looks gross." I said and Draco nodded, "Come,see if it's him!" Bellatrix said and we went close, "I-I don't know." Draco said and I nodded, "Me too." I said and leaned away."Fine then,put these two in the basement.Keep the girl here." Bellatrix said and Wormtail took Ron,Kris and Harry to the basement,Hermione was grabbed by Bellatrix and she told us all to get out,except me.I stood in the corner as Bellatrix tortured Hermione,I shut my eyes tight and tried to block out the sound of her screams as Bellatrix carved into her arm.When Bellatrix got up I saw the words 'Mudblood' etched into Hermione's arms,Hermione had tears running down her face as she looked at me and I looked away,I couldn't see the disappointment on her face,I just couldn't.Soon everyone was back in the room,we were talking when Harry,Ron and Kris busted into the room with Ollivander and Luna.Bellatrix was yelling at them and I was next to Draco, I heard a weird noise and looked to see Dobby unscrewing the chandelier,it fell around Bellatrix and she yelled, "You could have killed me!" she yelled,ironically since she killed like everyday."Dobby didn't mean to kill.Just harm or seriously injure." he said and they all got together to leave,Harry grabbed Draco's and Bellatrix's wands off of the floor and before they left I felt myself being pushed and I went with them.The last thing I saw was Draco smiling a little at me.

When I could see again we were on a beach and I got up,I brushed off my jacket and pants.I looked to see the little house elf Dobby standing there,with Bellatrix's dagger in his stomach.Harry ran over and they had a moment,they all were with him.I didn't feel right being there,I didn't really know Dobby.They buried him near a shack which I learned was Bill and Fleur's house,we went to the house and Bill and Fleur welcomed us."I have a room for you,Faith.Follow me." she said when I asked if I could be alone.I followed her and she took me to a room with a view of the ocean, "Merci,Fleur." I said and she smiled, "votre accueil,Faith" she said and walked out.I know a little bit of Swedish,French and Russian because my parents travle alot so I learn things from them.I felt out of place,I'm a Death Eater now,my left arm will never be the same.I took off my jacket and looked at the Mark on my arm,then I felt tiny droplets on it and fell asleep crying.

The next few days I stayed in my room,I had so much to deal with.For one,I'm pregnant.Two,I'm a Death Eater.Three,I'm with some of the most wanted people and I'm safe because of the blemish on my left arm.I finally came out of my room and it was quiet,while listening to them talk I found out they were going to break into Gringott's to get something from Bellatrix's vault, "I'll come." I said and they all froze not realizing I was in the room,we were in Kris's room.I walked in and closed the door,"what should you come?" Ron said in a mean way,he wasn't that keen on me being a Death Eater,he had some trust issues with me now.Thanks for tellng Kris."Because I'm a known Death Eater." I said back in a mean way,if he was gunna be an asshole to me then I'm a bitch to him."You need me." I said and he looked mad and looked away, "she's right.It'll help especially if we run into someone Bellatrix might know." Harry said as Hermione brewed the Polyjuice Potion."Fine,she comes." Ron said and left the room,"I'll go talk to him." Hermione said running out of the room,"I'll leave you two." Harry said kissing Kris's head and then leaving.Kris sat on the bed with her arms folded,I left the room and went to mine,when I sat on my bed I rubbed my face."Can I see it?" I head someone whisper and I looked to see Kris,I sighed "I don't know.It's an ugly thing." I said resting my elbows on my knees.Kris came over and pulled my left arm out,when she pushed up my sleeve I flinched,I didn't like other people touching it,except Draco."Woah." Kris whispered and I pulled my arm back, "i'm sorry." she said and I shook my head and got up,I went outside near the ocean.I missed Draco and I fear for my child."I know,Faith." someone said and I turned to see Hermione,she came over and stood next to me, "I can tell." she said putting a hand on my stomach,more tears fell and Hermione hugged me."Hermione,I don't my child born into a place where evil rules." I whispered and Hermione looked me in the eye, "It won't be,and even if it was.You would teach it to be good." she said and I nodded and wiped my face, "Sorry. "I said and she shook her head, "You have reason to be upset.You're worried about it." she said and I looked out into the ocean, "He." I said and Hermione looked confused,I turned to her "It's a he.I know it." I said and she smiled."Mother intuition." she said and I laughed, "Did you tell Draco?" she asked and I sighed, "I was going to,but then you guys came."I said and her eyebrows knitted together, "How did you end up with us?" she asked and I sighed, "Draco pushed me to you guys before you left.He doesn't like me being a Death Eater,in fact,he hates it." I said and she smiled, "He really does love you." she said and I smiled and showed her my left hand.She squealed and hugged me,I laughed and hugged her back "Oh my god!" she said with a grin and took my left hand to examine it."It's so pretty." she gasped and I nodded, "he probably spent a fortune."I sighed and she grinned, "it's nice he buys you stuff." she said and I nodded, "Yup." I said and she gasped, "Let's go tell Kris!" she yelled and dragged me to the house.Literally.

Hermione threw me in my room and hunted Kris down,when Kris was thrown into the room Hermione grabbed my left hand and shoved it into Kris's face.At first Kris didn't get it,and then she cought on.She looked shocked and looked from my hand to me.She the squealed and tackled me to the floor, "Oh and I thought nobody would want to marry you!" she squealed and I laughed."Oh my god! we have to plan!" Kris yelled running out of the room to get a pencil and pad,Hermione glanced at me and I shrugged."Okay,I got it!" Kris yelled and fell into the room."Kris,I'm not going to plan without Draco.It's our wedding." I said putting the emphesis on our."Who cares." Kris whined falling onto the bed.Soon she let it go in a huff, "Wait,there's something else." I said and she turned to me, "what's better than you getting married?" she said and I glanced at Hermione who had the biggest grin on her face."I'm going to have a baby." I said and Kris dropped everything in her arms, "You're......." she said pointing to my stomach and I nodded, "I'm pregnant." I said and she yelled.Harry,Ron and Bill ran into the room in a panic and saw Kris hugging me, "What's happening?" Bill asked and Kris squealed, "I'm gunna be an Aunt!" she yelled and squeezed me, "Uhm,Hermione please get her off she's going to kill me." I said and Hermione pryed her off."Wait......you're...uhm....you got a bun in the oven?" Harry asked and I laughed, "Yes Harry,I'm prego." I said and he smiled, "Congradulations. "he said with a grin and he hugged me and kissed my cheek."Thanks,Harry." I said hugging him back."I-I'm sorry I was so mean to you,Faith.I mean after what the Death Eaters did to my house." Ron said and I stopped him, "I undersatand,Ron.Now gimme a hug Ginger!" I said and he hugged me.At dinner Bill told Fleur,who now decided I needed a healthyer diet,and baby clothes.......

A few days later the potion was almost done, "I wonder what happens if you drink a potion while pregnant...." Ron said and Hermione hit him, "Let's not find out!" she said and he put him hands up in surrender.I noticed my stomach got a little bigger,crap."I wanna touch it again!" Kris whined and I shook my head,when she noticed my stomach getting bigger she wanted to touch it."You won't feel anything move until her sixth month." Hermione said and I looked at her, "how come you know so much about this?" I asked and she looked up,"My Aunt is a nurse." she said and I nodded.Everyone was getting ready for dinner and then Lupin and Tonks came in,everyone talked and when I walked into the room Lupin pointed his wand at me.He was about to fire a spell when Harry jumped in front of him, "Lupin! She's okay.She's not who you think she is." Harry said but Lupin didn't lower his wand.His eyes flickered to my stomach,where I didn't notice my hand immediatly went to cover it."When Faith first met me in my office to learn more about Demetors,what did she say her fake reason was and then her real reason?" he asked and I took a few breaths."My fake reason was that I wanted to become a better wizard,my real reason was they scared me and kept bringing back the certain memory of my friend, Derek."I said and Lupin lowered his wand."What happened to you Faith? We heard you became a Death Eater." Tonks said and I walked over, "A Death Eater caught me after the attack at the wedding,I was taken to Malfoy Manner where You Know Who was." I said as everyone started to eat, "what did they do to you?" Hermione asked ad I sighed looking at my plate, "They tortured me for a few weeks." I said and hear Hermione and Kris gasp."Are you okay?" Kris asked worried and I smiled,"I'm fine." I said and she smiled,"Then what?" Ron asked and I sighed, "You Know Who found out about my 'gift' and decided I was too valuable to throw away and I was forced to me a Death Eater." I said and Kris nodded slowly taking it in."And when did you get prego?" she asked and I sighed, "I guess it was after the initiation dinner." I said and I felt my face get hot at the memory.Kris giggled, "I wanna talk later." she said and I groaned, "It's not that bad." Tonks said and I smiled,her son Teddy is so cute,she showed me a picture before.I became sad thinking about what my baby os coming into and Lupin notcied,he placed his hand opn top of mine and I looked at him, "I promise we'll make things right,for Teddy.And for your baby." he said and I smiled, "thank you,Lupin." I said and a tear escaped I wiped it away and Kris looked confused."You've been crying often." she said and Tonks laughed, "That'll happen."she said and I sighed, "and I have many things to worry about,excuse me." I said getting up and going to my room.I closed my door and sat on my bed and cried.I heard a knock on the door and Tonks came in, "Faith."she said setting down my plate on the nighttable, "Trust me when I tell you this,having a baby isn't bad.And all this will be over before the baby is born.You look like you still have another months." she said and I nodded, "7 and a half." I said and she smiled, "You'll pull through.It'll be tough but you'll pull through." she said,she hugged me and kissed my head then left the room.

Today was the day of going to Gringotts,I put on a Death Eater looking outfit and went outside to see them.Hermione looked like Bellatrix and I cringed,"How do I look?" she asked and I sneered, "Charming." I said and she gave me a look, "But convincing.Lord knows I've been around Bella alot." I said and she laughed."Okay Griphook,Kris and I will be under the Cloak.And you guys should be set." Harry said and I nodded, "I'll apparate there first to have a look see." I said and he nodded,I apparated and of course it looked like I was in black smoke.I appered in Diagon Alley,nobody was there so I sighed, 'Coast is clear.' I thought and then they appered.A man walked by and saw us, "Bellatrix." he said with a nodd and Hermione took a shaky breath, "Goodmorning." she said and I closed my eyes, "Run along." I said and he left."Goodmorning?! You're Bellatrix Lestrange and you said goodmorning?!" Griphook said and I snarled at him, "Quiet,goblin!" I snapped and he shut up."There you go,Bella.That's how it's done." I said and Hermione sighed.Harry,Kris and Griphook hid under the Cloak and we were off,basically I glared at everyone and nodded to the Death Eaters I knew and signaled Hermione when to do it too.We walked into Gringotts and Hermione's eyes flickered everywhere,we went to the desk and Hermione took a breath, "I wish to enter my vault." she said and the goblin looked up,after some arguing and Harry's magic we got him to take us to the vault.We were on the cart thing and we saw a waterfall, "Griphook,what is that?!" Harry asked and then we went through it.After that the cart stopped and a light came up and an alarm sounded,then we were flipped out of the cart.Hermione casted a spell to make us stop and we did and then fell to the floor."What was that?" Kris asked and Griphook sighed, "the theif's downfall.It washes away all enchantments." he said and I sighed,Harry Imperioed the goblin again and we went to Bellatrix's vault, "I'll wait out here." I said and Griphook looked skeptical but gave me the noise thingy.The dragon was pale with some injuries on it,I heard noise from the vault and then I heard some people I hid and then Griphook and that other dude came out,there were wizard cops and goblins everywhere firing spells at me."Stop it you idiots!" I yelled and they stopped when they saw me,"No! She's one of them!"Griphook yelled and I acted mad, "Excuse me you filthy little goblin?! I am a Death Eater and you dare accuse me!" I yelled and everyone stopped,until they spotted Harry and the others,they climbed onto the dragon and I apparated out in a cloud of smoke onto the dragon."hey guys." I said and they waved,"Okay,ready! Jump!" Harry said and we jumped down,then we climbed to shore and changed into dry clothes.We had to go to Hogwarts apparently, "Faith,you go before us." he said and I looked at him confused, "she needs to go back." he said and Kris freaked, "what?! No!" she yelled and Harry calmed her down, "she needs to still play the part of Death Eater,they're probably looking for her too." Harry said and I nodded, "he's right.You Know Who would want me there and he'd do anything to find me to see if I can get a vision." I said and Harry nodded,Kris was crying."Fine.Go."she said and stomped off, "Kris!" I yelled after her and caught her."I don't want to go either,Kris.But I have to,it's for everyone we love,loved and will love.For people who are already alive today,"I said and took her hand placing it on my stomach,"and for people who will be alive in the future." I said and she cried some more and hugged me,I hugged her back and cried a little, "I'll see you again,Kris.I swear." I said and let her go.I hugged them all goodbye and then apparated outside the Manner.I walked down the stone pathway to the gate and they saw me."State your name." a Death Eater said and I sneered, "Faith Blanchard." I said showing them my Mark, they opened the gate."Welcome back,Miss.Blanchard." they said and I nodded to them and went to the house.I knocked on the door and Narcissa answered,when she saw me she broke out into a grin and hugged me."Oh,Faith! We were so worried!" she said and I smiled, "I'm fine Mrs.Malfoy. "I said and she smiled and noticed my ring,"I see he finally did it."she grinned and looked at my hand,"so beautiful."she mummbled and brought me in,"Come,Draco's been dying to see you."she said and we went to his room,she knocked on the door and I heard Draco groan."Go away mother!" he called and she rolled her eyes and opened the door,"I have a surprise for you."she said and I heard someone get up, "what?" he said annoyed and Narcissa pulled me in the doorway,Draco's face lit up and he grinned running over to me, "Faith." he whispered picking me up and spinning me,he kissed my lips and smiled at his mom."Than you,mother.This is the best gift ever. "he said and she laughed, "You're welcome,and Faith we must do some planning." she said winking and leaving."So I thought I sent you away to be safe." he said after he silenced the room,he stood in front of me with his arms crossed and I smiled innicently at him."Well,it turns out I need to be here. "I said sitting on his bed."And why is that?" he asked sitting next to me he started to kiss me from my shoulder to my cheek as I told him why I needed to be there."Unfortunetly I agree with Potty,you need to be here." he said and I smirked, "For You Know Who or you?" I asked and he smirked, "Me of course." he said and I laughed.We fell asleep in his room dreading the start of the war.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credited to 'I Never Told You What I do For a Living' by My Chemical Romance.

Sooooooo loooooooong.

Faith's outfit in the Manor - http://www.polyvore.com/malfoy_manner_escape/set?id=35475448
Faith's outfit at Gringotts - http://www.polyvore.com/gringotts/set?id=35476444
Faith's outfit after Gringotts - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35586029
Kris's Gringotts outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35586315
Kris's Mafoy Manner outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35586415