Our Shadows, Taller Than Our Souls.

Do They Think That Walls Could Hide You?

Draco and I were getting ready to go see Kris,about 6 days ago I had a vision of Harry proposing to Kris so I was going to go see her and forced Draco to come.We went out to the garden and apparated there,we stopped in front of the house and I noticed someone looking in the window.When we were close to the house Harry ran out and pointed his wand at Draco who also took out his and pushed me behind me."Harry!" I heard Kris call and run after him,"Harry! Stop it! He's okay!" Kris yelled hitting Harry's back."What spell did I use on Draco Malfoy that day in the bathroom in sixth year that almost killed him?" Harry asked and Draco lowered his wand slightly, "Sectumsempra." he said and Harry put his wand down, "I had to make sure it was you." Harry said glancing at me, "What did Faith send me the day of Kris's srprise party to tell me the party was ready?" he asked and I moved in front of Draco, "A paper snitch." I said and he nodded and let us in."Faith,how you doing kid?" Bill said hugging me, "I'm good,Bill." I said and then I heard Fleur, "Faith,Iz she here? Where iz she?" she said running out of the kitchen."Faith! Vous regardez magnifique! Comment va le bébé? Draco ne sais?" she asked and I smiled as she hugged me, "Non, il ne sait pas. Je ne sais pas comment lui dire." I said and she gave me a stern look, "Vous avez à lui dire, petit serpent." Fleur said and waked to the kitchen,she adopted Fred and George's nickname for me, she loves to call me 'little snake'."What did you two say?" Draco asked and I shook my head, "nothing,hun.Just nothing. " I said and Ron came in, "Faith! How you doing? How's the little snake's baby?" Ron said and everyone gasped, "What? What did I say?" he asked looking around and Hermione hit him, "Ronald!" she said and he looked confused, "what did he mean by-?" Draco started to ask but I was shoving him outside already, "I'll tell you but not here." I said and we went outside and walked down the beach."I was waiting for the right time to tell you and well,Ron ruined it." I said and Draco looked as if he was panicking, "It's not bad.It's just I'm......uhm." I said fidgiting,I haven't been so nervous in my life! "You're what,Faith please just tell me." Draco said and I sighed facing away from him, "I'm pregnant,Draco.With you child." I said my voice breaking when I said it was his.I felt tears run down my face,it was silent which made me cry more.I felt arms wrap around me as I cried, "I'm not upset,at all Faith.I'm actually very happy." I heard Draco say and I turned around, "You are?" I asked and he grinned,"You have made me the happiest I have ever been,Faith.I love you so much." he said kissing me and I smiled,we soon went back to the house.Where the guys almost beat Draco up because he upset me, and then they told me how Hermione,Kris and Fleur had beaten on Ron.Soon Draco and I had to go back home,so we said our goodbyes and apparated back.

A few days later Draco called me to our room,Narcissa decided to trust us with our own room or well we're in Draco's room it was just made bigger for us.I went into our room and saw him paceing, "Hey there pacey." I said and he smirked and stopped, "I'm sending you to Hogwarts." he said and my jaw dropped, "Excuse me?" I asked and he sighed and sat me down, "I'm sending you there so you,and you." he said pointing to my stomach, "can be safe." he said and I sighed, "It'll be so boring!" I whined and he smiled and kissed me, "Soru,love. You're going." he said and I groaned and laid back on the bed,he laid next to me and wrapped his arms around me."It's for your own good." he mummbled and I stuck my tongue out at him and he stuck his out at me, "You're a dick." I mummbled and he laughed and kissed me.

I was on the train to Hogwarts and I looked at the journal Draco gave me,it was a black leather book and he had one too and when I wrote in it or he wrote in his they would turn cold and we could talk to each other.When I got to Hogwarts there was a carridge there that I rode to Hogwarts.Apparently Snape became the headmaster and is doing a shit job of it.I was there for 3 days and they were teaching us how to use the 3 unforgivable curses,mostly the teachers were Death Eaters so they didn't care what I did.This sucks.That night Draco wrote to me,

'How's school?'

'It sucks,thanks for asking.

'You'll thank me later.

'I highly doubt that hun.'

'Stop being that way,they plan on attacking the school soon.'

'Ooooh such fun.'

'I'm considering sending you away,but you might never forgive me....'

'Got that right.

'I love you.'

'I know.....I love you too you asshole.'

'I do the things I do because I love you,you know?'

'....I know.Thank you.'

'You need sleep,I'll talk to you tomarrow,I love you future Mrs.Malfoy <3'

'I love you, future husband. <3'

Then I closed the book and went to bed,I was dreading the day the Death Eaters attack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title goes to Sweeney Todd's 'Johanna'

Kris's outfit when Faith goes to see her - http://bloodywayiero.polyvore.com/
Faith's outfit when she goes to see Kris - http://www.polyvore.com/bill_fleurs_house/set?id=35683473
Faith's outfit going to Hogwarts - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35683814