Status: Finished <3

Screaming on the Inside

I'll be holding on and its all for love

I looked around the already warm bathroom and decided I wanted candles. I lit 3 candles and set them around the edge of the tub. I noticed that Nick had already run bath water for me, with bubbles no less, and set out a towel. Aw.It made me smile, again, making me wonder why Samantha would hate him so much.
I stripped myself of my clothes and slowly lowered myself into the hot bath. It felt awesome. I was thankful Nick pulled my hair back, otherwise I'd be really bummed about drying it.
The tub was an oval shape, but more circle then anything and absolutely huge. Carly and I bought it with the money we saved, it took a long time. Worth it. I sat with my back facing the sink, directly opposite the tub, and closed my eyes. I wasn't tired, but I was relaxed. Exactly what I needed.
I don't know how long I just sat there for, inhaling the soft lavender scent that helped my mind to stop rushing so fast. At one point, I heard a light knock on the door, followed by Nick's soft voice. "Marley? Can I come in?"
I pulled the bubbles up to my chest and made sure I covered up all the important things I didn't want him to see yet and answered, "Yeah."
He opened the door slowly and shut it behind him. I rested my head back on the tub, almost looking at him upside down. This made him smile.
"You look relaxed." He said, his arms crossed and smile not yet faded.
"I am. Thank you." I smiled back.
He lent down and gave me an upside down kiss, like I did to him when he was on the couch, then sat down in front of the tub.
"What are you doing?" I asked. I was suspicious of anything, he was behind me, there was no way he could see anything I didn't want him to. So what did he want?
Nick didn't answer with words, but with action. He lifted my head up so I could no longer see him, and he started to rub my shoulders. My eyes closed, once again, and I swear I was in heaven. He did this for the next 15 minutes, and somehow he noticed before me. "The water is getting cold honey. You should get out and dressed soon, okay?" He stood back up and let me look at him again. The bubbles had long gone, but I was sure I was covered enough with the way I was sitting.
"Okay. Thank you, I appreciate it so much." I really did. If not for Nick, I probably would have been a complete wreck.
"No problem." He said, stoking my face with the side of his hand, then leaving.
I got out of the tub and drained the water, wrapped myself up in a towel, then headed off to my room to get in my comfy pajamas. I let down my hair and ran my fingers through it to get the tangles out, then headed to the kitchen, where I figured Nick would be. He seemed to be prepared for about everything.
"What are you making?" I asked, wrapping my arms around him from behind. It was a little backwards, yes, but he turned around with a smile illuminating his face and hugged me tightly.
"Popcorn and hot chocolate sound good to you?" He asked as the microwave beeped.
I laughed a little and nodded. "Yeah. It does."
I carried my drink into the living room with Nick following behind me with the popcorn and his drink. He'd changed his clothes and was wearing plaid pj pants with a Marilyn Manson t-shirt. About time he wore something other then long sleeves!
We curled up together on the couch after deciding to watch Murders In The Rue Morgue, which was a mix of my two favorite things, Edgar Allan Poe, and Bela Lugosi.
This was not the most romantic movie ever, but we both loved it and that's all that really mattered. I was also happy I already knew the story, that way I could half pay attention to the cute little nothings Nick randomly whispered in my ear through the whole thing. Damn he was cute.
Surprisingly, we didn't fall asleep on the couch that time, but I was carried to bed anyway. Nick did nice things sometimes.. Most of the time..
I wasn't really sure how it happened, but remember when Nick came into my room at 3AM to make out? That's kind of what this turned into. We started talking, I don't even remember about what, and I guess it actually started with little kisses, and it may have gone from there. Anyhow, this was almost scary for me, seeing as we got close. Really close. To.. Well, without sugar coating, sex. Yeah. I was scared.
"Wait, is this going somewhere?" I asked at random, wondering if he actually intended to go through with it. He seemed to know exactly what I was talking about.
"In all honesty, I didn't have any intentions on doing anything beyond kissing. Yeah, I guess this went further then that, but I wasn't actually going to suggest it." He explained. He didn't seem mad or annoyed, just content.
"Okay, I feel a little better. Wasn't sure where we were going with that.." I could feel my heart slow down a bit, but it still raced for him.
His hands were still on my side under my shirt, which was probably what had worried me the most. After that was said and done,I didn't mind it anymore, and I may have evoked it again. Silly me.
When we were done, messing around you could call it, we went to sleep, just as we did the night before. I was sad about going to work the next day, and had just remembered that Nick had to go home soon. He wasn't living with me, and had to leave eventually. I had the feeling that the next morning would be my last morning with him for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading/commenting!! And thank yo to my newest commenter eatmewhileimbri :) Glad you all think so highly of this story. More updates tomorrow!! <3