Status: Finished <3

Screaming on the Inside

Would You Hold Me

I wasn't sure what Nick was up to, which was nothing new, but I wasn't sure if I even wanted to know. I was dead tired from the incredible lack of sleep I'd been getting and mad at everything because of the stress with Carly. I got mad at the dumbest things, I seriously almost knocked the window out of my room because the curtain fell down twice. I didn't know how to resolve my anger, and it made me even more mad, not being able to do anything about it.
I sat in bed, waiting for something to happen, waiting for 1 AM. Midnight came and went as slow as it could. I was tired and a bit anxious to see what was going to happen, even if it was just another call. I didn't care. I didn't get to talk to Nick in person, and that was the closest I could get to him.
I randomly looked at the clock, trying to keep my mind off of everything that was going on. 1 AM on the dot. I knew something would happen any minute now, I just didn't know what. I was anxious, for a call or something. I didn't even know what I was so anxious about.
10 minutes went by in complete silence, when I heard a light tapping noise at my door. My heart jumped out of my chest, making my anxiety worse. What was going on? Was Nick..
I opened the door and, before me, stood what I'd been waiting for for the last 8 days. Finally. "What are you doing?!" I whisper yelled, throwing my arms around his neck, hugging him as tight as I could.
"I had to see you.. And you have to get out of here, if only for a night." He said, Pulling me back to stroke my face. My heart turned to goo as he sweetly kissed me.
"If Carly catches you here, she'll call the cops before you even realize she knows, I promise." I warned. Getting thrown in jail was the last thing he needed.
"Let's go." He said, tugging on my hand.
"Go? Go where?" I asked, wondering what crazy plans he came up with this time.
"I don't know.." He admitted. "Just come with me. Run away for tonight. I promise, I'll bring you back in time for you to go to work. Please, don't say no." He begged.
I hesitated before answering, "Okay." How could I say no?
He laced our fingers together as we quietly left my room. Why didn't we do this before, you ask? Because I knew what would happen. I knew it would be a bad idea and that we'd get caught. So why did I decide to go with him tonight? I loved him, and I was desperate for him.
We walked to Nick's car, which was parked about 2 blocks from my house, and he started driving. I didn't know where we were going, and he probably didn't either, but neither of us cared.
We ended up at some cemetery, probably so no one would come looking for us. He parked his car close to the, oddly open, gate and we walked in. There was fog everywhere, making the place look like it came out of a scary movie. A few of the tomb stones were cracked, making the place even more eerie. I wasn't so sure about it, but just as I thought about asking to go somewhere else, Nick put his arm around my waist and I felt a little better.
We walked to the back, where a small tree area was growing. Apparently that was where the really old graves were, seeing as most tomb stone were dated back in the 60's. We found a large willow tree where we sat down, Nick's back to the tree, and I cuddled up to him, resting my head on his shoulder.
"I missed you." I said quietly, as if to not wake the dead.
"I'm sorry.. I know. I've been missing you really bad. I know it hasn't been that long, but damn." He said, just as quietly.
I closed my eyes, feeling a huge wave of drowsiness hit me. "I know what you mean."
"You look completely drained." He noted,. I was sure I looked bad from the lack of sleep.
"I am. I'm tired. But I don't want to sleep." I whined.
"Why not?" He said, starting coo over it.
"I don't get to see you often. I miss you all the time, and I don't have to miss you right now. I don't have to call you all the time and be careful of what I say out loud and I don't have any stress. Right now, I don't have to worry about if Carly is going to be a bitch, and I don't have to worry about if I can keep my house or not. I'm just with you, that's it. That's all I need, or want, for that matter." I talked like this in my head very often, but I never really said anything like that to him before and I was wondering what he thought about it.
He seemed calm, but I think what I said made him sad, not because it was bad, but because he knew there was nothing he could do about it. "I'm so sorry it has to be like this." He whispered. "I want to help you Marley, I do. But.." He trailed off, both of us knowing how to finish that sentence.
"Don't be sorry." I said, nodding out into sleep. I opened my eyes to try and prevent what I knew was coming. "Keep me awake." I said, knowing he wouldn't want to keep me awake when I already didn't sleep.
"You have to sleep babe." He tried to make me change my mind, but I think he knew I was strong about it.
"No. I'll sleep later, okay?" I begged, knowing he'd give in.
Not another word slipped from his lips, seeing as they were preoccupied with mine. As our lips and tongues danced together, I couldn't help but feel whole and warm again. I just felt better.
Our hands wandered over each other's bodies and we started getting giggly like always. That boy..
I let out a tiny gasp of surprise when I found his lips left mine and started trailing little kisses from my jawline, all the way down my neck. My fingers tangled in his hair, making him let out a tiny, almost silent, throaty, groan. I swore, I'd marry him one day.
We went about doing this, and many variations of, for a long time. I just couldn't manage to get enough of him. I didn't want him to stop touching me, and not in any kind of sexual way, I mean in any way at all. I wanted his skin on mine, in any way I could. I felt a little desperate, but I just felt so much better then I had earlier.
We ended up sitting back up against the tree like we had done earlier and talked for the next hour. I fell asleep quickly, his fingers playing through my hair, while his other hand ran little lines over my back. I was afraid to sleep, because I knew when I woke up, I'd had to leave him again. Who knew when I'd get to see him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I"m sooooo sorry that this is so short. I've had a massive headache all day and it won't go away :( I tried my best to give you at least SOMETHING to read, seeing as I didn't yesterday. So I'll update tomorrow. Again, really sorry.
Thank you very much for reading!! And an even bigger thank you to Get Scared for being so awesome and promoting this story for me!!! <3 So go read her stuff to, if you haven't already!!! NOT KIDDING DO IT IT'S ALL AWESOME!!! I READ ALL OF THE GET SCARED FANFICS OF HERS, K? TRUST ME!!!
She Makes Me So Weak
Would You Love Me Would You Hold Me
I'm Such A Foolish Motherfucker
<3 "Would You Love Me Would You Hold Me" Is probably my favorite and most recommended. Just putting that out there...

And a thank you to PonAndZiFan for lending me her assistance! <3