Status: Finished <3

Screaming on the Inside

It Doesn't Really Come As A Surprise

The second I realized that Marley was telling me she was in love with me, I was ecstatic. I felt like I was on top of the world and nothing could bring me down. My happiness was probably obvious, yet Marley still looked scared.
I suddenly wrapped my arm tightly around her waist and set my other hand on her face, pulling her lips to mine. There was almost nothing sweet and innocent about it. I wanted her and that was it. That was all I cared about, even though i was sure she wouldn't resist me. I wasn't trying to take advantage of her, but I sure wasn't holding much back.
Her giggles broke through the almost violent kiss and asked, "Does that mean you aren't mad at me?"
"How could I be mad at you?!" I asked, surprised she thought I'd be upset. "Babe," I said, coming down from that mini high. "I can't be mad at you. I love you, no way would I be upset."
She kissed me again, starting to leave little baby kisses down my neck. "Say it again." She smiled.
I lifted her face back up to mine to kiss her again and repeated, "I love you.. I love you" Over and over until we ended up in my room.
Going into detail with that would be entirely pointless, seeing as I'm sure you could imagine what we may or may not have done. Let's just say that we both got brave and showed each other our love. Best. Ever.
"I have to go back home, don't I?" She asked, a while after our kisses stopped.
"You are home." I corrected, which made her smile. "But yeah, you have to go back. Believe me, you won't be there for long. I promise. You're moving in with me, one way or another."
"Yeah?" She seemed happy at the thought, like I knew she would, but I also had a few other things up my sleeve that she'd have to wait to know about. I knew it was sudden, but I was completely ready, and hopefully she was too.
I drove Marley back to her house, where I was praying she'd get to leave soon, but I wish I'd kept her. I had no idea what was in the future, and looking back now, I wish I'd never dropped her off.
I left her house, feeling amazing. I never felt happier or in love, which was probably bad to say, seeing as I'd already been married before.
The day dragged on, going to band practice, figuring out tour, messing with make up, figuring out clothes, yadda yadda yadda. So sometimes around 7, I decided to go see Marley's dad.
I knocked on the door, listening closely for an answer, seeing as he probably wouldn't get up to answer.
I heard a faint "Come in!" coming from the living room. I walked in and started talking so he wouldn't have to wonder who just walked into his house. "Hi there." I smiled, standing by the side of his recliner.
"Hey son!" He said excitedly. I was happy to see that he was glad to see me.
"How are you?" I asked.
"Oh, I'm alright. Where's my little girl at?" He asked, sudden;y disappointed I didn't bring her with me.
"She couldn't come. Carly won't let her out of the apartment." I tried not to make it sound like a big deal, but I really couldn't lie to him.
"Why not? How's she keeping her there?" He sounded a little annoyed. I didn't know if he was annoyed with me or with Carly.
"Carly hasn't been very nice lately." I said, still trying to make it sound better then it was. "She threatens Marley a lot. I'd do something about it, but I'll get the cops called on me if I"m on the property and I wouldn't even get to help Marley at all. It would really only stress her out more."
"I see. Well you got a plan to get her out of there?" I really didn't want to let him down, and was glad I didn't have to.
"Yeah, I do." I said, hoping he had some faith left in me.
"Good. Tell me, are you in love with my daughter?" That was random.
"Yes. I am." I could tell he didn't want anything sugar coated.
"Explain to me how you know." Why was he being like that? It felt like he was just being harsh.
"I don't have a way to really explain that. I mean, it's just the way I feel. I'd say I have good experience with 'love', I've had to deal with it, or with what I thought it was, for years. After dating the same girl through high school, staying with her through all of our fights and hard times, marrying that girl, then having her divorce me, you'd think love is something I would know plenty about. I thought that. But I was wrong. When I realized how I felt about your daughter, everything changed. She turned my world upside down, shook it around, then put everything back, perfectly in place and made it better then it has ever been. I'm in love with Marley. That's all I know." I admitted. I didn't plan out anything I was going to say, but I'd say it came out pretty smooth!
"Why?" What?
"Why what?" I asked politely.
"Why do you love Marley?" I really didn't understand why he was asking this. I had a strange gut feeling, or paranoia, that he knew what we did. I had a theory that his father senses were telling him I slept with his daughter. Oh God.
"Well.. In all honesty, I can't find a reason to not love her. Her smile lets me know she's genuine, her pretty eyes always seem to sparkle, her rosey cheeks in contrast to her pale skin, the way she thinks, what she says, how she talks, the way she handles things.. I love everything about her. Good and bad. I love the good days, of course, but even the bad ones. If she came up to me, screaming at me for something, I couldn't be mad. If I did something to make her upset, I'm going to make sure I fix it. I think that's also how I know I love her, because I'd really do anything just to see that pretty smile on her face." Again, smoooooth!! I felt like everything I said really came from the heart though. I didn't make any of it up, I just didn't realize that's how I felt until I got asked about it.
"Well son, you've earned your keep for now. Sit down and have a cup of coffee with me." As I did, I was secretly relieved for his approval.
Now, to worry about Marley the rest of the night...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm, what are Nick's plans for the future??? >:) Leave your guesses as to what he's planning in the comments, but just know that that plan will take effect later. Not yet!! Just remember that part of this chapter ;) Sorry if this chapter is kind of crappy. I had to rush through it or you wouldn't be getting an update until Sunday. You won't get an update Saturday (Tomorrow) because I'll be seeing FALLING IN REVERSE!!!!!!! HELLS YEAH!!! So pumped. Kind of can't believe they're playing in Des Moines. I live 45 minutes from there! I met Mika at the venue they're playing at last May, so I'm really excited to see if he remembers us. Lol Anyway, keep in mind that updates are slow, I know, but they'll still come. I haven't quit yet. I'll keep you posted, and REMEMBER TO LOOK AT THE STATUS!!! That's where I'll be updating from!! If you want you can follow my twitter @KaylaKillJoyMCR for easier access to updates on everything, but that;s just an option. Thank you sooo much for reading!! <3 I appreciate every single one of you!! Especially the ones who subscribe and comment!! ;DDD