Status: Finished <3

Screaming on the Inside

You've Got The Saddest Eyes The World Has Ever Known

Two months went by and nothing changed for me. I thought I'd be ab;e to be strong and get through that painful feeling on my own. Apparently not.
I had only got two calls from Johnny since TJ talked to him. One phone call, asking if it was true that I didn't want o be in the band anymore (which I denied. Of course I still wanted to sing!) And the second was to tell me I'd been replaced by a guy named Joel. I got a good feel of who he was over the internet and was glad he was the one replacing me, though I didn't want to be replaced. He was a good guy, and a pretty good singer, but I felt I could do better.
I sulked on my couch, glaring at the last band picture I took with the guys. I got pissed off and threw it across the room, shattering the glass in the frame. I decided not to care and go to the kitchen for some juice.
I got my juice and grabbed a blanket and set myself up on the couch to watch TV. Of course I left the remote on the other side of the room, so when I went to grab it a sharp pain ran up my foot into the rest of my body. "Oh my God!!" I yelled out, almost surprised to hear my own voice. It'd been a while since even I heard it. Damn shards of glass.
I didn't care about the glass and picture and just left everything where it was. I picked the glass out of my foot and settled back into my couch, worrying about how I was supposed to pay bills and continue living. My last check from Get Scared was coming in soon and it sure wasn't going to be enough to pay everything off, so I decided I either needed another music career, or a job. In all honesty, I wasn't too fond of either, but I had to pick one. New music it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, very short, like I said earlier. Eventually there will be no monologue either. I'll be improvising with poetry/lyrics to explain his situation. But if I'm making him annoying tor anything, please let me know! I really do NOT want him to come off that way.. Just put yourself in his position and tell me if he's being far too irrational. I don't think he is, I actually think this is how someone would react. But you tell me. Input is awesome! Thank you guys for the comments <3