Status: Finished <3

Screaming on the Inside

Hell Waits For No One

I hadn't heard from her in days.. Marley.. What is going on? I constantly wondered what had happened. Was she ignoring me? Did I make her mad? Maybe TJ got in her head again. I wanted to stop by her house and see her more than anything, but I how could I do that with TJ around?
I finally mustered the courage to go see her. I wasn't sure how I was going to get away with it, but I was determined, I had to know what was going on, why she was ignoring me. I thought we'd hit it off, i thought she still cared..
I drove by the house about 6 times before TJ left. I thought it would be smarter to wait until then. God knows he can't stay home when there's shaker bars open late.
I carefully parked the car in the driveway, praying no one would call TJ and tell him there was a strange car in the driveway. I slowly walked up to the door, scared for my future. What if she just didn't want me anymore? My life was already in shambles, that would only make things worse. I carefully knocked on the door a few times, then waited for answer, though nothing came. I knew she was there, she was always there and TJ had just left by himself.
"Marley? Are you there?" I called after knocking a few more times. "Marley? It's Nick." I said. In response, I heard a muffled noise, like she was far away. "Marley?" I called.
"Nick!" I heard, faintly.
"Marley? Are you okay?" I said, testing the handle to see if it was locked. I was relieved when it turned.
"Help!" She called, as I entered the door way. The house smelled like rotting pizza and beer, I covered my face and started to search for her. "I'm down here!" She called.
I went toward her voice, finding myself at a heavy door, locked from the outside. I quickly unlocked the door and rushed down the stairs to find Marley standing in front of me. "Marley! What is going on?" I asked as I reached her.
She quickly wrapped her arms around me and started to cry. What had he done to her? "Nick we have to go, please, we have to leave now." She said, urgently.
"What happened?" I asked, wondering how long she had been trapped down there.
"T- The morning after w-we met up, T-Tj found out I-I was texting you." She sobbed, stuttering.
"And he locked you down here?" I asked, I thought I was going to cry I felt so bad. She trusted him once. He made her changer her whole life and then treated her like property. I wasn't just going to save her, and I wasn't going to avenge her. I was going to save her, and let her avenge herself. I wanted her to avenge herself because that way he wouldn't win. He wouldn't get out of this thinking he had power over her. "I'm going to help you, but we need to do something first." I said.
"What?" She asked, settling down.
"You're going to get back at him. We are going to wait until he gets here and you're going to tell him everything you've ever wanted say, and you're going to be armed in case anything happens." I explained.
"That's cool and all, but why?" She asked. She was probably confused as to why I wanted her to do that.
"Because, if you don't, You'll wish you had. This situation will eat you alive, it'll be left open and empty and you will never let it go. I need you to let it all go, this is the only way. By telling him what an asshole he is." I hugged her once more, knowing we had plenty of time to spare.
"Thank you so much Nick." She said, quietly. "I don't know what I would do without you."
A few hours went by as we sat and talked, though God knows I wanted more. I missed her and I was pretty desperate for her, but I didn't want to seem insensitive, so I figured I'd just be responsible and wait.
We finally heard TJ pull up and both of our hearts raced, so nervous that our plan was going to go wrong. Little did Marley know, I had called the cops when she left the room and they had the place surrounded, though you'd never know just by looking.
"He's here." She said, panicking.
"Go." I guided her up the stairs and waited in the basement doorway, out of TJ's line of vision, but Marley stayed in mine.
"Who the fuck's car is out there?" He called, before seeing her standing before him. "How did you get out?"
"Fuck you TJ." She said, loud and angry. "I hate you so much. I NEVER should have listened to you, you lying, deceiving, heartless son of a bitch."
Tj came at her, more than willing to hit her, as he didn't know she was armed. "What the hell?!" he yelled, stepping back as Marley pulled out one of TJ's guns we had found.
"Back up." She warned, keeping the gun held at his head. "Listen. You used me, lied to me, and screwed up my life, but you're never going to hurt me again. I'm leaving here, and you're not going to stop me."
"Oh, and how is it you're even getting out of the driveway?" He asked, sarcastically.
I stepped out of the doorway and stood behind Marley, not holding back whatever evil looking smirk came to my face. I had waited for this day for so long, the day when Marley finally left him and came back to me. This was everything I had been waiting for, it was the major turn around both Marley and I needed, the turn of our lives. Everything was finally going to be okay again. No more sadness or "happy" pills, no more anger and resentment. We were free.
"Oh look who showed up. Damn. Last time you were in the hospital I was hoping you died." he said, obviously trying to get a rise out of me.
"Yeah, well, I wished that once too." I said, not feeling very threatened by him.
"TJ, you fucking listen here, don't even try to hurt his feelings. He wants you gone as much as I do." Marley said, even more anger rising in her than I had ever seen before.
"Oh and-" Tj started.
"SHUT UP!" Marley screamed. "I'm done with you. Get out." She demanded.
"Dumb bitch, this is my house." He laughed.
At that moment, Marley ran over to him and smashed the gun into his cheek bone, probably cracking it. "Eat it mother fucker!"She yelled as she pinned him down and punch him in the eye three more times.
The police ran in and handcuffed TJ, knowing the whole situation. And all Marley could do as they took him away was laugh and cry. She was so relieved that it was over that she didn't even know what to do with herself.
I helped her up off the ground and guided her to my car once the commotion had subsided. We said goodbye and thank you to the cops and I took her home. Needless to say, I had never been happier..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!! I know, it's been a LONG ass time, but I was reading your comments and I just... I felt awful for stopping! Lol I had an awful writer's block and I never really came back. But I will try again. Not too much longer will this story go on, (there ARE already 46 chapters before this!) But I will put in the time and effort to finish this as soon as I can. It's going to be hard as I'm always cramped for time, but I'm going to do my BEST. Thank you all for being so loyal and patient <3 And make sure you comment and tell me how you feel about the return on this, the comments are what made me start this again anyway! lol Thanks everyone!! <33 And check out my other stories! I have a Michael Vampire one (Though VE doesn't exist anymore D:) that I may be starting back up and I have a recent Damon Salvatore story up! (Not the greatest, needs some work. I will probably take it down and post a new one in it's place.) So check those out if you like Vampires Everywhere and The Vampire Diaries!

PS. Sorry how short this is, it's hard coming back after so long. lol I'll do better in the ending chapters.