Status: Finished <3

Screaming on the Inside

I Feel Like I'll Be Okay

I had never been more relieved or happy at home with Nick. I had completely moved in and everything seemed to just fall into place. I could finally say that I was at peace with myself.
Nick had even proposed to me, which was a total shock. I couldn't say yes fast enough! Excitement and happiness was all I felt for the next few weeks after he'd asked me to marry him. After everything we had gone through, I never thought we would get married.
Ou wedding ended up being everything I wanted and more. I only wished I had more people sitting on my side of the isle. I had my dad walk me down in his wheel chair, and words will never be able to express how happy I was that he was alive and able to do that. I thought I would have lost him before I married.
My dress was big, just like a princess, and boy did I feel like one. The cake was beautifully decorated with little custom bride and groom toppers that looked like us, more than I had expected. I cried a lot that day, just because of how perfect everything was. And Nick, the second I saw Nick I about lost it. He was standing at the end of the isle, waiting for me. His face lit up and I thought he was going to cry too! He looked perfect in his suit and I couldn't imagine having anyone else standing where he was.
Our reception was a great time too. All of Nick's friends and family came, and though it was a small get together, it was a blast. Everyone danced and ate and I could tell everyone was so happy for us. Johnny, Dan, and Lloyd even came, after apologizing and making up with Nick. He was happily their singer again, though it meant that Joel had to step down from the role.
Joel ended up being really cool. I had a bad impression of him solely because he took Nick's place, but he was kind and fun and he ended up becoming one of my best friends, and he never held any grudge against Nick for taking his spot. Joel was just an over all great guy.
Two years later I ended up finding out that I had gotten pregnant. And though we were married, we were still not expecting to have kids so soon. We didn't particularly plan it, but we ended up coming to terms with our fear of being parents and took it head on. I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl, Helen. We named her Helen because she was so picture perfect, like Helen of Troy. We had to give her a cool, bad ass name! She was perfect, and definitely Nick's little princess.
But all in all, everything ended up exactly the way I would have wanted. Though we have had our troubles and fights, we always knew we would work out.Plus, what is a relationship without fights and make up sex? Ha!
Well, that's our story. I know, my ending is cheesy and generic, but it was about time that there was something normal in my life. I wouldn't change a thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it! Thank you all for reading this! I appreciate you all so much! I know it's short, but it's an ending chapter, so it can't be too awful. lol Message me if you have any suggestions for other story ideas, they're always welcome. Thank you all!