Alexander William. Hears a voice.

Be bitching out there.

"ITS MOMENTS LIKE THIS WHEN I KNOW WHY DANIEL KILLED HIMSELF YOU EVIL FUCKING PRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Alexander William. You. Will. Not. Talk. To.  Us. Like. That. And even YOU know that YOU'RE the reason your brother committed suicide. You. Fucking faggot. He hated you. You're the pathetic little reason OUR FAVORITE SON IS DEAD!!!! he's fucking dead and he's never coming back. It's. Your. Fault. You couldn't keep your damn mouth shut. And you two got into a fight. Then... Two hours later. You find him in his room, dead. And all you wanted to do was apologize. Remember that image the next time you dare say something about my son. "

"HE WAS MORE MY BROTHER THAN HE WAS YOUR SON. YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!"

"You fucking take it back. You know you couldn't give one shit about Daniel. You were to worried about that pathetic little faggot band you started with your boyfriends. He tried to fucking warn you, that you were getting to big of a head. No you blew him off and threw a fucking beer bottle at him. WHERE'S THAT BAND THAT WAS SO IMPORTANT NOW?!?!?!!!!! OH YEAH IT DIDNT GO ANYWHERE. AND WHERE'S YOUR BROTHER. HES DEAD ALEX. DEAD. D.E.A.D. DEAD." 

I ran up to my room. I hadn't done. It since Dan died. Everyone blamed me. Everyone still blames me. They all say it. I don't have to hear them. I know what they say. 

"He's the reason the best quarterback the ravens ever had is dead." 

"That faggot made Daniel kill himself." 

" I heard that he walked in to apologize and found him dead."

"Poor kid."

I made the last one up. No one cared, Rian Zack and Jack haven't talked to me since the funeral. All I want is hug. Someone? Anyone? Please...

I crawled in my bed and made myself fall asleep. 

I had a dream that night. 

I was running. Just running. It was black. I didn't know if I was running to something or from something. But suddenly I heard a voice. It was Daniels. 

"Alex, you didn't do it. Not your fault. I knew what I was going to do. Weather the fight happened or not. I love you little bro. Be bitchin out there."