Alexander William. Hears a voice.

Alex, I'm not ready

Jack?"

"Yeah al?" 

"I fucking missed you." 

"I know baby, but everyone told me to Keep my distance for awhile. Wait until you wanted to talk, and I did." he said wrapping his hand around mine. 

"Baby, I love you."

"I love you too Alex."

"Want a beer?"

"Hell yes."

He went To my kitchen and Grabbed some beers and came back in my room. 

"Hey babe." 

"Jack.. Jack shhh... Do you.. Do you hear that?"

"Alex, Alex."
"What?"
"Lex. Don't fucking do that again."
"Dan..?"

"Lex? You okay babes?"

"Jack shut it."

"Lex, I don't want to fucking see you do that again. YOU WILL NOT END UP LIKE ME!!"
"Daniel. You dont fucking understand!!!"
"I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!!!!???? WHERE AM I ALEX?!? Do you know? Yes you do. I'm dead. From suicide. NOW TELL ME I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND." 
"Yeah I know Dan."

"DANIEL?!? ALEX!!! ITS ME. ITS JACK. BABY... COME HERE." 

"Jack, fuck off. Shut it. I CAN hear you. Now for the love of Anything. Shut up." 

"If you ever do that again.. Alexander. I am so disappointed in you."
"Daniel. Did you not see that shit dad did?"
"Yes Alex I know what dad did. But that's no reason to cut." 
"DAN HE FUCKING BLAMED ME FOR YOUR SUICIDE. EVERYONE DOES. SO JUST SHUT UP!!!!!"
"Alex. What did I tell you the other night. It's. Not. Your. Fault. NOWW DONT DO IT AGAIN." 
"I won't Dan. Swear."

"Lex?"

"Whaaaaattttttt jack? WHAT?!? what the fuck do you want? Gimme one of those."
I grabbed a beer from his hands. I chugged it in a mere matter of seconds. 
"Gimme the other one." 

"Lex, these are mine.. If you want more, go get your own damn beer." 

"Wow, way to be an ass, Barakat. I'll be right back. You want anything?"

"Nah thanks babe. I'm good."

I went to the kitchen and slammed a few beers and grabbed a few more to drink with jack. 

"hai zeeree." I said slobbery. 

"Lex, how Many did you just chug?"

"Maybe like four. I think, maybe like four or five. Come here sexy." I grabbed jack and kissed him, falling perfectly into his lap.

"Alex. No, I'm not doing this right now." 

"Babyyyyyyyy." I whined. "You can't just leave me here  like thissss.  Come on. Just kiss me. That's all I want. To feel your lips on mine."

"You're lying through those beautiful white teeth. I know what you want Alexander. But that's not going to happen."

"But babbbyyyyyy..."

I slammed my legs around his, and   Got into his favorite position, I flung him on top of me as I laid on the bed. 

"You cannot resist me Jack Bassum. Especially like this."

"Alex, I.. I cant. You're not ready.."

"Jack! Who are you to tell me I'm not ready? I'm talking to you guys again. I've started writing again. Now I want to do this. I want us back. I'm ready."

"IM NOT ALEX!! I'm not ready I'm sorry Alexander. I just can't do this. Not right now." 

He finished his beer and walked out the door. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Jack has had two beers. Just in case you guys didn't catch it.