Status: work in progress

Rockstars Make the Best Lovers

Youth & Whiskey

Those eyes. That smile. The sexiness. Andy Sixx was the epitome of all it. So I couldn’t believe I was locking eyes with him at a local club.

“Come on Kix, let’s get a drink,” Tessa giggled as she grabbed my left wrist, snapping me from my staring contest with Andy Sixx. She dragged me up to the bar, ordered two shots of vodka, and smiled at me. “Cheers baby,” she held up her shot glass.

I grabbed mine and clinked glasses with her smiling but for a whole different reason, “Cheers,” I smirked before both of us took the shot making the usual face from the shot of alcohol. “Damn, that’s why I don’t drink vodka,” I coughed before downing some pop. Tessa only laughed at me before ordering us both our own glass of Jack Daniels. I usually didn’t drink whiskey but tonight I wanted to feel good. I took my glass and went to find Kala. Oh and if you’re wondering, Tessa and Ayden are both 21, Kala and I are both 18. Tess gets me my drinks and Ayden gets Kala hers. Kala was at a table talking to Ayden, both already had a drink in their hands. I walked up to them both and sat my ass down in the booth.

“Hitting the whiskey already?” Ayden chuckled.

“Yeah, I just want to have fun tonight, and as you know, possibly get lucky,” I winked giggling. Ayden was laughing then suddenly went quiet. I cocked an eyebrow at him confused before I turned around only to come face to face with Andy Sixx’s chest. I swallowed hard.

“You’re the pretty girl I saw walk into the club. You left before I could talk to you,” he pouted. I couldn’t form a cognitive thought to save my life. At that moment I was lost for words more than ever. “Hm, what are you drinking?” he asked curiously, his hand gently grabbing my elbow to pull me to the dance floor, but I stayed put. Only because I couldn’t move.

“J-Jack Daniels whiskey,” I stammered before chugging the last third of my glass. There wasn’t much to begin with. Andy just stared at me with the biggest grin on his face.

“You’re coming home with me because you’re fucking badass,” he beamed, dragging me out to the dance floor. I forced myself to relax and not freak out because Andy wanted to not only dance with me but take me home with him as well. This night could not get any better.

We got to the middle of the dance floor. I looked up at him briefly, noticing his usually carefully styled hair was messy yet stylish like a bed-head look. And let just say he looked like sex on legs with that hair. He was wearing only a little bit of eyeliner to the point it only defined his stunning blue-grey eyes. I managed to take in all that before I turned around and my backside was pressed tightly against his chest. He put his warm, soft hands on my hips. We started to dance and I realized this was only the beginning of my night and I had a very strong gut feeling it was only going to get better. Then again, that could be the whiskey talking, but who am I to argue alcohol anyway? The bass hit hard in the club, coursing through my body with my racing pulse through the duration of the song. I allowed my body and mind to be taken over by it all. The pounding pop music, Andy’s hands that had started on my waist but were slowly making their way to the front of my thighs, how his body felt against mine. It was all so intoxicating. Before I know it a slow song, rare, came flowing over the mass of people and Andy turned me around to look at him. He put my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I couldn’t believe it. First I was grinding on Andy Sixx then he wanted me to slow dance with him. I was the happiest 18 year old girl in the world.

“So, what’s your name?” he asked me, leaning in so I would hear him.

I couldn’t help the smile that forced itself on my lips, “It’s Katie, but all my friends call me Kix. It’s a nickname my friend and I came up with years ago,” I chuckled remembering that day.

“I think I could get used to saying both of those,” he cooed in my ear, kissing the shell of it making my eyes close and my body shiver slightly in his arms. I almost didn’t believe what I just heard but I just went along with it.

“I’m sure it’d sound sexy coming from you, Andy Sixx,” I purred, lightly pulling on his earlobe with my teeth, indicating what I meant even though it was obvious. Though before anything else was able to be said he stopped dancing and grabbed my wrist, dragging a very confused me off the dance floor to my friends.

“I’m taking your friend, Katie, home tonight. She can call you to get her tomorrow or I can take her home myself. But she’ll be safe tonight,” he rushed causing all of them to smirk evilly. I blushed as red as a cherry at the somewhat unexpected burst before, once again, being dragged off. Only this time it was to Andy’s car where I saw Ashley Purdy leaning against it smoking. My jaw dropped. This had to be a dream, it just HAD to. I mean, what were the chances that I’d not only run into Andy Sixx at a club, but then dance with him and be taken to his car to see Ashley standing there. I’m shocked I didn’t faint on site.

“Who’s this pretty little lady?” Ashley smirked when he saw me.

“Her name is Katie. But her friends call her Kix. I met her in the club and she’s a total badass so I told her I’m taking her home with me tonight,” he grinned widely at his band mate with me under his arm.

“Hi,” I said sheepishly.

Ashley looked me up and down, “She’s hot but I’m not sensing badass, Andy.”

“She’s in shock,” he chuckled opening the car door for me. I climbed in and took deep breaths while Andy and Ashley talked for a few moments before Andy got into the car. Then it was just the both of us, speeding off towards his hotel I assumed.

Andy had me pinned against his bedroom door of the suite he was staying in, fumbling with the knob and kissing my neck intensely, causing little moans and whimpers to escape my lips. He finally got the door open, causing us to stumble in. He picked me up and gently tossed me on the enormous bed. It must have been King size, there was nothing else it could’ve been. I looked up to see Andy taking off his clothes hastily and soon he was standing there in just his boxer briefs while I sat there in awe.

“God, Andy, you’re fucking sexy,” I breathed, getting on my knees. As soon as I was on my knees, Andy was on the bed crawling towards me, pushing me on my back into the plush black comforter. He locked lips with me, grabbed the bottom of my tiny dress and pushed it up to my waist, allowing me to pull it off over my head and let it fall to the floor. His hands were all over my body and mine mirrored his. He took my face between his hands and looked at me.

“You’re absolutely gorgeous, Katie,” he whispered, sealing it with a tender kiss before I could say anything. I was a bit taken back but I kissed back just as tenderly. I tangled my fingers in his soft locks. He laid his body fully against mine, his hard on pressing between my legs, my thin panties causing me to feel it as if I was naked from the waist down. I groaned lightly into his mouth. “Do you want this?” he asked quietly, not at all like the self confident, loud, Andy Sixx we all know and love. No, this was the tender, caring, thoughtful Andy Sixx.

I looked him square in the eye, “Yes, Andy. I want you for you, not for your celebrity status,” I whispered smiling softly. I had never seen the look he gave me. It was as if I said something he’d been waiting to hear his whole life. I couldn’t help but smile at him as he eagerly found the clasp of my bra and took it off with ease, quickly taking my breast into his mouth drawing a loud moan from me. I could feel his smirk against the sensitive skin. He slipped his fingers into my panties and ran his index and middle fingers along my wet folds before slipping them into me one at a time. I gasped slightly, a moan quickly following suit. He pumped his two fingers in and out at a steady yet deep pace, each time bringing me close to my release. He continued to work my breasts with his mouth. By this time I was able to feel his boner fully against the inside of my thigh making me want that instead of just his fingers. “Andy, oh god, fuck me, please,” I whimpered, squirming beneath him.

“Do you have a condom?” he breathed heavily against my breast, moist with his saliva. I managed to say yes and squirmed out from under him to grab the single condom from my purse on the nightstand. I opened it while he quickly removed his boxers then slipped it on while I got rid of my own panties. He positioned himself over me and just the view I had from under him lolled my head back in ecstasy. He smirked lightly before slowly pushing into me. I bit my lower lip and somehow our hands found each other and he laced his fingers with mine tightly. He fucked me as we both wanted. Hard and deep. Not fast though, no we wanted it to last. Sadly we were only able to go one round since that was the only condom we had. Instead of sex he ate me out and I gave him the best head of his life. By the end of the night we were a mess of sheets, sweat, tangled limbs, and other body fluids. My eyes kept fluttering shut and I couldn’t feel my legs. I knew I was no match for the sex induced sleep. I looked over at Andy, who was looking over at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen on anyone’s face.

“You’re amazing, Kix, you really are,” he slurred slightly. I chuckled quietly, taking his hand in mine.

“You’re more amazing, Andy Biersack,” I whispered before closing my eyes. I felt the bed move then Andy’s naked body against mine spooning me. Before I passed out I heard the best thing in the world.

“Don’t leave tomorrow,” was what he whispered, barely audible, in my ear before kissing my cheek and nuzzling his face in my hair. I fell asleep with a small smile on my face and an amazingly gorgeous and amazing man curled against my back. I didn’t want it to end. But like all good things, we were in for a rude awakening.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter. It's a good length and the sex scene wasn't so graphic that it was pornographic and unbelievable yet it wasn't poor detailed to the point it was pathetic and unimaginative. It was perfect I think. Comments? I hope the rating is high enough ><