‹ Prequel: Punch Me, Kiss Me

Love Me, Hate Me

Chapter Eight- Chairs for Us

A smile cracked on Mom's face. She trough her arms up to hugs Bella and I, "My Children!" she exclaimed hugging us both. "It's so good to see you two. Come, sit," she flashed in medieval looking chairs for Bella and I, even though I know they are much older.

We obediently sat in the chairs across for Mom and Dad's thrones.

"So where have you two been?" Mom asked, as she sat in her chair.

"We've been on Earth," I say.

"Oh really? Why?"

"Oh you know how mortals have always fascinated us," Bella said calmly.

"Ohhh. Anything in particular?"

"Not to much, I just wanted to see some of the kids thought's I hear. I mean, I know what they think, but not always why," Bella says smoothly. Her and Mom have always had that connection. They can lie through their teeth to each other. Much the same way Mom or Dad can lie to each other, but with less sex, thank gods.

"How nice," Mom says, "And what has brought you here, to us?"

"Oh, well, we haven't been here in a wile, and thought we should pop by," I say. I like Mom much better. She treats us like we have lived as long as we have, unlike our father. And he doesn't even know we're not his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hint: Bella Frank are not vampires, or witches or demons...really-- Just thought I'd clear that up real quick.