Status: Let's see where this leads...

I Thought You Forgot About Me

Chapter One – I Hope They Are Prepared For All of This

“I can’t believe I’m doing this. I can’t believe I’m doing this.” I kept saying to myself as I was in my coach class seat on a plane from Sunnybrook, Tennessee to the big city. The big city of Los Angeles, California!

Yes! I, Harmony Lee Grace Annebelle Davis am on a plane to her new home of LA.

Ok let’s rewind for a bit. Remember back when I was 14 I was crowned Miss Teen Tennessee and I held the title until I was 16? And a group of people discovered that I could sing and I recorded an EP. Well After the summer that the Jonas’ family stayed at the inn, that group of executives, they called themselves the executive group, pushed me into writing more music.

Sure music was a hobby back then, but they really got me to discover how incredibly amazing music is. I have always loved music, but being able to write and record your own thoughts and lyrics to share with others is amazing.

My signing agent from the executives named Jim had gotten me gigs in places all over Tennessee; nothing huge though, just little places here and there so people would start to hear and enjoy my music.

They also got me to do the whole youtube thing; like how Justin Bieber started. Jim would videotape all of my performances and we would upload them to my youtube channel. After months of performing and uploading; I had finally started to get a small following of fans.

Well, that was 4 years ago.

I am now 21 years old and have worked really hard to get to where I am today. Jim somehow found this connection to this little artist we like to call Miley Cyrus. He said it had to do with being from Tennessee. I never questioned him.

Miley has helped me on the road to becoming a better artist. I was able to tour around with her and I was even able to open for a few of her shows during her Wonder World tour back in 2009

I was signed under her label and I was very fortunate enough to have the label let me stay in Sunnybrook and finish school and work on my album from there.

Now I am ready to hit the ground running, move to a new state, and let the world know just who Harmony Davis is. I hope California is prepared for all of this. Not to sound cocky or anything but it’s true!

Now in just a few more hours and I will be in sunny LA, soaking up all the California sun and meeting up with my label to discuss future career moves; and I for one cannot be anymore excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok first chapter.
Short, sweet, to the point.
I am still trying to work out where this is going... but yay first chapter!
Comments are lovely. :)

and oh for all you Miley haters, she isn't in the story so don't worry.