Meet Me On Thames St.

Chapter 1.

POV Jack 

   "Hey Jackie-poo!" The most amazing girlfriend in the world says to me. "Hey Tay!" She gives me a big hug and we look at eachother and smile. "Taylor Jardine, you are the best girlfriend EVER!" "Love ya too Jack-Jack!" She screams at me before she goes on to stage barefoot.I chuckle to myself and I can't stop thinking about her. She comes back and givese a quick peck on the lips. "Sorry babe, I gotta go! I'm up next on stage!" "Good Luck!! I'll miss you!" she screams at me. I run up backstage and I see Flyzik. "Hurry up. Pick up your guitar. You go on in 40 seconds." He is the best tour manager ever.

POV Taylor

   "I can't wait to see Jack again!" I tell Cassadee. "Yeah, Im always jittery before I see Ryan again after they play." "JACKIE POO!" I scream as I run towards the love of my life. "Hey baby, I missed you!" "Well I missed you more." "Do you wanna go hang out with the guys?" "Sure, Cass, do you wanna come?" "Sure, thanks guys!" We walk over backstage and all the guys are talking to all of the guys from The Ready Set. "Tay? Wazzup girl!?" Jordan says as he gives me a giant hug. "Not much. How about you?" "Oh I'm just getting ready to play." "Cool... So how do you like the tour so far?" "Oh it's awesome! I love it." 

   "Hey, I'm not trying to interupt... But I have to get ready to go on stage to sing Remembering Sunday with Alex. Back in a few." "Good luck Cass!" "Thanks!" She gets onto the stage and the crowd goes wild. I knew that Cassadee could sing, but I didn't know she sang that Well. "Oh my god! Cassadee's amazing!" I tell Jack. "I know, she's always singing. But when she hits a long note, you think she's going to crack, but she never does!"

POV Jack 

   I glance over at Taylor and she looks at me and smiles. Cassadee comes back-stage and Tay gives her the biggest hug! "Great Job Cass!" Taylor and I say at the same time. "Wheres Rian?" Cassadee asks. "Umm... I think he's outside." "Okay, thanks." She goes away. 

POV Taylor

   Jordan comes up from behind me and taps on my shoulder. "Hey Taylor!" "Oh, hi Jordan." He hands me a piece of paper. "Call me." He whispers in my ear. He walks away. "What did he say to you?" "He gave me his number... It's no big deal." "Im not trying to mock you but I think Jordan has a thing for you." "Why do you say that?" "Well, remember that time when he tried to get to 2nd base. He almost did. Today he flirted with you... BIG TIME!!" "Thats true but, he may be interested in me but I hve no intrest in him." "Are you sure?" "Yes, the only person I will ever want is you." "Good to know..."

   "Hey guys... Am I interuppting something?"Says Zack."I take a step away from Jack. "Umm... No. Hey Zack." "Umm... Hey guys. Have you heard that song on YouTube? It's called, I Like Your Hair." "Okay, I'll look it up soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is short!!! Please leave comments and tell me what you think of the story!!! I promise I will update ASAP!!!