Status: Updates are slow.

Kaleidoscope Eyes

04.

April 9th, 2007.

Midnight. Brendon and I were walking down the street, hands clasped together, happily talking about anything.

"Glass," He muttered, pointing at the shards of glass lying in the middle of the street. He stopped and picked me up bridal style, stepping over the broken bottle with me in his arms. Aww, how cute was he?

I was barefoot. I had taken my heels off about an hour in to our walk? Yeah, I think. Whatever.

He set me down about five-sixish feet away from the spot with the glass and took my hand in his once again. So adorable.

"Does Pete know you're here?" Brendon bluntly asked, catching me off guard. Why would he ask about that and just kill my high?

"Nope," I said. Shit, I needed to change the subject somehow. Well, I had the munchies. Okay. Bring that up. "Bren, I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat."

"Uh, I know this good diner around here. You wanna go?" He muttered, itching the back of his neck. He sorta looked confused. It was cute. He was cute.

Pete didn't need to know where I was. He didn't need to know what I was doing with Brendon. Brendon didn't need to tell Pete we were together. Brendon needed to keep his big mouth shut. I realized that it was gonna be hard, since...well...it was Brendon. Secrets didn't exist with this kid.

He just loved to speak.

"Of course I do, Bren," I smiled.

"Good because I was gonna go anyways," He grinned, looking less confused and awkward now. We reached the end of the driveway and he let go of my hand, commanding I stay there while he ran in and got the keys to the car.

I just giggled and nodded, watching as he ran into the house. He ran back a few minutes later, carrying a gray hoodie - which was his - my pair of moccasins, and the keys.

"I thought you'd want these," He smiled sheepishly, handing me his hoodie and my moccasins. "'Cause, you know, it's kinda cold...and those shoes look like they hurt like a bitch."

God, how fucking adorable was he!? I wanted to vomit rainbows and glitter from how adorable he was. I took them, dropping the moccasins to step into, and pulled the hoodie on, zipping it up. "Thanks, Bren," I smiled, giving him a tight hug.

"It's no problem," He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before pulling away. "Let's go get food, yeah?"

"Ugh, please," I groaned, getting into the car after he opened the passenger door for me.

***

Brendon popped fry after fry into his mouth. It was like...fascinating watching him eat. He was so hyper, even while eating. Who the fuck knew?

"So, like, Pete has no idea you're here," He said with his mouth full of food. Really, Bren? Why the fuck was he asking about this again? "I guess that's a good thing."

"Fuck yeah it's a good thing. Pete would get so pissed if he knew I was here," I replied, taking a sip of my Pepsi. Ugh, I loved Pepsi. "He'd be even more pissed if he knew we...yeah."

"What? That we're dating? Or that we've already slept together, like...four times?" He asked, taking a bite of his burger. My eyes went a little wider as he managed to shove a few fries in his mouth after that. What the hell.

"You have the munchies really badly, don't you?" I noted, smirking a bit. He grinned and nodded, snatching a part of my chicken finger - yes, I got chicken fingers and fries, I was such a kid - off my plate. "Brendon!"

"Oh, come on, you weren't even eating that anyways," He rolled his eyes. He grabbed the entire plate and slid it across the table. "In fact, you're not even eating at all. All this food is gonna - "

"Give that back," I said, snatching the plate back from him. I took a fry off the plate and popped it in my mouth. "Jesus Christ, Bren. I'm eating. I just don't eat as fast as you."

"My bad," He muttered, playing with the straw wrapper. He balled it up and flicked it at me, smiling. I smiled and flicked it back at him. He grabbed it from the corner of the table where it landed. "Football?"

"With a paper ball? Fuck yes," I laughed, setting up a little goal with my fingers. He flicked it and it didn't even get near my finger goal. I started a slow clap. "Bravo, Brendon. Bra-fucking-vo."

"Shut up," He laughed, rolling his eyes.

"Make me," I smirked, folding my arms across my chest and leaning back in the booth. "Seriously, though...you couldn't even get it near my fing - "

He leaned across the table, grabbed me, and pulled me closer. He roughly kissed me, successfully shutting me up. Hey, I told him to make me shut up and he did. Ten points to Urie.

"Well, Bren, that was nice," I smiled, popping a fry into my mouth. "You get points for actually shutting me up."

He grinned, then proceeded to steal more food off my plate. I rolled my eyes and let him.

***

"God, I feel like I'm pregnant," Brendon groaned as he fell face first onto his bed, holding his stomach. "Rae, I think I'm pregnant. Tell Ryan to get up here."

I laughed and kicked off my moccasins. I walked over and sat on the bed next to him, drawing small circles on his back, "Ryan is out with Keltie. We've got the house to ourselves..."

"But Rae," He whined, rolling over on his back. "There's a child made of food growing inside of me."

I pouted and got up, leaving the room. I went downstairs and jumped on the couch, curling into a little ball. He denied sex. Little fucker. He shouldn't have eaten that much. I found the remote underneath the cushion next to me, and turned on the TV.

E! News was on. Really? Who the hell had been watching this?

As I was about to change the channel, Pete popped up. That fucker. Ashlee Simpson and him were reportedly dating now. Good, they could have each other and live in perfect fucking happiness. Pete could boost his ego even more because he was dating someone people knew and Asslee Ashlee could get her name back out there by dating someone who was in the most successful band at the time.

The more I thought about it, the more upset I became. I held back the urge to throw the remote at the TV. This was Panic!'s TV, not mine Pete's.

Brendon appeared at the end of the couch, staring at me with big brown puppy dog eyes and his bottom lip jutted out a bit for an adorable pout, causing my heart to melt.

I opened my arms up and he happily dove right into them, curling up on me. Yes, he was practically on me.

"Why are you watching this?" He asked, breaking the silence. He snatched the remote out of my hand and changed the channel. "Seriously, it's like you're trying to break your heart."

"Yeah, well, my heart's not in his hands anymore," I replied softly, running my fingers through his soft brown hair. "It's in someone else's..."

He looked up and grinned before leaning up to press his lips against mine. Soon, he was on top of me, kissing me roughly.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and tugged it up, breaking the kiss for a moment to get it all the way off. He smirked before leaning down to kiss me again. I smiled against his lips as he did the same, grabbing my shirt and yanking it off.

Our lips parted as he got it off all the way, throwing it to the floor along with his shirt. He reached down and unbuttoned my jeans, eager to get my pants off. I giggled and lifted my hips, allowing him to pull them down all the way. Those quickly met my shirt on the floor.

He then worked on his own pants, his fingers fumbling as they went for the button. He got it open and swiftly pulled them down and kicked them off, letting them just slide on to the floor.

His lips crashed down on mine once again, hungry and desperate for more. I moaned into the kiss as he grinded his hips into mine. The fabric separating us was too much. We both wanted it off. Now.

As his fingers hooked into my panties, the front door opened and we could hear laughter.

"Fuck, shit, fuck," I muttered, frantically grabbing the blanket off of the back of the couch. I wrapped it around myself as Brendon quickly picked up our clothes off the floor.

He looked at me, his eyes desperate, "What the fuck do I do!?"

I grabbed another blanket off the chair that was next to the couch and threw it at him. He dove onto the couch and stuffed the clothes under him before wrapping himself up in his blanket.

Ryan and Keltie walked in. "Hey, guys," Ryan said, grinning. He knew. He knew what we were just doing. Oh, God. We were so obvious.

"Hey," I squeaked, smiling at them both. I didn't dare lift my hand out and wave. That would expose me.

"Sup?" Brendon tried to play cool. It wasn't working. I shot him a glare.

"Yeah...okay, uh, we - hey, Brendon, can I talk to you for a second?" Ryan asked, motioning for the two of them to step into the kitchen for a little talk. Shit.

"Uh, no. No, you can't. I'm cozy where I am," Brendon replied, wiggling around in his little blanket burrito.

I couldn't help but to giggle. He was so cute.

"I see," Ryan noted, scratching his nose before sniffling. "Well, yeah. Okay, We'll talk later, then."

"Yes, we will," Brendon saluted him, his fists wrapped up in the blankets, as Ryan and Keltie walked upstairs. Brendon craned his neck to see when they were clearly out of earshot and turned back to me. "Couch sex is a no no."

I looked at him, then bust into a fit of laughter. He started laughing too. Soon, we were both doubled over, in the middle of the couch, laughing hysterically.

"Dammit, Ryan," I giggled, wiping at my eyes. I was crying from laughing so hard. That hadn't happened in awhile. "Ugh, and I really wanted you, too."

"Oh, I think I wanted you more," Brendon wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Fuck, I still want you."

"Brend - " Before I could finish saying his name, he pounced on me, pressing his lips against mine. His lips moved down my jaw before reaching my neck and staying there, biting and sucking. I let out a little moan. He found my soft spot.

"Bren," I whimpered as he bit right below my ear. Holy shit. I couldn't wait anymore. I got up and grabbed his hand, pulling him up, disregarding the blankets and clothes that fell off the couch after us. I ran up the stairs, pulling him along with me.

"This is hot," He commented as I pushed open his door and dragged him in. I shut the door and slammed him against the wall, lips attacking his feverishly.

"Fuck," He groaned.

Fuck was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw hi. i might die because there are branches and trees falling but i wanted to get this out to you guys. hurricane irene is currently kicking maryland's ass. and she has been since noon yesterday. it's 5:30AM now. fuck.

so i'm gonna keep this short in case the power goes out again or a branch comes through my roof and kills me. either or.

i love you-
gcchic7484 - awkward brendon is my favorite. :3
AllTimePanic - ikr? at least you get to see them though. :D
PsychoBarbie - thank you. :)
MoMo_92 - thanks :)
girl at the rockshow - hahaha yay! thanks. :D

thoughts? :3

x.