Status: In Progress.

Destination: Success.

Holly Fae Regan is new in Lutherville-Timonium, the suburb of Baltimore. She doesn't mind it; in fact, she adores the change of pace from where she had lived the previous years of her life. Her companions at home are only her twin Saarloos Wolfhounds, Mercy and Justice. Holly likes the lack of people in her home, having been a loner nearly her entire life. But, given where she used to live, it isn't much of a surprise. The only real ripple in her life, she thought for a while, was starting her senior year at Dulaney High School. Even that didn't effect her much; she went with the flow easily. Until that flow was interrupted by one Alex Gaskarth and his friends-slash-band-members.

Signed with a small label, Alex Gaskarth and his friends were determined to hit it big. All four of them knew All Time Low would get somewhere, if they could only get on with a bigger label. Senior year was here for them, making them more determined than ever to reach their dream. Unfortunately, Dulaney High School held the same thing for them as it had for the three previous years: drama, parties, homework, naptime and rules that just had to be broken.

Holly Regan and Alex Gaskarth had one thing in common, even though they didn't know a thing about one another. They both wanted success. And that was their ultimate destination.

Disclaimer: I do not own Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, Zack Merrick or any other famous person that may make an appearance in this story. I do not have any relation to All Time Low, or their families. I am not making any money for this story or anything related to it. All events and occurrences are works of fiction to my knowledge, except the things that have been released by All Time Low or their public relations division that I may use. I do own Holly Fae Regan, though not her picture, and many things related to her, including Mercy and Justice.
  1. Hey, Hey We're Not Far From Home.
    Almost Home | The Academy Is...
  2. Don't Be Late For School Again, Girl.
    Shimmy | System of a Down
  3. I've Never Made A Bet
    Jasey Rae | All Time Low
  4. You Know Where I'll Be Found
    When I Come Around | Green Day