Sequel: Rock Star Kisses

A Secret to Be Kept

Chapter Nine

*Frank’s POV*Finally the guests began to arrive, the party was jumping and the music was bumping. It wasn’t the right time for Mikey and I yet, we kept looking at each other and then quickly turned away. I figured it would have to be soon because the music would have to still be playing loud, because you never know what could happen.
As I was sitting on the couch drinking my beer I looked over at Mikey, he gave me a smile that said, “Let’s go…NOW.” Noticing this, I quickly got up to go talk to him.

*Gerard’s POV*
I saw Frank and Mikey looking awfully suspicious, and I knew they were up to something. Mikey gave him a sly smile I just hope by the end of the night I will know what is going on. I hope it is nothing serious; maybe they’re planning a surprise? But I knew that couldn’t be it. I couldn’t help but stare at them, and Mikey turned his head to say let’s go. I wanted to follow them up the stairs, but the cameras will catch them in the act! I looked over at Ray and gave him a nod towards Mikey and Frank going upstairs, he looked back at me and nodded.

*Mikey’s POV*
My heart was beating fast; I couldn’t wait to be alone. This is the moment I have been waiting for, for so long. I can only imagine what it’s going to feel like. We raced up the stairs and ran into Frank’s room playfully. We quickly shut the door behind us and locked it. We stood there for a second just looking at each other. Frank was the first one to make a move. He started to slowly walk over to me, looking deeply into my eyes. He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. We started to passionately kiss each other, I opened my mouth slightly and he slid his tongue into my mouth. He pushed me roughly onto his bed, he started to giggle and it made me smile. I was on the bottom, but I rolled him over because he was squishing me.

“I love you Michael James Way.” Frank said as he breathed heavily.
“I love you too.” I said as he started to slide my shirt over my head.

He ran his cold fingers down my chest, making me moan out with pleasure. I ripped his shirt off as he did to me, and he gave me a quick smile. I slowly began to unzip his pants; it was going to slow for me. As I took them off he looked down at me, as if giving me a sign to grab the lube. I jumped off the bed, and went through my sock draw to find it. Eureka! I finally found it! I think Frank was getting a little tired of waiting. I ran and jumped on the bed. He already had everything off so all we had to do is apply the lube. I flipped open the tube and squeezed some out onto my fingers.

“Are you ready?” I asked as Frank was in position.
“Mikey, fuck me, now.” He said impatiently.
I did as I was told and stuck a finger into him, he winced. I stuck a second finger in and waited for him to become less tense. I finally applied the lube to myself and slowly put myself in Frank. He moaned in both pain and pleasure at the same time. I thrust my self in and out slowly so Frank would get used to it. When he did I started to pump faster.

“Say my name bitch.” I said breathing heavily.
“Oh Mikey Waaaaay.” Frank moaned.

I finally came inside of him, getting it on both him and me. I flopped down beside him well out of breath.

“Fuck Mikey that was amazing.” He sighed happily.
“I try my best.” I giggled as I sucked on his neck.

He just giggled, kissing me back.

*Gerard’s POV*
I was anxiously sitting on the couch. I wanted to watch what was going on, I needed to know. But I was stuck down her listening to Brittany Spears ramble on about her divorce with K-Fed. Damn, I shouldn’t have said people could invite other people.
I wish I was with Ray right now; he doesn’t get stuck listening to someone ramble on and on. Screw this I don’t have to listen to this shit.

“Um sorry but Ray needs me for a second.” I said thinking quickly
“Oh, whatever I’m going to dance anyway” said Brittany

Thank god that’s over. I ran over to Ray.

“They have been up there for so long. I really want to know what is going on.” I said
“I know same here. We should go check out the tape.” Said Ray eagerly
“Alright you start the tape and I’ll go get us some more beer.” I said motioning to the keg.
“Alright see you in a few.” Ray said walking into the deserted basement.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two cups, and filled them with beer. All of a sudden I hear Ray come running into the kitchen.

“GERARD! You have to see this! It’s…it’s... Just come look!” Ray said running back into the basement.

Uh oh, this can’t be good. I didn’t bother bringing the beers. I’ve never seen Ray like this, something had to be wrong. And when I saw those tapes, I realized that last sentence was a huge understatement.