Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

I Can't Win.

JACKY POV

I can't handle the crying. The stress of staying up all night and trying to put a Shea stricken with anxiety, irritability, and in a generally bad place mentally was getting to me. Now she was crying on the bathroom floor, throwing up and shaking. I held her hair back.
"You knock her up? You bastard!" Mika called from outside the door. I groaned.
"Alyssa, make them shut up out there!"
I heard a slap and an "ow! bitch!" and silence.
"Thanks!"
"Anytime, Jacky." Alyssa called back.
"I can't deal with all this." Shea was fidgeting uncontrollably again. "There's too much! I want to die! I am dying! Just end it, please!"
"Babe, it's fine." I told her, "Are you done do you think?"
She nodded.
"Let's get you washed up then." Ronnie came in to help me. We weren't going to bathe her or anything, that was Alyssa's job. No, we were just going to help her wash her face and give her a chance to brush her teeth and shit.
I carried her back to her room when we'd finished.
"Here." I laid her on her bed, finding some sweatpants for her and about to pull out a shirt for her.
"Can I wear yours?" She whimpered.
I turned to look at her.
"Uh, sure." First I helped her into her pants though. Then I pulled off my shirt and hers and pulled mine over her head. She slowly put her arms where they belonged. She snuggled into it.
"It smells like you."
"It's my shirt." I pointed out.
"I like it." She told me.
"Good, because if you didn't, I'd tell you to get the fuck out of my shirt." I told her. She giggled a bit, it was kind of weak. Her entire being was frail, her voice, her smile, her bones. This was all taking a really tough toll on her body.
She noticed me looking at her. She looked upset. I gave her a reassuring smile.
"Only four or six more days." I promised.
"I hate it." She whispered. "I want this to end now. It's so uncomfortable." She wiggled until her knees hung over the edge of the bed, then curled up in a ball at the foot. Then she got up and crawled circles around the middle of her bed like a cat.
"Lay down, you're making me dizzy." I joked. She gave me a small smile. She was so pale, she had medium olive skin naturally and now she looked whiter than Max green's ghost painted white. It was bad. The only color to her skin was the bags under her eyes. She looked like shit and she desperately needed sleep.
I laid down on the bed and pulled her to me with a "come here." She snuggled into me before fidgeting restlessly some more. She hit a spazz spot on my side when she did so and I almost rolled off the bed into the tiny crack between it and the wall with a surprised "ey!"
"You're accent is cute." She told me.
"All American girls love it." I laughed, fixing myself and pulling her to me again.
"Well, I guess that makes me just another American girl." She shrugged.
"No," I kissed her forehead, "You're too special to be just another American girl." She looked a little brighter when I said that and I realized my comment must've gotten her hopes up.
I can't win…
"Go to sleep, please, Shea? You really need it. It's been six days with only two naps." I rubbed her back. She was restless but within fifteen minutes she'd finally fallen asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS REALLY REALLY SHORT IM SORRY! I just want the withdrawal to be over *cries* it's eating me up, I can't live like this!
No, not knocking drug addicts trying to make a change for the better there, I'm just being honest, withdrawal is even hard for fanfic authors to deal with its like "AGH I CANT DO BS WITH THIS CHARACTER SHES TOO BUSY DYING!"
I'm a little high on caffeine right now...see similarly to Shea, I have a major caffeine problem and neither my mother nor anyone else i know lets me have mountain dew because one 12oz can has 12oz of caffeine and one 16oz bottle has 16oz caffeine where most sodas have less than their over all oz of soda XD and see my grandmother bought some...and i have like 8...and now im obuncing off the walls. usually it doesnt affect me...but i slept like all day XD so now im parteh-ing!!!!!!!!!!!
Reddy Freddy, yes, a jellyfish. They like mob me. they cant swim but its like the ocean pushes them at me and only me so i suffer, this is the 2nd time ive been stung this year -_- and both happened this week -_-
i know 2 people whos boyfriends would always get pissed because they loved biting like right on the shoulder blade on their back if they were behind them when the boyfriend was talking to someone or right on the collar bone and theyd b like mid-sentence (if say it was the shoulder blade) and suddenly "FUCK THAT HURT!" but im pretty sure they liked it...cuz you know like five minutes later theyre having sex with their clothes on and its like "okay...still here guys...guys...GUYS?!"
it was funny to write that, i tried to think of the most absurd way to phrase it...its not the MOST absurd...but its darn close XD
AAAAAAAAAAH HOLD CRUD I HAAAAVE 31 READERS! well not all of you read all the way through...but a good few of you diiiiiid :3 So tell me, whatya all like or dont like, come on :3 be friendlyyyyyy, reddy freddy ish friendlyyyyy! were having a lovely conversation about jellyfish! see! XD
but yeah, apologies for the shortness-ess, I'm gonnat try to get another chap out today or early 2moro to make up for it