Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

It's Gotta Be the Way You Taste

SHEA POV

I nibbled on my toast, day three of being able to somewhat eat. The rest of my band was coming over later around dinner and staying the night thanks to permission from John. I'd taken to calling him "dad" because I'd always wanted to call someone that.
Alyssa was already out with Freddy, they were going to spend the day together, isn't that cute? It makes me want to throw up actually, but that's okay. I'm probably just being bitter, a lot of shit has happened to me and I can't deal with it.
"Shea, mind if I leave you here for a bit?" Ronnie asked. "Some people are coming over later, but I need to run an errand or two."
"Who's 'people?'" I asked him.
"Ryan, Jacky, Ryan's girlfriend, Andy, Mika, Derek, Nasty, CC, Jake, Jinxx, Ashley…Nasty's girlfriend…" He paused. "Yeah, I think that's all."
I sighed.
"You know I called band practice for ZMH later right?"
"Practice for us." He grinned. "Then we'll take you to party with us tonight, but no alcohol, I'm not getting arrested for giving alcohol to minors."
I laughed.
"Sure, Ronnie, whatever."
"So, stay alone for a bit? Or come with?"
"Stay." I said, turning on the tv and laying down. He kissed my forehead and left. I don't know who was driving him because I know he still couldn't drive, but whatever.
I must've dozed off because I woke up with a start at someone knocking on the door. I turned the tv off and went to see who it was.
"ANDY!" I screeched, throwing myself at him when I opened the door. I'd seen him twice now around the house. Once in withdrawal, once coming out of it, and now…still kinda coming out of it, but looking so much better than when I was in it. I mean, I still had symptoms. Ronnie said they wouldn't go away for a while, but the worst of it's passed.
He laughed, hugging me and walking into the house, me still hugging him tighter than an anaconda. He closed the door and I stepped back, letting go of him. I locked the front door again.
"You're looking so much better, Shea." He smiled.
"Yeah, I feel a lot better." I smiled back.
"Good." He nodded, still smiling. "Hey, is Ronnie here?"
"Nope, he went out for a bit, he should be back soon." I told him.
"Ah, cool, cool." He nodded.
"So," I started walking towards the living room and he followed. I flipped the tv back on. "Where are the others?"
"We came separately."
"No shit." I laughed.
"Yeah, I know, that's such a surprise right seeing as I'm alone." He laughed too, "But yeah, they'll be here soon I guess."
"Coolio!" I sang.
"Hey, so I hear your band has practice today." He commented.
"Oh my God, does Ronnie tell everyone?" I mumbled.
"He's excited his two little sisters are into music too." He smiled, "Let him have his fun. What's your name?"
"Zip My Heart." I told him.
"That's a funny name, how'd you come up with it?"
"My make-up." I laughed. He looked puzzled. "Right, you've never seen us perform. Okay so one day, we did this as a joke. It was a Halloween what we called coffeehouses at our school. They're like little performance things, kinda like talent shows. I had dressed up like a carnival freak and so had Alleycat. My face and body was covered in zippers that were zipped closed or unzipped to reveal parting flesh. She had stitches all over her, 'holding' her mouth and eyes on and her hair to the rest of her head." I shrugged. "Someone asked our name and Lucas shouted out 'Zip My Heart!' and it stuck."
He nodded.
"So yeah, that's how we got our band name and our stage names." I nodded.
He tilted his head.
"Stage names?"
"Yeah, like you had Andy Sixx for the longest time." I smiled, "'Til you dropped it of course." He stuck his tongue out at me and I laughed. "I'm Zipper Sin and she's Stitches Sin, we're the Sin Twins."
"Isn't that a blues group?" He laughed.
"Well, now we know that. BUT since it's not our band name, it's me and Alyssa's stage names." I smiled.
"You know why I dropped my name?" He asked, laying down and looking at the ceiling. His head was now on my lap.
"Yeah, I do, but tell me anyways."
He chuckled.
"It was just a character. I realized, I was telling other people to go out and be comfortable with themselves and I wasn't comfortable with me. I mean, Andy Sixx was me, is me, but he's also someone else. I needed to embrace the fact I was Andrew Biersack and that that's who I would always be. One day, no one will know Andy Sixx, but my family will hopefully always remember me, as Andy Biersack. I just…I realized I needed to be me in every sense." He shrugged. "It's a really crappy way of explaining it, but it felt right."
I smiled and toyed with his hair. I was so soft.
I didn't even catch it, he titled his head up and bit and I leaned don and suddenly there was a full out make-out session on my couch. Somewhere in there we'd repositioned so he had me pinned on the couch under him. He kissed my neck, letting his teeth graze my flesh. I bit down on his shoulder. He made a low noise, almost like a growl, and took my lips with his again. The feeling of his lips on mine, the slight sound of our snakebites touching together…I loved it. I grinded my hips against his.
I didn't hear the door open or close but I did hear:
"GUYS STOP HAVING SEX WITH YOUR CLOTHES ON IN MY LIVING ROOM ON MY COUCH!" Ronnie shouted at us. I jumped and Andy sat up with a smirk at me before looking at Ronnie.
Jacky looked surprised.
"My God, I can't leave you two alone now." Ronnie shuddered.
Andy pulled me onto his lap. I rolled my eyes because I knew why.
"Yeah, I know, she's a tease isn't she?" Jacky said, indifferently. I was a little irritated by that, I kinda wished he'd been upset or something.
Andy looked a little embarrassed before shrugging.
"She bites a lot."
Ronnie muttered something about not needing to know about his sister's sexual habits and walked into the kitchen.
"I know, and I see she got you pretty good." He nodded to his shoulder.
"Who got who pretty good?" Ryan walked into the house, stuffing his face with a muffin he got from God knows where. He looked at me and Andy. "Shea again? Dude, you just got through the major phase of withdrawal, aren't you acting a little crazy for the lack of energy?"
I shrugged, truth be told I was a little tired.
"Anyhow, you'd better make sure you're not bleeding. Jacky was." He shrugged and walked into the kitchen after Ronnie. I heard the door open and someone ran into the room, jumped over the back of the couch opposite us, nearest the door, and landed on the cushions.
"Hi, Ashley." Jacky nodded to the newest arrival. CC, Jake, and Jinxx weren't far behind, they just didn't run in was the only difference.
"Hey, Jack and Jill." He grinned back while walking over and sitting down next to me and Andy. "Who's this, Andy?" He raised a mischievous eyebrow and nudged him.
"This is Shea."
"Radke's sister." He nodded, still grinning. "Cool."
I was paying more attention to Jinxx, he creeped me out, he always had. I don't really know why. It wasn't the make-up, and obviously he wasn't wearing his full out stage make-up now anyways. It was just his face. I mean, he's hot…but…I don't know honestly. He just scares the shit out of me.
"Hey, why couldn't Jinxx bring his fiance if everyone else is bringing their girlfriends?" I asked Ronnie.
"Didn't think of her, honestly." He looked apologetically at Jinxx. "Sorry, man."
"It's okay, she's busy today anyhow." He waved it off. "Invite or no invite, if she'd been able to come I'd have taken her."
"That's true." Ronnie laughed.
So now all there was to do was eat, drink (yeah, Ronnie doesn't let me have alcohol…not as if I haven't before…whatever) and chill while we waited for the others.
If we're seriously performing for these guys though…I think I'm going to die.

JACKY POV

I admit, I was throwing glances and Shea and Andy...they seemed to be a thing...or at least...they'd be friends with benefits. I wasn't jealous, I don't think. Well…maybe I was. I mean, I'm not in love with the girl…but I like the attention. Who doesn't like knowing a girl is hopelessly in love with you or totally wants you? I mean, really.
Okay, I sound like a self absorbed dick head. I care for Shea a lot, don't get me wrong. But…she's like a little step-sister. We're not related so we can do whatever we want…but I'm still always going to be there to protect her.
Yeah…that's it…
No…that's a really crappy and fucked up sounding relationship.
I…I really don't know what we are…I guess just friends that'll hook up whenever she damn pleases.
She really is a tease.
♠ ♠ ♠
YO PEOPLE'S! POOR REDDY FREDDY IS TOTALLY THE REASON YOU GUYS ARE GETTING UPDATES :p REDDY FREDDY IS SO AWESOMEFUL AND GIVES SUCH LOVELY COMMENTS :)
Why don't you all comment too? Tell me why you do or don't like it. Or subscribe, but if you subb I wanna know why.

Reddy Freddy: yeah shes doing much better now :3 Aw, haha, that shtinks, I hope you have fun at work! XD YAY! and even better YAY! :3