Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Meet the Sin Twins

SHEA POV

"Meep." I blinked, looking at the basement and how it'd been set up. "Ronnie…" I looked at my brother. "When you said practice for you…I didn't think you meant put on an entire performance…"
He made a face and looked at the ceiling before looking back at me, nodding.
"Well, this is better, gets you used to the stage." He smiled, "Plus, if all goes well, I've got a surprise for you."
I sighed and nodded, grabbing my sweatshirt.
"Then you're going to need to give me a moment, well, all of us." I told him, along with everyone else in the room.
Ronnie nodded. "Take your time."
I dragged Alyssa out of the room and everyone else followed.
"Freddy." I hissed. Freddy stepped forward. "Okay, believe it or not, behind that tiny stage they set up is some lighting and sound shit, figure that crap out." He laughed and nodded, leaving to do so.
"Why are we here?" Lucas asked,
"Because if it's a show they want, it's a show they'll get."
Matt jumped and punched the air.
"Yes! I've got Pins' shit in my guitar case!" He grinned stupidly, running to get his stuff.
"I'll go get Buttonz's stuff then." Lucas nodded, leaving to get the bag I knew he stored in with his drum sticks.
"Crazy Glue is in my case." Jared left to get the stuff too.
"I always think, when he says that, he means he's gonna glue our shit on with crazy glue." Alyssa muttered.
"Mkay, everyone got their stuff?" I asked. They all nodded. "Okay, Alyssa and I have everything else upstairs, including the spirit gum and the remover." I told them. "Lucas, get your base stuff on then I'll help put on the buttons as usual." I said.
"Where are you going?" Alyssa asked me as I went to head back into the room.
"To ask them what covers they want." I smiled.

XXX

Ten minutes later, i walked back upstairs. Our covers would be, to our surprise, Super Bass, The Drug in Me is You, Gorgeous Nightmare, It's Just Me, Fallen Angels, and Legacy. Kinda weird to have two Escape the Fate songs but okay.
I ran up the stairs, put buttons on Lucas' face with the spirit gum, quickly lined the bottom of one of my eyes with red eyeliner, the edges with black and the other eye with black, colored a triangle of red on my face and glued on my zippers, quickly adding some touches to make it look real, fake blood included. I had changed into my dress with all the zippers on it. I had glued them on myself, it was the dress I'd worn to junior prom with Jared. Then I changed my mind and just wore my gray skinny jeans and a plain black v-neck that was practically translucent to a degree. We all pulled the last minute make-up off well. I glued the two zippers to the corners of my mouth and put black lipstick on, going over it with silver liquid eyeliner as teeth for zippers so it looked as if my mouth was zipped shut. We all met outside my bedroom with five minutes to spare, I'd told the others downstairs to give us a half hour. We decided to do Gorgeous Nightmare first. I texted Erik to start the into for that and set the instruments up. He did and soon we heard the eerie female voice begin to speak. We were basically doing this as a music video spoof minus the spoof and special effects. We waited until it was time for the car to pull up and we walked in.
"Are you guys sure this is the right place?" Matt asked.
"This is the exact address they gave us…" I trailed off looking around.
"Maybe we're just early?" Jared offered.
"I think they were just messing with us…" Lucas made a face.
We stood in silence, looking around, ignoring the audience next to us.
"You know what? Fuck it, let's check this out." Alyssa moved forward. "What's the worst that could happen right?"
"Stitches…wait you can't just run off!" I ran after her.
"Hey! Zipper! Get back here!" Lucas shouted and went after us. Matt followed close behind with his own "Where the fuck?!"
"Guys! Don't leave me here! Wait up!" Jared called, running after us too. We all met behind the stage for a second before Freddy switched the spotlights on. The tiny stage glowed an eerie blue around where each light touched. Each light hung over an instrument, the microphone being the front most.
The background chanted "choose your fate."
Everyone but me slowly went on to take their instruments, as soon as they touched them, Freddy switched their spotlight off. Everyone was wearing dark colors so they blended in with the black as the room's lights were shut as well. I was the last to inch slowly onto the stage. I stood up to the mic when the girl's voice spoke again. I looked to my right as if I could see her. I looked to my left when there was a noise and her voice came out of the speakers to my left. Right before she said "bondage" I touched my mic and my spotlight dimmed to black. The spotlights slowly returned with each instrument's joining of the song. Freddy had switches for the lights on his remote on his pocket so in the blackout he had gone putting magnetic collars on everyone, me last while Matt and Lucas began to play. Then Alyssa and Jared joined in as he hurried off the stage. I was last to begin and my light flicked on, then all of the stage lights so you could see all of everything.
At the last words at the end (for everyone's information, only the beginning and end were played by recording) when she released us, Freddy hit the button to release our collars and they all fell off.
It was damn neat if you were there.
We continued on, playing all of our covers and all of our originals.
"And on this here tombstone, the carved epitaph it reads:
'Love is just dandy 'til somebody leaves.'" I finished our song "Funeral Parlor." Everyone clapped and Ronnie turned the lights on. I took a sigh of relief.
"Fucking amazing." Nasty laughed. "You do a damn good cover of your brother vocally, even if your voice is higher pitched."
I laughed too.
"Thanks…I think."
"I think you did a great cover of Fallen Angels too." Andy whispered in my ear, I shivered slightly in surprise and felt his arm snake around my waist.
"I loved Rockstardom." Ashley grinned. "You've got four?"
"THREE! SHE NOW HAS THREE!" Alyssa rolled her eyes, "The rhythm is a girl now!"
"But we still have Freddy, he can count." I grinned.
"And now you've got Andy too." Jinx chuckled.
I kept myself form blushing.
"Funeral Parlor was pretty." Nasty's girlfriend commented with a smile, I didn't know her name, hadn't been introduced, but she knew mine so I guess no one cared whether I knew her or not.
"Thanks I smiled. I saw Jared looking a little pale out of the corner of my eye.
"Shea, get these damn buttons off my face!" Lucas pointed to his face. "This one's stuck!"
"They're all stuck, stupid." Alyssa rolled her eyes, "That's what spirit gum is for."
"Right, forgot that bit." Everyone laughed.
"So introduce yourselves again?" CC asked.
We'd presented ourselves after the first song already.
"I'm Zipper Sin!" I sang.
"Stiches Sin." Alyssa smiled.
"Buttonz Fastening." Lucas bowed.
"Pin Pricked." Matt grinned creepily.
"Crazy Glue." Jared cracked his knuckled.
"I love the names." Ryan's girlfriend laughed.
"Thank you." I smiled. I liked my brother's friends, they were considerably nice to a group of younger, less experienced, kids who had half the talent they had if any at all.
I could live with this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha Reddy Freddy, I do try to create that kind of suspense ;) I'm glad it's workiiiing! :D

OKAY SO HERE, I DON'T USUALLY DO LINKS BUT:
zipper's open zipper eye http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/304/a/3/zipper_makeup_by_hollyhaven-d31xays.jpg (I'm too lazy to upload the picture I drew, sorry :/)

Zipper's dress (basically she glued zippers on this and then used spirit gum to put zippers around her arms to make it look like they came off) http://www.cincinnati-weddings.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/emo-dresses-for-prom-2.jpg

I wish I could show you the buttons thing (the others aren't important, or half as cool. well pin's is but use your imagination :3 i had an idea for them but i cant find them either) i know the pictures for the buttons things exist, thats how i got the idea, my old teacher showed us how to do the make up for it in fact and she showed us legit modeling photos she TOOOK of models with buttons on as make up…just cant find em XD

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment and subb! I now have 5 subbers!! AAAAAAAH!