Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

***S DON'T HAVE EYEBROWS!

SHEA POV

Andy tugged at one of the zippers on my face like a three year old.
"They don't actually work, Andy." I laughed. "Give up."

XXX

So we got changed and wiped out make-up off. I flopped down on the couch next to Andy and he pulled my onto his lap.
"That was fun." I grinned.
"Well, I'm glad you had fun." Ronnie smiled. "How'd you like to do it again and again and again?"
"That's what he said!" Lucas, Ashley, Matt, Jared, Ryan, and Mika all yelled at the same time, laughing hysterically.
"Oh shut up!" Ronnie laughed too.
"I think it'd be fun." I smiled.
"Well good, you're now officially going on tour with all of us." Derek said.
I looked at him, confused.
"You're. Opening. For. A. Joined. Concert. With. Black. Veil. Brides. And. Falling. In. Reverse." Ronnie said slowly.
"H-how?!"
"You performed, we liked it, we're taking you with us." He smiled.
"SWEET!" Matt did a little dance.
I squealed and Alyssa and I did a little dance.
"ZIP MY HEART IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!" Matt sang.
"This is why he hardly ever sings." I sighed, it totally killed the moment. Alyssa smacked him upside the head.
"You idiot! You rap and you scream, there is no singing you can't sing!" She rolled her eyes. "You're utterly tone deaf. If amazes me you can play an instrument."
"That's harsh, Alleycat." He held his heart in mock hurt.
"Of course, you're much better when you actually try, dork." I stuck my tongue out at him.
"That I am." He agreed. "For instance--"
"No instancing, I don't care." Alyssa said, putting her hand over our guitarist's mouth. I laughed.
Then suddenly, out of NO WHERE:
"I'm better than you!" Mika yelled at Jared.
"Nuh-uh!" Jared shook his head.
"Fuck that shit, I'm better than both of you!" Ashley jumped into the middle of it.
"I'm the best over all!" Matt jumped up and down.
"You play guitar, stay out of this!" They all yelled.
"HEY! YO! I PLAY BASS TOO!" I waved my arms.
"Same!" Nasty laughed.
"You don't count." Ashley told me.
"She does count!" Matt exclaimed. "Because she's better than me!"
"BECAUSE YOU PLAY GUITAR!" Everyone yelled at him again.
"And no acknowledgement for Nasty." Nason sighed.
"NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU!" Jared told him.
"You wanna get out of here before they start breaking stuff?" Andy whispered in my ear.
"Hmmmm…maaaaaybe. But I just changed and I'm not changing again." I told him.
He smiled.
"Fine with me."
Jacky's eyes followed us as I pulled Andy towards the stairs. Finally he looked back at the "fight" unfolding before…
"GET IT IIIIIIIIIN!" Derek hooted.
I facepalmed myself and Andy laughed, a hint of irritation there, but not too bad.
"The situaaatiooooons…" Alyssa sang.
"They're irrelevant now." I nodded. "So leave me beeeeee!"
"No can do, kiddo. We're going partyiiiing!" Ryan ran up the stairs, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me downstairs, I pulled Andy behind me. It was a miracle none of us fell.
"So who goes in what car?" Everyone asked.
"I'll take Alyssa." Freddy offered.
"I can take Lucas." Jared said.
"We call Matt!" Mika yelled.
"NO! I CALL MATT!" Ashley yelled.
"Oh my God!" Alyssa shouted. "WE'LL JUST FUCKING SPLIT HIM IN HALF!"
Matt looked horrified and for some reason tried to protect his balls which didn't quite make sense to me as she had threatened to cut him in half… Whatever, then.
"No, that's okay." Mika sighed. "Ashley can have him.
"YES!" Ashley punched the air and he and Matt high-fived each other.
"So that's CC, Jinxx, Ashley, Andy, and Matt." Alyssa nodded to that car. "Nasty, his girlfriend, Ryan, and his girlfriend in the next car. Then it's you, Ronnie, Mika, Derek, and Jacky in the next car." She nodded. "Okay gang, MOVE OUT!" And she marched to the door. No one followed her and Freddy chuckled.
"I'd better go then…she doesn't have the keys." He headed for the door. "I'll follow--"
"Us." Andy told him.
"Them!" He nodded and went to get his car started.
I watched everyone climb into their cars. We were the last cars to pull out (that's what she said…the pull-out part…sorry…ADHD) and everyone was basically following the other two cars so we were basically alone…
"You getting in the car, sis?" Ronnie asked. He had called shot gun, Derek was driving.
"You can sit here in the middle!" Mika squealed like a little girl, "Next to me!"
I laughed and nodded. Of course, Jacky was in my way. I sat on his lap to slide over to the middle and he tensed at my sudden action.
"Okay, everybody ready?" Derek asked. There was a small chorus of "yes" before we left. Ronnie put on some music, it blasted through the car.
I joked around with Mika for a bit before turning to Jacky. He was a really quiet guy. He joked and laughed but he didn't really talk too much. I had never realized that…he'd always just talked to me.
I leaned my head on his shoulder.
"Hey, Jacky, what's up?" I asked, yawning.
"This is too much for you." He stated. "You're still not over it entirely. Look at you." He sighed.
"Well, I feel fine." I lied.
He snorted and turned his head to look out the window. I leaned over and nipped his ear, tugging the lobe lightly. He pushed me back.
"Your little boyfriend won't be happy if you keep putting moves on other guys." He smirked.
"He's right, Andy's had some tough times with cheating girlfriends…" Ronnie looked in the rearview mirror, I'd forgotten he was here. It was so easy to forget other people around Jacky.
"I'm not officially his girlfriend." I pointed out. "So, until he asks me out, I'm single."
"She's a whore. Your sister is a whore." Derek told Ronnie.
"I am not!" I crossed my arms over my chest.
"She's not a whore." Ronnie agreed.
"Whores have no eyebrows!" I shouted as Derek was unlocking the doors. I climbed over Jacky and out the door and crashed into a being who I hadn't noticed. "Like this one!" I pointed up at the guys face.
Ronnie blinked before he burst out laughing.
"Hiya, Maxwell." I stood on my tiptoes to pat the man I'd recognized as Max Green's head and ran away again to find Alyssa and the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I forgot to mention this earlier, the songs that "belong" to Zip My Heart are actually mine. Only Funeral Parlor has been put to music at this time, but I'm working on the rest :3 so please please please don't steal that stuff, it's important to me. I know it's only snippets and you guys are all great people, but just thought I'd tell you anyways.
SO 43 READERS AND 7 SUBBS?!?!?! WHOOT! Please comment guys, I know there's a lot of you reading clearly so theres no excuse not to! :)
<3
Me