Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Dark Please

SHEA POV
"I'm sorry about her." I heard Ronnie tell Max. I'm glad they're on speaking terms. I'd heard they made up but I wasn't sure if it was true or not. Obviously it was. They weren't…friends because if they were there'd have been a chorus of "DUDE!!!!!" from everyone, but they were talking civilly.
"Shea?" Andy asked as I ran by him. I skidded, turned around, and ran back to him. I gave him a hug, pecked him on the cheek, and kept running to my friends.
"WHO GAVE MY SISTER CAFFEINE?!" Alyssa screeched.
"She's been caffeine-loading all day." Jared laughed. "Didn't you notice?"
"NO!" She turned to me and sighed. "What the fuck are we going to do with you now?!"
"Hey, you guys seen Andy and the others?" a familiar voice came up behind us.
"HEY, JAKE!" I shouted. He blinked in surprise.
"HI, SHEA!" He shouted back.
"ANDY IS BACK THAT WAY SO YOU KNOW!" I pointed to where the rest of the Black Veil Brides were appearing.
"OKAY…THANKS!" He ruffled my hair and walked towards them. I pouted.
"He ruffled my hair!" I crossed my arms and huffed. Alyssa fixed the part and then stepped back.
"Please behave." She sighed.
"I always behave!" I giggled.
"No, you tend to act more like a whore, actually, when you're around guys. Or at the very least, a flirt. So BEHAVE." She grinned.
"SEE! I TOLD YOU YOU'RE A WHORE!" Derek yelled.
"BUT I HAVE EYEBROWS!" I whined.
"She's just hyper, her hyper is like…" Alyssa didn't finish it.
"Her…hyper." Jared nodded.
"Andyyyyy!" I sang when they all reached us.
"Sheaaaaa!" He laughed.
"Carry me!" I told him, jumping into his arms and catching him by surprise.
"Okay then." He laughed.
"Keep her at a distance." Alyssa warned.
He laughed.
"Will do."
We all walked inside. It was amazing. Lights, EVERYWHERE. Music, EVERYWHERE. People…EVERYWHERE!
I'm starting to see a pattern.
I felt like I was high again. But it wasn't the short, pitiful little high you got when you'd been usage for so long that you had to bump up the dose, it was that high like when you first start.
No, fuck that, it was almost like an acid trip minus the delusions. I clung to Andy as we all passed security.
"Why are we here?" I asked him.
"Kick off party for the tour." He whispered in my ear. "Epitaph and Universal are co-hosting."
"Holy fuck, when does the tour start?!" I asked, wide-eyed.
"Next week, no worries, you've got some time." He smiled.
I nodded.
"I'm hyper." I told him. He chuckled.
"I can see that."
"Oh…" I paused. "HI!" I gave him my signature 'Shea smile' as Jared had called it.
"Hi, sweet heart." He put me down.
"Whaddya wanna do?" I asked.
He looked at where the other guys were by the bar.
"Well, can't drink, the tender is one of Universals…and he knows I'm underage." He muttered.
"Aw, poor you." I smirked.
"Hey, you can't drink either!" He laughed.
"Well, because Ronnie's here…" I muttered. "But…"
"But…what? Oh no…Shea…you're going to get us into trouble…I can tell." He sighed, looking amused.
"Nah, just me…and possibly Ronnie…" I grinned.
"What are you going to do?" He asked as I tugged him along by his sleeve. I'd seen him when I walked in…where was he now… I looked to my left and saw my cousin Elizabeth, I had two cousin Elizabeth's, this one was by marriage.
"Hey, Lizzy." I smiled, waving. She smiled and gave me a hug.
"Hey, babe." She stepped back and winked, and in a stage whisper said, "Andy Biersack? Hmm, he's hot…I'd say a keeper."
I giggled.
"Thanks, Lizzy." I grinned. "Hey, where's Eddie double Jr?" I asked, realizing she didn't have the tot with her.
"Oh, he's home with my mom. She decided to let us come. We're out here for a week, a little vacation." She smiled.
"He learning guitar okay?" I giggled.
"For a year? He's amazing." She laughed too.
"Whoot! He's gonna part like his daddy! Can't wait, maybe we could steal him for our band, we could always use someone with born talent." I teased.
"He's not going on tour anytime soon, he doesn't need attention from those 4 year old groupie whores." She joked.
"Oh, no, wouldn't want that." I agreed, still laughing.
"So what brings ya'll here?" I asked her.
"Breaking Benjamin invited us." She smiled. "And what about you? What brings you here?" She asked me. "You're boyfriend?" She smiled at Andy who gave a smile back.
"Oh, puh-lease, he's not my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes, jokingly of course, I wouldn't mind Andy as a boyfriend I guess…and I certainly didn't want to hurt his ego. "He wishes he could get me."
"Okay, not gonna lie, that hurt my ego a little." Andy ruffled my hair.
"Aw, you guys are so cute. Have a baby, Eddie could use a playmate." She joked. "Plus they're a blast to take on tour when the bandmates are having sex in the back of the bus."
I laughed and so did Andy.
"Hey, where's Eddie?" I asked. "I saw him earlier, but I haven't been able to find him, I want to say 'hi.'" I smiled.
"He's probably with the rest of the band, drinking no doubt." She smiled. "I'd go too, but I can't."
I blinked before squealing.
"YOU'RE PREGGERZ AGAIN?! AH!" I hugged her.
"Shhh, shhh, yeah I am, but we don't want to tell people yet." She winked. "So keep it on the down low."
"My lips are zipped, just like my heart." I smiled.
"I'm sure." She hugged me again.
"I'll catch you later!" I told her, dragging Andy back through the crowd.
"Who was that?" Andy asked.
"My cousin, Elizabeth." I told him. "Well, by marriage. My cousin Eddie is her husband. He's the lead guitarist of Sekond Skyn." I dragged him to the bar where I found the whole Sekond Skyn crew chilling.
"Eddie!" I hugged him. He laughed.
"Short stuff, what's up?" He ruffled my hair.
"Nothing." I smiled.
"That's what she always says when she wants a drink." Travis laughed.
"Whaddya want?" Tommy asked, "And does he want some too?"
"Dark beer please, any shit is fine." I shrugged. "And he…"
Andy shrugged.
"Any light beer is cool."
"Ew, dark beer tastes better." I shivered.
He smirked.
George nodded and they turned back to the bar. I led Andy away until the drinks were out. Then we walked back.
"There you are, kiddo." Mark chuckled. "Don't go driving, or telling people who gave this to you."
"I won't!" I smiled, tugging Andy along to the other side of the room before the tender could spot us.
"Wow." Andy laughed.
"I've got people." I grinned.
About ten minutes later, Ronnie had found us.
"Hey, I've got some people for you to meet." He told me, pulling me up off the stair I was sitting on. "Who gave you drinks…"
I smiled innocently.
"Okay, well, don't get drunk." He sighed before walking me and Andy to the bar. "Okay, Shea, meet Sekond Skyn."
"Nice to meet you, Eddie, Mark, Travis, George, and Tommy." I smiled, they all laughed.
"Shea and Alyssa are your half-sisters?" Travis laughed.
"Damn, this chic has connections." Mark chuckled.
Ronnie frowned, obviously confused. I took Eddie's hand.
"Ronnie, meet your cousin Eddie. He's mom's sister's son." I told him. "He's lead guitarist of Sekond Skyn and has a son named Eddie 'double' Junior." I smiled.
"Hey, cous." Eddie laughed.
"Wow…you're just related to everyone aren't you?" Ronnie sighed.
"And I met Breaking Benjamin before too, so don't introduce me."
"How'd you meet them?!" He asked.
"She was our mercy girl on tour once." Tommy grinned, "Alyssa too. Sold a lot of shit might I add."
"Connections everywhere." Andy sighed.
"Have you heard them play?" Mark asked. "Damn soon they won't need connections, they're better than us!"
"Yeah, they're opening for us on tour." Ronnie smiled.
"They're fucking amazing. They did a song with us once, a cover…what was it?" Eddie asked. "It was before Travis was in the band…"
"Run This Town…I think…maybe not…it was something like that though." I nodded.
"It was amazing." Eddie shrugged.
We all talked for a bit before I left the conversation with Andy. We sat down on our stair again. I rested my head on his shoulder.
"I think you're the sweetest little thing I've ever met." Andy told me, watching the people in the crowd dancing like it was a club.
"'Thing?' I don't even get a name or a gender?" I asked, teasingly.
"Nah, you're not important enough." He laughed, looking at me. "But you're just important enough to go out with me. Would you?"
I didn't want to say no…Andy was such a sweet guy. But…I didn't…well I was attracted to him…but I really liked Jacky…for more than just sexual attraction.
I found myself saying "yes" before I could say "no." He smiled.
"Cool." He kissed my cheek. "I was thinking like…Saturday we could hang out."
"That's tomorrow." I told him.
"I know." He said. "Well, yeah. We could go to the mall…or see a movie…or chill at my place…or yours."
"Don't you live in LA?" I asked, suddenly realizing he'd been over quite a lot recently. And we'd been at Ronnie's Vegas house, apparently he has an apartment in LA.
"Well, we figured we'd just pull a Ronnie." He laughed. "I have a house in LA but I've got an apartment here so we can chill with Falling In Reverse before tours like this." He smiled. "Plus, when you're touring, it's nice to have familiar place to go to sleep at when you can."
I nodded.
"Sure, that sounds like fun." I smiled.
"Awesome." He grinned like a fool.
I waited for him to ask that dooming question "who should we invite?" but he never did. I was surprised and apparently it was evident on my face.
"What's wrong?" Andy asked.
"You…didn't ask who to invite…" I trailed off. "YOU ASKED ME OUT AND YOU AREN'T BRINGING OTHER PEOPLE!" I threw my arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips.
"Uh…should I?" He was confused.
"No! It's perfect! My ex used to always invite other people and we were never alone. Now we'll be alone!" I smiled.
Moving on wasn't so bad once you found someone.
But…is this the right someone?
♠ ♠ ♠
READ ELSE I'LL NEVER WRITE ANY MORE OF THIS AGAIN!

okay no, that's a lie, but comments make me update so if i dont get comments i wont update and these chapters will just sit and rot away on my computer.

Reddy Freddy! YAY! i'm glad you like my chappie-ters :3

Rawr, guys, don't be afraid to comment, i love your comments! I love to hear from you! The people! So please :3

<3 GIMH