Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

IT'S LIKE GUITAR HERO!

SHEA POV

We danced for a bit. We weren't drunk, no worries, my cousin doesn't let me get drunk. We weren't buzzed or anything either, just had a glass or two.
Perfectly fine.
Well, Ronnie wasn't fine with it since he'd said no drinking but whatever.
We'd gone back to the stairs, kinda bored. This type of part wasn't fun unless you were a little buzzed at the very least.
I don't know what it was with Andy but in a matter of five minutes we were making out on our stair. He had a tighter grip on my waist than I thought humanly possible. My fingers knotted themselves in his hair on their own accord. I didn't have my snakebites in, but he had his. My tongue piercing was in. Usually I only wear it when I sleep, so it doesn't close up. I can go like…three days without it being in at all, but I don't like to risk it. Everyone's body heals on it's own schedule and mine happens to be if I don't wear my tongue or lip piercings for three days, I'm screwed.
We pulled back for air and he rested his forehead on mine.
"You have your tongue pierced?" He breathed.
"Yeah." I bit my lip.
"Cool." And he brought his lips back to mine.
Suddenly, I heard Ronnie's voice.
Damn cock-block.
"Hey people! How we all doing tonight?" He called into the crowd. So that's what the stage had been for.
Andy and I ignored him and continued out mini make-out session on the stairs.
"Sweet! So you all know, this party is in honor of the tour we begin next week." He said. "By 'we' I mean Falling in Reverse, Black Veil Brides, and our new friends Zip My Heart. I think you guys will like them, they're amazing."
"Damn right they are!" I recognized Chad Szeliga's voice. It was too bad the band had kinda gone on hiatus indefinitely… Ben was here, and I talked to him. He's feeling better. He said they're looking for a new bassist and guitarist. I told him I'd keep a look out.
"Thank you, Chad." Ronnie laughed. "Either way, we're all going to have a fucking fun time. Right, sis?"
"Correcto-mundo!" Alyssa answered. So they had her up there too, cool. "Hey, I'm the rhythm guitarist for Zip My Heart for those of you staring at me like 'who the fuck is the weird midget sophomore.'"
"Well, you know our band, and Falling in Reverse." Ashley told the crowd. "So let's introduce you to Zip My Heart."
"We don't have our make-up on." Alyssa muttered.
"So? Live with it." Ashley teased.
This was not occurring to me that I was going to need to break for air for more than a few seconds.
Andy was getting slightly more aggressive and had slipped a hand up my shirt when--
"SHEA, GET YOUR HOT PIECE OF ASS OFF ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK AND GET UP HERE ON STAGE!" Alyssa shouted into the microphone.
I groaned, blushing. Andy got up and helped me to my feet.
"Damn it, sis." I grumbled. Andy laughed a little, his arm around my waist when we walked to the stage they were making the announcement from.
I took the microphone.
"Hiya, peoples, you've met my sister. Don't we look alike? We're twins." I ruffled Alyssa's hair. "But I got the tall gene, she got the short gene, I got the boob gene, she got the…well she sorta got the boob gene I guess if you squint a little…but mostly she got the ass gene. Basically, we're complete opposites." I nodded.
"Get on with it, introduce us." Alyssa whacked me over the head.
"No, you guys can introduce yourself, I'm introducing me. I don't speak for all of you, I sing for you, there's a difference." I rolled my eyes. "Anyhow, I'm Shea 'Zipper' Sin. What you call me is based on how well you know me. I'd prefer if you don't know me personally to call me Zipper. Lead vocals are my specialty, along with bass, guitar, drums, flute, piccolo, recorder, keyboard, clarinet…basically any shit you need? I can probably play it."
I handed the mic to Alyssa.
"Alyssa 'Stitches' Sin, rhythm guitarist like I said. I'm also back up vocalist and a damn good screamer, in bed and on the stage." She gave a goofy grin. "Piano or keyboard too. I don't play as many instruments as my sister because I'm not a fucking prodigy. But, I'd like to say she plays one more things that she left off the list, she has a habit of playing guys."
"Shut up, I do not." I muttered.
"Lucas 'Buttonz,' with an unnecessary Z folks, Fastenings." He smiled, "Drums."
"Jared 'Crazy' Glue, bassist." Jared gave a little, awkward wave.
"Matt 'Pin' Pricked." Matt smiled. "Lead guitar."
"Sweet so now you know us." I shrugged. "Well…sorta. You don't know our music. We're good though so just remember that." I smiled.
"Anything you hear on the radio or youtube that's amazing? That's us. Even if it's not us, that's us." Alyssa laughed.
"Sweet, so…we're just gonna leave now…Ronnie take the mic." I gave my brother the mic.
"So that's the band we're touring with." Ronnie smiled. "And I think it's going to be an interesting tour with these two going at it like rabbits." He pointed with his thumb to me and Andy.
"WE WEREN'T EVEN HAVING SEX! HOW WERE WE LIKE RABBITS?!" I asked.
"They can't be rabbits. Andy's more of a giraffe, or a gazelle." Ashley laughed.
"I, I…I have long legs." Andy hung his head.
"Shea goes by gazelle too, not giraffe though, she's not tall." Alyssa laughed.
"I'm average!" I did a little dance.
We seemed to be entertaining the crowd.
"We should open a fucking talk show, dude!" Mika told Ryan, "They love us!" They grabbed hands and started jumping up and down.
"Oh my God…" Derek blinked.
"Well, I think that's all folks." Jinxx said, he was always kinda quiet…but in a loud way….it's hard to explain. He still creeps me out.
"No it's not!" Jake shouted.
"We forgot to mention the contest." Jacky nodded calmly.
"Contest?!" Alyssa, Matt, and I all jumped and our heads snapped in the direction of Ronnie. He burst out laughing.
"You guys looked like meerkats, sorry." He laughed, "Yeah, we're having a contest. Drummer against drummer, bassist against bassist, lead guitar versus lead guitar, rhythm and rhythm face off and a vocal battle." Ronnie grinned. "At the shows, when you walk in, there will be a station. Pick the paper, fill it out, and return it so we can count the votes. The paper has to be returned by the time the last band gets off the stage, because there's a surprise after that while they count the votes." He smiled.
"But we're not letting you know." Andy agreed.
"And it's going to be awesome." Mika nodded.
"Just letting you know." Andy said. I laughed.
"Well, now that all of you are informed of our real-life, guitar hero face off, we're set." Ronnie smiled.
"LET'S GET BACK TO PARTYING BITCHES!" I think like…half the people on the stage said that at once…
Ah, well…that was interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! I got TWO reviews! AHHHHH!

Love.Peace.PANDA okay I effing LOVE your username! aw yay! i just had to include everyone XD its so boring if you dont! but im glad its not confusing anyone! :) and yeah, she's bubbly :3 hehe

REDDY FREDDY, its okay! its okay! i'm updating! IM UPDATING! DONT KILL ME! AAAAH! XD

Okay so for anyone who actually cares, I do actually know Eddie Heedles XD he is my legit cousin, I'm giving him some free advertising here for no reason. Well...I mean...I actually needed his band for something but i cant tell you what XD so i just threw them in. I'm like Shea, I'm not a HUGE fan, but I support him. So anyone who cares, theyre playing a show at Mojo 13 in Delaware on Friday XD just to say. not saying to go to it, just thought id be a nice support him XDDD
well yeah ANYHOW back to my LEGIT authors note!
IM SO SORRY its so short! i might not have time to write more today so I just wanted to get this out! I love you all <3
comment more? PWETTY PWETTY PWEASE? <3333
<3
GIMH