Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Slumber Party in My Basement

SHEA POV

"Do they ever breathe?!" Mika grumbled. I'd been able to get Andy to ride with us because someone else drove Freddy's car allowing them to have more people in their car. Actually, someone else was Derek, and, not gonna lie, it was probably to get away from me and Andy.
"Not as of yet." Ronnie commented with a sigh.
"Don't do anything, this is Derek's car." Jacky warned. "He'll fucking kill you."
"Damnit sit in your seat! What if the police pull us over?!" Ronnie snapped.
I got off Andy's lap and into my seat, still managing to not break the kiss.
Fuck, I'm a pro in the backseat, take that comment how you will, but I bet you take it wrong.
"Dude, now they're closer to me!" Mika whined.
"Start a threesome." Jacky suggested.
"Dude, not with my SISTER!" Ronnie nearly shouted.
"It'd be hot to watch if Jacky jumped in, not gonna lie." Mika laughed.
I nearly choked. Fucking pervert!
"When we get to the house, Andy is LEAVING. L-E-A-V-I-N-G!" Ronnie announced. "With HIS band."
My hands traveled down Andy's chest, when I grabbed him ever so gently is when his lips left mine to bite my neck, growling softly.
"THEY'RE MAKING NOISE! CAN'T WE JUST LEAVE THEM ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD?!" Mika screeched.
I bit his neck and tasted the sweet iron tainted blood---fuck I am a sadist… He nipped at my ear.
"Breathe, God damn it!" Ronnie yelled at us.
"I'm breathing!" I said.
"Off each other, we're at the house." He mumbled and Jacky pulled the car into the driveway.
I sighed, a little breathless, and got out of the car, along with the rest.
"Please tell me they didn't do anything in my car…" Derek pleaded.
"Nope, they didn't." Jacky assured him. "But Mika did encourage them to start a threesome."
"IN THE BACK OF MY CAR?!" Derek slapped him on the back of the head.
"IT WAS JACKY'S IDEA!" He pointed to Jacky.
"BUT YOU ENCOURAGED IT?!" Derek slapped him again.
"It'd be hot." Mika laughed.
"If they did start one, could I get in?" Ashley joked. I felt Andy's arms pull me against him so my back was pressed against his stomach. His lips were on my neck.
"No." I smirked.
"Not faiiiiir." He whined, still a joking grin on his face.
"Okay, this is the deal." Ronnie said, ignoring me and Andy. "We're costing our lovely record companies extra money. We don't have to leave for tour until Friday. HOWEVER, we have two shows before that. One's here in Vegas and the other is in Bullhead."
The guys cheered, they live there.
I was happy too I guess, it was where I was raised basically.
"So we're taking a normal bus…that we rented. And we can in fact fit our shit on it, no worries about that. I just thought I'd say the plan. The one in Bullhead is tomorrow, so let's get some SLEEP." He turned to glare at me and Andy. "Which involves Andy going HOME."
"Doesn't it make more sense if we sleep here? We've got shit in our cars like always, and we already have our musical shit on the bus." Jinxx commented.
Ronnie rubbed his face with his hands.
"Black Veil Brides can sleep in the living room…except Andy…he…he sleeps in the basement."
Jake, CC, Jinx, and Ashley all laughed.
"I forgot we had a show." Andy mumbled, nuzzling my neck.
"It's fine, we'll chill here." I smiled.
"Or, we're going out to dinner, you guys could go somewhere else." Jinxx smiled. I was starting to like him now…he was quite nice…just…his face…something about his face…
"Or that." I felt Andy smile against my neck before he took a bit of skin in between his front teeth...
"OKAY! Everyone inside! If you're sleeping in the living room, get going. If you're in the basement GET IN THE FUCKING BASEMENT!" Ronnie pointed to the door, glaring at me. I skipped to the basement too. "What are you doing?!"
"You didn't say where I had to sleep." I grinned.
Everyone laughed.
"IN YOUR ROOM, STUPID! MARCH!" He sounded like Alyssa, I sighed and walked upstairs to my room, blowing Andy a kiss.

XXX

I sat in my room for an hour, doing absolutely nothing. If the stairs didn't go to the hallway that you could see perfectly from the living room I might actually try to escape downstairs…
Fuck it, I'm doing it anyways.
I creeped out of my room and looked over the banister to see the guys playing some retarded video game. I snuck quietly down the stairs, avoiding the creaking steps. I dodged behind them when I reached the bottom and sighed.
"Going somewhere, babe?" Andy chuckled, his arms wrapping around me.
"Yeah actually." I hissed. "Where are you going?"
"To get a drink." He smiled, holding up a beer. "Why?" His eyes were just…they were so blue…my God…they're gorgeous…and they were twinkling with his amusement.
I put my hands on my hips.
"Ah, fine." He put the bottle down and kissed me gently. "Downstairs it is then."
"Yes." I agreed, smiling.

*COUGH* SOMEWHAT SEXUAL CONTENT *COUGH*
DON'T READ IF YA DON'T WANT TO DIE
(Specially cause GIMH fucking sucks at writing this shit)
I might have to change the rating...
no screw it, for this bit it may or may not be over the R, i dont think it is personally but maybe you guys think it is. if you dont want to read poorly written "baseball" then DONT READ :p
JUST A WARNING! It does in fact end before the chapter does, it ends when you see the "It's okay now" stuffs!


"Wow, Ronnie went all out finding you a place to sleep." I laughed when we got to the bottom. "All of a pillow. Damn, he dug deep."
"There's also a ceiling, four walls, and a floor."
"Gravity prevents us from doing anything on the ceiling." I pointed out, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Ah, but there's always the floor." He smirked.
"That there is." I agreed, bringing my lips to his. He kissed back forcefully. His hands moved from my face to my waist, hey that rhymes, I should put it in a song. I felt my back pressed up against the wall. Our lips broke apart and he nipped at my neck.
"I thought we said floor." I gasped out.
"I lied." He whispered in my ear. I shivered. He brought his lips back to mine and I ran my hands down his shirt to the hem. He took it off. He didn't have abs, but he wasn't fat. Not that I have anything against fat people. I have this awkward flab I'm really self-conscious about. Actually, it's called a "bread basket" or some shit, course when my mom told me that she was probably high. It was right on my stomach and it was like a little baby bump, awkwaaaard. Anyhow, it was still amazing to be that close to him.
I was hoping to get a little closer…
He nipped at my throat. I closed my eyes for a moment, digging my nails into the skin painfully close to the waist of his skinny jeans. He stifled a moan with my neck, but I felt it. He moved to my collar, tugging on my shirt. I pulled back a little and he did too to tug it over my head gently with one hand and unhooking my bra with the other. As soon as they were off he was quick to bite the new, exposed flesh. I guess his eyes caught sight of a scar I had from Jared, who I didn't really want to think about while I was about to have sex with Andy.
Or well…were we going to have sex? I don't know. Whatever we were doing, I didn't need to think of my ex. He bit it, hard, I could feel the skin break. Then he moved his lips to my ear and I was painfully aware of the little smear of blood making his lips read and oh too much aware of the twisted feelings I felt in me.
"Mine." He growled. I nodded before moving quickly, so he didn't see it coming. He was against the wall and I kissed his neck, gently moving down to his collar bone which I bit, hard.
I moved down his chest and found myself at his jeans. I unbuttoned them quickly, and pulled the fly down with my teeth. I helped him out of his jeans and boxers before…well…I don't have to go into much detail here right? I mean it's a fucking blowjob, everyone knows how to give one.
I licked my way back up to his neck, giving him a hard bite there.
He moved me back so I was against the wall. Kissing along my jaw, he found his way to my chest. Congrats to him, he didn't need a map. His tongue brought sin to everything it touched. My back arched, pushing my breast further in his mouth when he nipped the nipple.
I blinked in shock. I felt his smirk against my skin. He treated the other the same, minus the nip because I was careful to stay still this time. His tongue ducked in and out of my belly button and he gently took off my jeans, I stepped out of them. He used his teeth to bring down my panties before they were low enough for me to step out of them too.
Suddenly, my feet fell out from under me, he'd caught me behind the knees and I'd fallen forward, but he managed to catch me and roll me under him without getting hurt. He kissed the inside of my thighs, not giving me enough time to truly figure out what just happened. I felt a finger slip inside me and my eyes widened.
"Holy fuck, you're tight. You sure you're not a virgin?"
I nodded slowly.
He seemed fine with my answer and a second later I felt his tongue enter places a tongue really shouldn't. I bit my lip and pulled at his hair.
I felt the fire building inside of me and it only increased when he struggled to add another finger.
Then it stopped.
"Not until I hear you say my name." He whispered.
I shook my head, eyes still wide.
"Fine then." He began again from the beginning and just when I was so close, he stopped again.
I was breathing heavily, trembling from what was built up and not being allowed to release. I whimpered.
"Two, tiny syllables, babe." He whispered against my thigh. "All it takes."
I didn't speak when I did stuff like this. I wasn't loud or anything. I never said anyone's name. I didn't scream. You were lucky if you got me to gasp or whimper, which he had already.
He slipped his tongue back in. I gasped.
"Try to put a name to that." He blew softly and the cool breath was a shock. He continued with his tongue.
"An-" I gasped when two fingers suddenly entered at once. I was so damn close…
He paused, almost taking them out.
"Close enough." I was thankful he was satisfied with that.
I watched him lick his fingers before pinning my hips to the ground and coming back up so our eyes were even. His tongue met mine and I could taste myself on him. I wasn't honestly a big fan of that kind of stuff, but damn…
We broke apart and he leaned his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes. I nodded slightly.
"Shit." He muttered, pulling back. "I need a--"
"Birth control." I shook my head and brought his lips back to mine.
I felt him at my entrance. He pushed in ever so slightly and then pulled back.
I whined.
"The tease doesn't like the taste of her own medicine." He chuckled in my ear.
"Fuck me, asshole." I managed to gasp out.
"But you can't say 'Andy.'" He kissed me quickly before I bit down on his shoulder when he entered. The taste of salt was heavy on his skin. I whimpered against his shoulder, lightly biting his collarbone. He pulled out almost entirely again before slamming in all at once.
"F-fuck…Andy…" I gasped out.
"There it is." I could see a grin play on his lips.
Yeah. I do suppose so.

IT IS OKAY NOW, THAT BULL SHIT IS FINALLY OVER!

RONNIE POV

I had walked into the basement to find Andy watching TV that was so silent I'd have to be a bat to hear it. Shea was asleep next to him.
"Dude, don't fucking shit with my sister." I told him.
He turned around, startled.
"I-I'm not."
"Yet, just don't hurt her. I may have only just met her, but she's still blood, and even if she wasn't, I'd still see her as a sister. Don't screw with her feelings. She just had a rough break up, she's been raped--" His eyes widened. "Yeah, by my fucking mom's boyfriend. So don't hurt her." I turned and left the room. "Or Black Veil Brides will be looking for a new singer."
♠ ♠ ♠
meep...i hate writing that sort of...stuffs...i only say its rated R...but maybe it should be higher? idk. i gave you al a niiiiice little warning there. so its all good. i bet 100% of you didnt read it XD
I hope you don't all hate me...should I write a second chapter for tonight to make up for it?? I could! I mean i have one almost done for tomorrow...so if u wanted me to...

Love.Peace.PANDA idk whats wrong with them, but yay im glad you like everyone :D yay im glad you liked the last update, you probably hate this one XD im sorry!!!! AAAAH! I FEEL LIKE EVERYONES GONNA KILL ME!!!!!

Reddy Freddy oh good, please dont meet a guy who knows a guy, no matter how much you want to kill me after this