Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

SNARES!

JACKY POV

"What's got you so pissed off, man?" I asked Ronnie who was pacing back and forth in the kitchen like an irritated lion in a zoo. It was just us, no one else had woken up yet.
"They fucking had sex last night." He growled. "She ignored me and went downstairs."
"She's sixteen, she's bound to have done it." I commented.
"But with Andy?! They hardly know each other!"
"Says Ronnie Radke, king of groupie fucking." I chuckled.
"That's different, and I hardly do that anymore." He huffed.
I nodded, still amused.
"This is your fault." He told me.
"How is her sleeping with her new boyfriend my fault?" I asked incredulously.
"She liked you! And you turned her down over and over and over again!" He shot. "Do you think Andy could have gotten her to sleep when she was going through fevers and jitters and all the shit that comes with fucking withdrawal? Andy fucking DRINKS! What happens when she gets hooked on alcohol?!"
"Alcoholics Anonymous is here in the world for a reason." I sighed.
"She doesn't want him." He crossed his arms. "She still wants you."
I snorted.
"And how do you see that?"
"She flirted with you up until that last possible second. He clearly asked her out at the party because she started ignoring you after that, but before that she was fine with playing with you."
"Because she's a flirt!" I rolled my eyes, "It's what she does! And now she has Andy and she doesn't want to hurt him."
"I don't think that's quite it." He shook his head.
"She doesn't still like me." I pointed to the pan of pancakes behind him. "Your pancakes are burning."
"Fuck."

SHEA POV

"We're doing covers…" I trailed off looking at Ronnie and Andy. "Of random songs…to entertain the crowd…while we count the votes."
"Yup." Andy smiled.
"Sweet." I nodded.
"So what are today's choices?" Ronnie asked.
"I wanna do Beautiful Day by DJ Melodie, just saying." I grinned, "I've always wanted to try that."
"That's such a dumb song!" Ashley whined.
"It's so Asian!" Mika complained.
"Great, it suits you." Jared laughed.
"Haha, funny." Mika made a face.
"Come on! I'll sing and you guys can scream!" I pleaded. "I'm in love. It's a beautiful day. I'm in love. It's a beautiful way. I don't care, what the weatherman say. It's a beautiful day. I'm in love. It's a beautiful day. I'm so high. It's a beautiful day. I don't care, if it's cloudy and grey. It's a beautiful day." I sang in my cutest little voice.
"I don't even know where to begin with the words…" Ronnie looked at me like I was crazy.
"I'll get them!" I ran upstairs to grab my laptop and ran back down, sliding to a halt and handing him the computer that had the lyrics up.
Andy and Ronnie looked at each other, then at me, then back at each other, and sighed.
"YES!" I squealed and clapped.
"Dude, we're sure she's not on drugs?" Jake asked.
"Yeah." Alyssa nodded.
"So we'll practice that." Ronnie muttered.
"Dot Dot Curve does a good version of that…I think they add lyrics though." Alyssa commented, taking my computer and typing it in on youtube. We all sat back and listened to it.
"Nah, we can do better." Matt grinned.
"Fuck yeah!" Jake gave him a high five.
Jacky snorted.
"Come on, get in the spirit!" I whined.
"It's the dumbest song I've EVER heard." He told me.
"I'm in love it's a beautiful day!" I sang, Ronnie took a breath and laid a scream over my voice.
"Epic!" Ryan punched the air.
Fuck…where'd we put his girlfriend?!
Yeah, that JUST occurred to me.
Ronnie laughed, as if reading my mind.
"She went home with Nasty.
"Oooooh." I nodded. "Okay!"
"So okay, that's one song…" Ronnie nodded, "Andy your choice?"
"Can Shea do something by Escape the Fate with us in the background? I really want to watch her try 'It's Just Me' she manages to make their songs into some damn weird things."
"Yeah, the fans are going to hate me, but why not?" Ronnie laughed. "And I think Blame It would be fun."
"WHOOT! SWEET!" I grinned.
"Okay, so let's get ready, get on the bus, get ready some more, then practice that shit in our soundcheck." Ashley yelled.
"Whoot!" We all ran to our separate rooms. I realized I didn't have much option…I threw on my kinda typical black cami and grey jeans then added a different (holy shit, yes I said DIFFERENT) neon belt across my hip. Holy fucking shit, it was like instant mac only instant-new-person. I did my eyeliner, the black and the red, and foundation, but decided to wait on the rest of it and bring more foundation/face powder juuuust in case.
I packed the rest of my stuff into my mini powerpuff girls backpack and ran downstairs to meet the others, pulling on my converse as I ran down the stairs, bad idea. Jacky caught me as I fell, having been walking calmly down the stairs as I was running. He steadied me and let go when I reached the bottom.
"Gracias Senor." I grinned.
"Don't mention it." He chuckled.
We all ran on the bus.
"Why do we have an extra bass?" Ashley looked confused.
"Shea's bass, she likes to have it with her." Alyssa smiled.
"His name is Blaise." I smiled. "Because lightening storms cause blazes and it's Blaise Bass."
"Lightening?" He made a confused face.
"She has it customized." Alyssa laughed.
"See!" I took Blaise out carefully, well I only opened the case to let them all have a look, then I put him back.
"I'm playing Mimzy toniiiight!" Alyssa smiled. "In 'It's Just Me' I call it!"
"She does a mean Maxwell Green." I nodded.
"She plays bass?!" Mika asked. "She said she only played keyboard, piano, and guitar I thought."
"Whoops, I lied." She shrugged.
"Jinxx and Jacky can play guitar on that." Andy shrugged.
"DRUMS!" CC, Ryan, and Lucas yelled together.
"BASS DRUM!" CC threw up his hand.
"SNARES!" Ryan dibbed.
"Only one has the snare on…" CC and Lucas looked at him.
"So? They're both snare drums! I call them!"
"I guess I get cymbals." Lucas hung his head.
We all burst out laughing at the drummers after a moment of silence.
This was going to be an interesting show.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I think I'm coming down with something, I'm sooooooo effing tiiiiired *falls asleep again*
Love.Peace.PANDA OH NO! AH! SHEILD YOUR MIND! lmfao i dont know older brothers, the only one i have isnt by blood, hes just s friend ive had for a long time who threatens to beat up my boyfriends XD i think Ronnie would b a fun big brother XD or interesting to say the least
Reddy Freddy I do the humorous personality so I don't think about what I'm writing...it makes me feel like a horrible person XD. well...it has to be straight to the point... thanks tho :3 and shhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhh Jacky's still here ;)

SO please all comment :3 ALL of you! if ya read it, even if its just TWO words! coooommeeeeent!!!!!!!

AND AND AND so for the powerpuff girls bag, its this one: http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/pict/2805334194724040_1.jpg

:3