Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

DURM DA DURM

"What's up bitches?" I jumped when I reached center stage. "None of you actually know me, but who gives a fuck? You do now!"
I personally wouldn't have cheered so much for a band I didn't know, but this crowd did! I loved it!
"I'm Zipper." I smiled. "Just about the awesomest person you will EVER meet."
"She's lying, that would clearly be me." Matt held up his hand in mock modesty. "I'm Pin. I'm the damn epic guitarist that all of you will now love because I said so."
"Retard, you're not the only damn epic guitarist." Alyssa mumbled into her mic then walked up to me and stole mine. "I'm Stitches, Stitches Sin."
"We're the Sin Twins." I added.
"Not the whole band, just those two rejects." Lucas called.
The crowd laughed.
"I'm Buttonz by the way. Yes, that's a fucking girl's name, or it sounds like one. But fuck it, it's spelled with a 'Z' so don't go laughing at me." He smirked. "Damn, I write rhymes better than you, Sin. Maybe it's bout time I take writing lyrics for a spin."
I rolled my eyes.
"That's the best he's got, I swear."
"I'm a bassist." Jared waved to the audience.
Alyssa slapped her hand to her face.
"No shit, the crowd could be two years old and know that."
"He's crazy isn't he?" I asked the crowd.
"That's my name, Crazy. Don't wear it out."
"So that's our band, we're Zip My Heart. If you're too stupid to get from our utterly pointless celebrity awards host-like banter, I'm Zipper Sin, lead vocalist. That's Stitches Sin, rhythm guitarist. Crazy Glue is on bass. Buttonz Fastening is on drums. And last, but certainly not least…no that's a lie, he's least, is Pin Pricked."
"Are we going to play or what, the crowd might be screaming now but they're going to get bored, you're not a very fun person." Lucas rolled his eyes.
"Let's get this show on the road!" I jumped up and down a bit.
"She warms up her feet instead of her voice, I don't know why." He said into his mic.
"ANYHOW!" I ignored him, "We're going to do a lovely song called 'Rockstardom' for ya'll. How's that?"
We performed our set, then BVB, then FIR.
"So don't forget to cast your votes, your surprise will be ready in a minute so take this as your last chance and then they'll start counting as soon as we come back." Ronnie announced.
I was rushing to get my make-up off. I felt like Hannah Montanna switching to Miley Cyrus. I was supposed to go on for these covers as Shea…Shea Radke…
Yeah…John had legally had our names changed to be part of the family. He felt he wanted to give us as normal a life as we could have at this point. I loved him dearly for it. He was the best adoptive father I could have asked for on such short notice.
"You ready, babe?" Andy asked me.
"Almost, just putting my eyeliner on." I smiled.
"Mkay, come out when you're done." He kissed my cheek and left.
A few minutes later, I was putting finishing touches on everything and Jacky walked in.
"Hey." I nodded, seeing him in the mirror.
"Hey, Shea." He gave a small smile, "Just grabbing a pick for Alyssa, 'parrently she lost hers."
"She didn't bring a spare? She knows she loses them all the time." I rolled my eyes.
"Nah, she forgot. It's no problem though, I've got this." He held up a huge, and I mean HUGE, plastic jar of guitar picks of all shapes, sizes, and colors.
"It's a good thing we have that." I laughed.
I took one last look in the mirror, fixing my belt that was slung sloppily over my hips, and pulling down my Falling in Reverse tank top down. It was something I'd changed into just for these three songs. Ronnie was wearing a Black Veil Brides shirt and Andy was wearing a NEW Zip My Heart shirt.
YES WE FUCKING HAVE SHIRTS NOW BITCHES!!!!!!!!
I skipped out to the gang. A tech man handed me a mic and a headset mic that was wireless. That stupid little box they sometimes give to you to make it wireless was strong enough that I didn't need to wear it. It was mine, that's why we were using it. I loved regular mics but with these songs I'd be moving around a lot more because the tour manager had called for me to 'dance' because I'm a girl so apparently I have to.
"I'm ready." I smiled.
"Let's test that mic." Ronnie nodded to the tiny little thing now connected to my face.
"Testing, testing, one two three. If you can here me, let out a scream." The crowd screamed. "It works." I smiled at Ronnie. He laughed.
"Let's get this party started!" Alyssa cheered. We were doing 'It's Just Me' first.
We started. Andy and Ronnie sat back a lot on this one, but they sang too. If they didn't that'd be stupid, this was supposed to be about all three bands coming together.
"Just a little more…" I sang, my arm over Alyssa's shoulder. We started a little kick-line for the chorus. Don't ask me how she did it while playing bass, but she's amazing and she can. Ronnie and Andy took part in our kick-line too. We made it seem more and more drunk-like as each chorus went by before I collapsed and Alyssa followed a little while later (more gently because she held her bass where as I just collapsed. Hey, I took theater, I can do this shit.) We did the little bit at the end where Craig and Max have a really retarded and random conversation.
The crowd laughed because we kinda put our own twist to it. I made a weird dying-animal-is-throwing-up sound.
"My God…I'm about to pass out…" I sat up slowly and held my head to 'keep the room from spinning.'
"Dude."
"I want me to pass out…"
"You just did."
"Shit…" I paused. "That was fucking AWESOME!"
"It's just not mah flavah."
I laughed at her before stopped suddenly and looking around.
"Fuck…I wasn't in charge of the kid last night was I?"
Alyssa looked at me wide-eyed.
"Fuck…"
We ran off the opposite ends of the stage before I ran back on and off the other side, the side Alyssa had gone off of, with a yell of "HAS ANYONE SEEN A LITTLE GIRL?!" I switched my mic off for a second and she did the same to hers while we burst out laughing.
"Get your ass back on here for the next song." Andy laughed.
I smiled and came back on.
"Okay, for all of those who know my band," Ronnie started, "I have some news. These," He motioned for Alyssa to come back out and she did, "Are my little sisters. This is Shea and Alyssa. They're technically my half-sisters, their mom is my mom, they grew up with her."
"It was a hell hole." I muttered, forgetting I'd turned my mic back on.
"And now we've all met and I'm introducing you all." He smiled.
"I'm Shea Doe, now Shea Radke." I smiled, curtseying. "I'm one hundred times awesome-r than my half brother."
"And I'm Alyssa Doe, now Alyssa Radke. I'm awesome-est." She smiled.
"They all look alike don't they?" Andy stepped back, laughing. I posed like a dork, well actually I posed like my brother had in one of his pictures with the band. Alyssa took on a different pose of his.
"See the resemblance? I think it's all in the eyes…the crazy…wild…eyes." Andy laughed.
"Aw, but, Andy, you still love meeee!" I sang.
"Yes, yes I do. I don't know why though." He laughed.
"Because they're my sisters dude and don't deny it, you totally want me but you're not gay so you're like 'damn his sisters are girls so I can fuck them!'" Ronnie chuckled.
"ANYHOW!" I jumped up and down. "This next song is called Beautiful Day."
"We're better than Dot Dot Curve." Alyssa said into my mic. I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I skipped ahead a tad, I'm sorry. I'm currently being hit by Irene and this is the soonest I could get it out so I wanted to get to the good shit.

Peace.Love.PANDA I like the original better XD which is weird because its DEFINITELY not my style (i like loud, not necessarily screamo...but loud...though ill listen to basically anything if its good and i love things with meaning) but whatever XD i listen to it anyhow. i figure if theyre gonna convince these guys to do this tihng, theyre gonna have to give proof that they can :3
yay! im glad you did!

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE AND I APOLOGIZE AND I WANT TO HURT IRENE FOR DOING THIS (yesterday i was out all day preparing cuz our house floods and today it hit so i didnt have internet for a while) but PLEASE comment! and I hope anyone else hit by Irene is as okay as I am right now (tho shes still over my head -_-)

<3
GIMH

PS: These are the poses the girls took
Alyssa: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/019/7/b/ronnie_radke_by_laracroft-d37kzzu.jpg
Shea: http://loudwire.com/files/2011/08/Falling-In-Reverse-UK-Shot-Album-Cover-Press-Photo.jpg?w=625&h=0&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89