Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

MDV? EWIE!

SHEA POV
"And the winning bassist is…Ashley Purdy!" Ronnie laughed.
"HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING GIRL! CLEARLY I SHOULD HAVE WON!" Alyssa shouted playfully.
"YOU WEREN'T PLAYING BASS!" He shouted back.
Everyone laughed.
"Winning drummer is…" Andy read over Ronnie's shoulder. "Ryan Seaman!"
"Fuck yeah!"
"Hell no!" Lucas and CC yelled.
"For lead guitar it's…JAAAAACKYYYYYY." I grinned.
"And rhythm goes to Alyssa." Ronnie smiled.
"YES!!!!!!!!!" She punched the air. "SUCCESS!"
"Vocalist goes to…"
"Shea?!" Ronnie and Andy yelped.
"Ah, the audience has damn good taste." I smirked.
"I feel betrayed, by all of you." Andy teased.
"Aw, don't, baby." I kissed his cheek.
"Let's make this pubic, they're together." Mika told the crowd. I grimaced.
"Dude, not cool." Andy mumbled, somehow managing to bury his face in my neck even though I was like seven hundred feet shorter than him.
"Really?" I muttered.
XXX
"Eh, they're crazed fans, they'd find out anyways!" Mika defended as we got off the stage.
"Fuck you." I flipped him off.
"That's what Andy's for!" Ashley laughed.
"My God." Andy muttered.
"So, it's nine o'clock. Who the fuck is ready to eat dinner?" Matt cheered.
"US!" We all raised our hands.
"Let's go!"
So we all piled onto un regular bus and off we went to dinner. They all went to Black Bear Diner which was a bit of a distance but whatever. We went to Chilli's, classy huh? Actually, I was happy with that so yeah.
"Hi, I'm Katrina, I will be your server today. Can I start you off with some drinks?" The waitress asked us, holding her little notepad in front of her face.
"Kittykat, it's me." I grinned.
"So the usual." She laughed. "And for you, Mr…Holy shit." Her eyes widened.
"Shut uuup!" I whined. "He'll have the same."
"Okie dokie, I'll get Neil right on that." She smiled and walked away.
"Who was that?" Andy turned to me. "And what the fuck did you just order me?"
"That was Katrina, she's a good friend of mine. And you'll see." I smiled.
"Okaaaay…" He looked uneasy.
I smiled.
"Trust me!"
"I do…just…I don't…" I laughed at his face.
"Okay, here you are." Katrina returned.
"That was fast." I commented.
"No one's really here…it's nine fifteen and we close to new customers in forty-five minutes." She shrugged. "What will you order?"
We ordered our meals and she left again.
"Shirley Temple? Really?" Andy laughed.
"Well, you're not twenty-one yet!" I reminded.
"I don't get why you're so uptight about that." He took a sip. "Wait…" He frowned.
I grinned.
"You know the waitress…" He trailed off.
"And the bartender, since I was a baby actually." I laughed.
"You have connections everywhere!"
"You'd drink anyways!" I rolled my eyes.
"True." He agreed. "But only in moderation.."
"Uh-huh." I laughed. "Suuuure, and I wasn't an oxy addict."
"It is kinda funny." He said after a pause.
"What?" I asked cautiously.
"That you and Ronnie had the same choice drug." He shrugged.
"Well…he did other shit too I thought." I mumbled.
"I'm sure he did, I'm just saying--"
"I know." I sighed. "My mom loved it too, but she did mostly cocaine and heroine. It's a genetric trait, being easily addicted to stuff. Alyssa won't drink or touch a cigarette or weed or anything. She's too scared she'll turn out like the rest of us…" I bit my lip.
"Well, it's a scary ordeal." He agreed.
"It sucks." I mumbled.
"Does it?" He asked.
"Well, like…you smoke…I don't think that's quite as bad. I never smoke, I had pneumonia twice thanks to mother's careful care of us. So, I have permanent lung damage. I have a hard enough time singing without ever having smoked, let alone smoking and doing more damage." I shrugged. "But I love the smell of cigarettes." I admitted. "If I wasn't so worried about not being able to breathe right or sing or anything anymore I probably would smoke. But, yeah, I don't think the withdrawal is as bad…it sucks too though, no doubt."
"Yeah, I think it would…I've never tried though, not really." He shrugged.
"Would you try?" I asked him. "If I asked you to? Not as a girlfriend…but as a friend?"
"Probably not." He admitted.
"I think you should, please?" I gave him a small frown. "I don't want you to die of lung cancer, that's a boring way to go."
He laughed at that.
"It's true!"
"I know, that's why it's funny." He chuckled. "How about, I'll think about it."
"That's a polite way of saying 'fuck no.'" I pointed out.
"Very true." He smirked.
"Here's your dinner." Katrina passes us our plates. "Enjoy!"
"Thanks, Kitty!" I grinned. "Hey, could you do me a favor?"
She laughed.
"MDV?" She giggled.
"Yes, pleaaaaaase?"
"Yeah, he's got a few stashed for ya." She chuckled.
"Yes!" I smiled. "Give him my love."
"I will." She walked away.
"MTV?" Andy looked at me, confusion was written all over his face.
"MDV." I corrected. "And none of your business."
"It's not--"
"Drugs? No…well…technically…yes…but…it's caffeine so it's alright." I smiled.
"Oh…okay." He nodded and we ate. Katrina came back like five minutes later with a glass of mountain dew. She left again.
"Mountain dew?" He chuckled.
"Yes!" I whined. "Don't make fun of me!"
"I can't believe you finished the slutty shirley already." He shook his head.
"Well…yes….I did." I gave him my Shea smile.
Katrina came back with the check because we'd told her we weren't having dessert because Jake had called to say they were leaving and they'd be here in like fifteen minutes.
"She drinks anything with bubbles fast, champagne too." A voice came from behind me. "And that mountain dew vodka."
"NEIL!" I squealed.
"Hey, love." He smiled and turned his head to kiss my temple.
Andy looked a little tense, but only so much.
"Andy, this is Neil. Neil, this is Andy." I introduced.
"Nice to meet you." Andy shook the hand he was offered.
"And you." Neil smiled back. "I feel bad for you, winding up with this devil girl." He ruffled my hair.
"It's okay, I deal." Andy laughed.
"Hmmm…this one's a keeper." Neil told me. "He's quite the looker too." He stage-whispered in my ear.
Andy made a confused face at me.
"He's gay, Andy." I laughed.
"As a rainbow." Neil nodded. "It's okay, hot stuff, I've got a boyfriend."
"Stop making him uncomfortable on purpose!" I complained, hitting Neil lightly.
"Okay, okay!" He chuckled. "Well, I'd better get going and clean up my station. Nice meeting you, Andy." He nodded.
"And you." Andy smiled back.
A few seconds passed before.
"Ew, vodka and mountain dew?!" Andy made a disgusted face.
"Eh, I like it." I smiled.
"Whatever." He shook his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry, power line issues again but now Irene's gone I should be fine, though school's starting REALLY soon so idk if I'll update tomorrow or Wednesday BUT I'll try to get a chap up by Thursday!

So what do you all think? PLEASE COMMENTTTTTT! IM BEGGIN!
Reddy Freddy: Nah, that's no problem! I understand COMPLETELY! life ish VERY hectic!

Love.Peave.PANDA: IDK! MAKE THEM APPEAR! AAAH! (idk what that was supposed to be...im just being weird...) P.S. THANKSIEEEES :3 and P.P.S I get them from the CD's I buy and put on my itunes or from itunes really, I'm a do-things-the-legal-way baby ;) specially since my brother thinks im going to go to jail when im older...here's the compelte story for EVERYONE

SOOOOO my brother always changes his mind on what he's going to do with his life, but certain things ALWAYS remain. So in the end, no matter WHAT he is he will:
1. be rich and live in a mansion
2. have a wife and 3+ kids
3. bail me out of jail
4. when it gets to the point where I cant be bailed out anymore and have to stay there for forever then when i get out he will either
a) rent me my own apartment until I can get a job, pay upkeep/rent and shizz
b) let me live in his basement hidden from his children so they dont know they have a failure of an aunt

I recently asked him WHAT IN THE WORLD makes him think I'm going to jail...he thinks my caffeine addiction will lead to worse addictions and ill end up in jail for drug abuse/use...
lovely huh? *eyeroll*

SO JUST CLARIFYING: I DONT do drugs (haha, call me a loser, but im healthy as a hooooorse!) and i DONT plan on going to jail, my brother does.

ANYHOW please comment and sub! :)

<3 GIMH