Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Taiwan...

SHEA POV

"DUDE I CAN SELL THIS AS PORN IN TAIWAN!" Ashley screeched, stumbling out of his seat on the bus. Andy and I pulled our lips apart. We had been sitting alone in the back until people started watching us.
"Fuck off." I muttered, hands covering Andy's, one of which was down my pants, not even going to lie. Hiding that was like a total miracle.
He shut his phone camera off.
"That's going on youtube and I'm posting the link on twitter." He grinned.
"YOU ARE NOT!" I shrieked. Andy held me back.
"Forget him, I don't care anymore." Andy whispered in my ear.
"Dude, they're back to making out, how much longer until they totally have sex?" Mika asked.
"Dude, the fans are going to love this shit."
I stuck up my middle finger in their general direction.
"Fuck Andy, babe." Jinxx called.
"Hey, Andy, better watch out, she kisses with her eyes open. Andy's stunning blue eyes fluttered opened, confusion flooding into them.
I groaned and pulled back. It wasn't my fault that was how I kissed!
"Is something wrong?" He asked.
"No! I just, I've always kissed with my eyes open." I muttered.
"Most people close their eyes." Andy shrugged.
"I don't." I told him. He chuckled.
"Okay, well, what do you do?" He asked with a smirk.
I smirked back and leaned forward, whispering in his ear.
"Swallow." I could feel the shiver that ran down him when I said that.
"Fuck, you're such a tease." He bit my collar.
"Am not."

***

"So, what was it like?" Alyssa asked me.
"Fun." I laughed.
"Well that's good."
I nodded with a small smile. I heard Ronnie from downstairs talking to Ryan.
"You're taking me to the dmv tomorrow right?" I chuckled, my brother was getting his first license ever tomorrow, he was psyched.
"Yes, Ronnie, I am." Ryan replied.
"Good." I could just hear the smile in his voice. Now I had that older brother I always wanted to drive me places.
"So, Jacky…" Alyssa made me snap back to the conversation in my room. "What about him?"
"What do you mean? We're just friends." I told her.
"Yeah…but I was thinking it was going to be something more…"
"Nah." I shrugged.
"Okay…" She didn't look convinced and I rolled my eyes. The doorbell rang and someone downstairs went to answer it.
"Hello," It was a man's voice. "Are a Shea and Alyssa Radke residing at this location?"
"Y-y-yes…" I heard Ronnie stutter. I'd never heard him scared before. Footsteps climbed the stairs and my room door opened. Ronnie was standing there, white as a ghost. "U-uh…someone's here for the both of you…"
We blinked and followed him downstairs. Then I saw why Ronnie was so scared. Three police officers stood waiting at the door.
Shit…I didn't do anything…
"Miss Radke?" One questioned. I nodded hesitantly, so did Alyssa. "I am to understand you have come into legal custody of a John Radke?"
I nodded again. Dad, before changing our names, had legally adopted us from a "threatening situation," which it had been, but it's considered adoption under special circumstances so there was this load of shit. The hearing was quick though…my mom didn't even show up to fight, she signed us over.
"And your mother signed that she was unfit to care for children?" He asked.
"Officer, if I can ask, what is it these girls have done?" Ryan spoke up. I was grateful.
"They haven't done anything wrong." A different officer answered.
"Miss Radke, are you aware of your relation to another child?" The first officer asked.
"Other than Ronald?" I made a confused face. "No, I am not."
"A Leo Swenson?" He asked.
"No, by my mother or my father? My father walked out on us when we were little, we never knew him." Alyssa told the officer.
"By your father we believe." They told us. "Your father died, in a drug overdose, several years ago. The boy's mother just passed in a car crash. You and your mother are listed as the next of kin. However, as your mother is unfit to care for him and you are both underage, the responsibility would go to your guardian--"
"My dad would be fine with it." Ronnie told the officers.
"Mr. Radke, we would need to speak with Mr. Radke himself." The officer pressed.
"Hold on, I'll call him to see where he is." Ronnie offered. We both knew perfectly well Dad was across the street in the apartment, but the officers couldn't know he wasn't living with us.
A few minutes later, he appeared.
"What seems to be the trouble officers?" He invited them in and they all spoke in the living room.
A few hours later…I had a new half brother.
"This family is fucked up." Alyssa muttered.
"No shit." Ronnie laughed.
"Well, Leo's living with Dad so no worries." I sighed.
"Hey, by the way, tomorrow's show is a little different than the rest of the tour…we've got a few other bands guest starring…" Ronnie trailed off randomly.
"Who?" I asked.
"Escape the Fate and All Time Low."
"Cool, can Alyssa and I do all Escape the Fate and All Time Low covers so they lack music to play?" I asked.
Ronnie laughed.
"No, no you can't."
"Oh well." Alyssa sighed.
"You guys did amazing last night." Ronnie smiled.
"Thanks." I smiled.
"No really." He grinned. "I can't wait till we really start touring." I agreed and nodded.
Eventually, I was left to the peace of my room and I took out my laptop, pulling up Twitter.
There was the shit responses to me and about the videos that were posted on the youtube.
"@meekamikamika: Y would I tell you if Andy is good in bed? Who says wev done shit?!"
I sighed and shook my head before seeing something in my dashboard.
"Holy shit!" I screeched. "AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HE DIDN'T TELL ME!"
I was going to have a talk with a certain Ronnie Radke soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so late! My parents are annoying -_- the internet now shuts off at 10:30 and the neighbors all locked theirs so I have no way of getting internet so when I finished this chapter yesterday (I know, I was late) I couldn't post it. I was so mad!
No one hate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I brought Leo in for a reason, hush you'll see.
Sorry it's short, I wanted to end on a sorta cliffy :3