Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Dram-er

SHEA POV

"You're looking to get a girlfriend?" I asked my brother the moment he walked in grinning, waving his new license in front of my face.
"Well, I've been considering entering a serious relationship, yeah." He nodded, "Why?"
"Well one, because we're about to go away on tour. Two, you didn't tell me. AND THREE…wait…three…OH YEAH!" I grinned. "We have to take you GIRL shopping!"
"What the fuck is tha--"
Matt put his hand over Ronnie's mouth and shook his head, he and Lucas had stayed the night.
"Don't even bother. She calls it 'boy shopping' when they're looking for hook-ups and/or relationships." Matt sighed.
He blinked.
"Ooookaaaaaay…" Ryan trailed off. "Aaaawkwaaaaard."
"Yeah." Mika agreed, coming from the kitchen with a bag of chips.
"Anyone see the hummus?!" Derek yelled from the kitchen Mika had just left.
"I ate it." Jacky said in a deep, threatening, serious voice, but his eyes were filled with a playful twinkle.
"Ugh, dude, so not--FOUND IT!"
"Gnarly." Ronnie laughed.
"WAIT in a good or bad way?" I asked.
"Good." He ruffled my hair.
"Clean for three months." He took the cigarettes out of my back pocket where I hadn't realized I left them. I…uh…lied to Andy about that bit…but I mean I wasn't obsessed with them…only once in a while. Legit, I know that's weird coming from an addict…but still I was never one for cigarettes. I don't know why. "You'll survive." He threw them out.
"Ugh, I don't even smoke that often!" I whined.
"You're sixteen, you shouldn't smoke at all." He mocked my whining. "Did Andy get you into this shit? I'm fine with him, but he shouldn't be--"
"No, bro, I got into them myself, don't blame Andy." I rolled my eyes. "They're not even his brand."
"True." He sighed.
"She's right, she usually doesn't smoke, she has sucky lungs, she tries to avoid it." Alyssa told him honestly.
"Yeah." I nodded. "Pneumonia twice does that to you. I never really got into this shit anyways. You can keep the package, it's mom's brand."
He winced and I regretted that.
"Sorry…I didn't mean--"
"It's fine." He muttered, waving it off and heading to the living room. "Don't even worry about it."
I watched him leave, feeling guilty as fuck.
"Shea, you retard, why would you even say that?!" Matt shot at me.
"I didn't mean it…I just…I forgot." I whispered. "I didn't…I didn't…I'm sorry!" I ran to my room. I didn't handle these situations well…
"Shea, open up!" Alyssa yelled, banging on my locked door. "I swear to fucking God if you're doing something stupid--"
"Go AWAY!" I winced when I saw what I'd already done without thinking. I whimpered and dropped what I was holding…it'd been a natural reaction for me…I was relapsing…shit…and it wasn't into drugs this time…no, not that. Though, I'm sure if I had any I'd have done that too. "Alyssa…" I whimpered, I heard the door click.
"Shea, I wasn't that upset, you shouldn't have felt so guilty." Ronnie hugged me.
"Alyssa…" I was startled, I looked into my sister's eyes, she saw the blood.
"Shit…" Alyssa whispered. "Ronnie…"
Ronnie looked at her then at me.
"She cuts herself too…" He trailed off. "I'd forgotten."
"We had stopped, we stopped a long long time ago…" Alyssa whispered. "She's relapsing…" She didn't know that I hadn't really stopped, not until three weeks ago...
"We'll keep an eye on her, don't worry." Ronnie kissed my temple and held my arms out for him to see. "It's not that bad…" He looked at me. "Is that…a heart?"
I bit my lip.
"JS…" He looked at my face.
"Initials torn in, your letters on my skin. Twisted into the thing I lost when you tore my world apart…" I whispered.
"She's not high is she?" Ronnie looked back to Alyssa.
"No, that's something she wrote…we never would use it. Lucas, Matt, and I agreed that it was hard enough doing half the other songs we have with him still in the band." Alyssa sighed. "She never was happy about that. She wants him to know he put her through pain…because breaking up was supposed to avoid hurting her…ever."
Ronnie nodded.
"She just wants closure." He helped me up and led me to the bathroom. "Jacky, grab the medical kit from downstairs." He called.
"Sure thing." I sat on the counter.
Jacky walked in with a large box.
"Baby girl, you have to stop doing this to yourself." He sighed, handing it to Ronnie. Ronnie put it next to me and opened it, digging around.
"Wash her up for me?" He asked.
Jacky took a wet wash cloth and dabbed the blood he could away. Before it could bleed more, Ronnie wiped it with an alcohol wipe, or it stung like one whatever it was. Then there was gauze. Alyssa leaned against the wall and I watched her, scared about what she'd say.
"She didn't even know she was doing it." Alyssa whispered. "That's what scares me."
"We'll keep an eye on her, she's not going to go into a total relapse, we won't let her." Ronnie promised.
Alyssa nodded and I realized she was crying, she left with Jacky to call Andy. Ronnie took my face in his hands.
"Listen, no matter what I do or say, it's not worth this. I'm your brother, of course we're not always going to get along. It doesn't mean shit." He assured me, "I wasn't that upset, I still love you. I've never had a little sister before now and now I have two so I have to make up for all the loving I missed giving you growing up. I don't want you going through this shit. It sucks. Don't do this to yourself. Don't do drugs, I know I'm not the one to talk, but being clean is better than anything I've ever felt. You can deal with your problems. You write music and lyrics and poetry and little stories, there's no reason to feel like taking this out in any other way. Shit, if you're upset with me, write a song about it, I don't care. Perform it at our next show, make me sound like a douche to my fans. I don't care. Whatever you do, don't let it be this."
"Where is she?" Andy walked in. Ronnie stepped back. He gave him a stern glare which Andy acknowledged before letting him pass.
"Shea, what am I going to do with you?" He asked me.
"Don't leave me." I pleaded, now feeling even guiltier than before that he'd shown up.
"Shhh, I didn't say that." He hugged me. Over his shoulder I saw Ronnie watching from the hallway outside the door. Jacky was behind him with his hand on Ronnie's shoulder. Ronnie said something before he turned and walked away and Jacky's hand fell. I couldn't hear it, but Jacky looked at me a moment, before leaving to follow Ronnie.
What was that about?

JACKY POV

I waited for Ronnie outside the door, having just shown Andy where he could find Shea. I swear to God he sped here.
Ronnie came out, leaving the door open. He watched as Shea cried and fell into Andy's arms when they hugged. I put my hand on his shoulder in assurance.
I could see an eye of Shea's through her hair, watching her brother no doubt. It's gotta be annoying to have him right there when you're with your boyfriend, no matter what happened two minutes ago.
This all happened so randomly and so fast.
"That should've been you." Ronnie growled when he spun around to leave.
I blinked, looking at the girl in Andy's arms before me a moment before shaking it off and leaving.
"That'd just be weird."

SHEA POV

"Come on people! Show tonight!' Alyssa yelled at us all to move our butts to finish getting ready.
Andy had to go finish his war paint and stuff.
"You going to be okay?" He looked at me, concerned. He'd done nothing but hold me all day.
"I'll be fine." I assured. It wasn't like it was killer deep…it bled a lot because it was deeper than usual but not like…it didn't hurt I mean. I was going to play the show and there wasn't going to be a problem.
"Hey, Shea, over here!" Ronnie called. I jogged over.
"'Sup sweet brother o' mine?" I asked.
"You sure you're okay to play the show?" He looked me over.
"I'm fine." I sighed.
"Okay." He kissed my forehead. "You're on in half an hour." He told me.
"Half hour to curtain!" I yelled to Alyssa, it was an old tradition.
"BREAK A SINK!" Alyssa shouted at Max Green on the opposite side of the venue stage which I could see from where I stood.
He looked more than startled and I saw Craig break into hysterical laughter.
"Okay?" He made a confused face. Alyssa ran over to us.
"They're going to have a damn good show." Alyssa told me. Break a sink was another old tradition. In our grammar school, a girl had literally broken a sink before a play performance. From then on, anyone who was there in our year would yell "break a sink!"
Ronnie chuckled and ruffled her hair.
"Have a good time out there, both of you. And, for that contest thing, you have to beat Mabbitt and Gaskarth too, Shea, so don't go easy on them. If you can beat me you better beat them."
"Aw, someone have a boo-boo on their ego?" I smirked.
"That's the Shea I know." He grinned, hugged both of us and ran off to finish whatever. Not even a second later I heard Ronnie fall with a "Dad?!"
"Hey, I have to make an emergency run to see your uncle." Dad told him. Alyssa and I ran to see what was going on.
"And?" Ronnie asked, confused. "What happened?"
"Nothing big, he had a heart attack, he's in the hospital--"
"Nothing big?! Dad--" Ronnie began.
"I need you guys to take Leo for today. I know, you have a show and he just got here--"
"We'll watch him." I said without thinking. I hadn't met him, honestly. He'd gone straight to live with Dad.
Alyssa and Ronnie looked at me like I had three heads.
"Hey, Leo, buddy." I crouched down and held out my hand.
"I'm not a dog." He told me. Ronnie laughed.
"I like this one, he's smart." I rolled my eyes.
"I'm Shea." I told him.
"You're my big sister!" He smiled.
"Yeah." I nodded with a smile too.
"And is she Alyssa?" He pointed his tiny finger at Alyssa. I nodded.
"Yeah, that's Alyssa."
He ran and hugged me and then hugged her too.
"Who are you?" He asked Ronnie.
"Ronnie." He told him. Leo nodded.
"You're my brother, John says."
"Yes, I am." Ronnie chuckled when he hugged his leg.
"What are we going to do with him though, Dad?" Ronnie asked.
"Watch him. Find someone to watch him."
"Dude, it's cool. I've got a babysitter back here with Leila." Craig came over from no where. "If that's okay with you, they can hang out. They're the same age."
Ronnie looked like he was considering it for a moment and he nodded.
"How much does she charge?"
"Nothing, she's our merch girl, she gets paid for other stuff." He laughed.
"Okay, that's cool. Who you got selling merch?"
"No one, we ran out, new shipment doesn't come till tomorrow, that's what we call good marketing." He grinned.
"Okay…" Ronnie rubbed his face. "Yeah, okay, here, come on Leo." He took his hand. Craig led him back to where Leila was being watched.
"They're getting along." Alyssa commented.
"Yeah, that's good." I smiled.
Suddenly, I heard Ronnie burst into laughter. We ran to see what was going on, a lot was going on today, wasn't it?
"What happened?!" I asked.
"Leo just told Max he's an ugly girl." Craig was laughing hysterically too. I covered my mouth to hide a grin. Max looked flustered.
"But she's hot." Leo pointed to a little girl. "Who's she?"
Max burst into laughter this time. Craig's face went white as a sheet.
"Dude, he's liking your daughter."
Craig was utterly speechless. He squatted down to look at Leo and he pointed at Leila.
"Now, Leo, that's my daughter. It's not polite to talk about girl's like that when their daddy's are around."
Leo made a face.
"She didn't get her prettiness-es from you…"
Max and Ronnie laughed harder.
Craig put his face in his hands. Finally, he got up and ruffled Leo's hair.
"You're a smart kid, Leo, but don't try any funny business with my daughter."
Leo rolled his little four year old eyes.
"I don't have to try." And he walked over to take the older babysitter's hand, who was also laughing.
Craig blinked, looking after him.
"Dude, that's too fucking funny." Max said once they'd left.
"No…it's not."
"They're four, what can they do?" Alyssa asked.
"We'll find out…" I chuckled.
"They've got to make a new show on MTV now…Four Years and Dating."
We all laughed again, even Craig this time.
"Five minutes to curtain!" Matt yelled.
"Coming, dipshit!" I yelled back.
"MY NAME IS MATTIAS!"
"Even stupider!" I yelled back. "Gotta go."
This show was going to be interesting…especially with this gauze.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dram-er instead of drama haha
Sorry sorry this "i shut off internet" shit is annoying as fuck!
okay well THANKS YOUS! all you who read! :)
TWO PAGES OF COMMENTSSS YAYYYY! :D
kay so THANK YOU to:

AkuRoku._. : you gave me two comments :) i appreciate both so much. I'm soooo sooo sooooo glad you like the story! im glad you think its amazing :D

So all you 96 of my readers, (i know it counts you everytime you read so no worries XD i get that a lot of its repeats) but comments pleaaase? like 13 subbers? I gotta be doing something right, right? so tell me what ya think pleasseeee? :3

Love,
GIMH