Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Gorgeous Nightmare

SHEA POV

"Hey, guys! Group performance time?" I asked, skipping up to the others.
"Yup, while they count votes." Ronnie nodded.
"Why are we doing this again?" Alex asked with a laugh.
"Because Mika's an idiot." Ryan muttered.
Speak of the devil, he, Max, Ashley, Jared, and Zack were all fighting over who was the best.
"Good of you guys to show up. What songs are we doing?" I asked.
"Super Bass, pleaaaaseeee!" Lucas had oneeee too many pixie-stix…
"Okay…that's one." I nodded.
"On the Floor." Craig offered.
"You listen to shit like that?" Max laughed.
"Yes, and so do you because your ipod is where I first heard it." Craig smirked.
"Okay…two." I looked at Alex, "All Time Low's turn."
"Uh…come back to us?" Alex offered.
"Okay…Black Veil Brides?" I looked at CC and Andy because they were the only two standing there.
"I'm Not a Vampire." CC grinned.
"No! That's my fucking song!" Ronnie grumbled.
"Falling in Reverse's choice?" I looked at him.
"Semi-Charmed Life."
"No! That's Third Eye Blind's fucking song!" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Okay that's four."
"Okay can we choose…I don't know!" Alex threw up his hands.
"They choose Umbrella." I said, "They already have a cover, we'll just all work with it."
"Okie-dokie then." Alyssa nodded.
"Yup, let's all get cracking!"
I skipped out onto the stage.
"I'm BAAAAAAACK!" I yelled.
"MY FUCKING LINE!" Ronnie ran out and tackled me playfully.
"I never left…" Alex walked onto the stage.
"What the fuck happened?" Craig walked out too. "Who put the tiger in the bathtub?!"
"I did, I hope he didn't eat anyone. He was a little tipsy last night so I took his keys and let him stay here." Andy waved some keys about.
Everyone laughed.
"Get off me, fat ass." I struggled and Ronnie let me up.
"Whatever you say, sister dearest." He stuck his tongue out at me.
"Hi! So I'm me again. We gonna play some music! Well…again. This time we're doing that random nonsense of covers we just do while people count votes which, by the way, you all better have voted for me else I'll cry." I told them.
"Don't feel guilty if you voted for me though." Craig added.
"Or me." Alex nodded.
"Or me." Andy agreed.
"Don't feel guilty if you voted for me either, I'm awesome." Ronnie told the fans.
"FEEL GUILTY! FEEL THE GUILT! LET IT EAT YOU ALIVE!" I yelled.
"So we gonna play or what?" Alyssa strode onto the stage.
"Alyssa and Shea should do Super Bass…" Alex commented, "They're girls."
So we did, it was quite lovely.
We got to the chorus. All three bands were on stage, if you weren't playing you were there dancing and being an idiot. Max was behind me and one point so I grinded with him before Andy stole me. Max was laughing.
It was okay, the guys did back up and screamed, we didn't leave them out entirely.
"Well I'm not a vampire but I feel like one!" We were all basically singing. We had no plan for this.
Andy, Ronnie, and I were doing our own version of a swing dance for I don't even know what reason.
In the interlude between the chorus and second verse Andy had managed to swing me over his shoulder and I peaked my head out over his shoulder before Craig sang "Well I'm not a zombie, but I feel like one…today."
"Always throwing up." Alex sang, Andy pretended to puke. I pushed myself front and center.
"HI! MY NAME IS SHEA AND I'M AN ADDICT!"
"Hi, Shea." They all chuckled.
"Daddy should have never raised me on Black Sabbath!" Ronnie and I sang together.
It was a nice song for the whole group really. By the end we were all dancing like loons and we had a great routine worked out even though we hadn't worked it out.
"Fuck, we're good at improv." I said after that. The crowd laughed.
In Semi-Charmed life I got to sing part of the second verse…it's got some bad lyrics cause it's about sex and drugs…I'm more than positive…
But I love it anyways.
I got a water bottle thrown at me though…I didn't like that.
"Fucktards, you missed Beiber!" I yelled angrily.
Craig burst into laughter.
Umbrella was nice.
And finally, On the Floor. Basically Alex and I both sang. Ronnie, Craig, and Andy either rapped or sang…it was their choice. It was fun though.
It was quite, quite fun.
I don't know how else to explain it.
The voting was rough.
Andy won for best vocals.
I'm not even going to finish that list because I don't care.
Fine.
Max Green won for bass and Jacky won for guitar. Derek won rhythm. Lucas won drummer.
Basically it, right? I felt bad. ATL won nothing.
Oh well.
I was exhausted.
I curled into Andy's side backstage. The girl who was watching Leo and Leila brought them by. They sat next to me and Andy because Craig and most of the guys had gone to do whatever they were doing. It was pretty much just me and Andy backstage plus the tech peeps and Leo and Leila.
Leo tried to hold Leila the way Andy was holding me which I thought was cute. Well, until Craig came back.
"Leo was right." Max laughed.
"Leo, my man! Give me a high five, player!" Ashley squatted down and held out his hand. Leo high-fived it. "Bump it!" He held out his fist. Leo fist bumped him. "I love this kid."
I laughed.
"Okay, Leila, come to daddy now, we have to get you back home. It's passed bed time." Craig held out his arms.
"Bye bye, Leo." She smiled sweetly and pecked him on the lips.
"Bye bye." Leo grinned.
"Leila, you can't just kiss random boys." Craig told her, picking her up, it's bad.
"He's not a r-rwa-wa-random boy." She tried a few times to get the word right. "He's my boyfriend."
Craig made a face.
"Mkay tomorrow we'll talk about this."
We were all stifling laughter.
"See ya Craig." I smiled, "Keep in touuuuch." I waved.
We all eventually left too. Leo was asleep by the time we got home. He was going to stay with Ronnie in his room. I went to mine.
"You going to be alright?" Andy asked.
"Yes, Andy, I'm fine." I smiled.
"Okay…well…I'll see you then." He kissed me goodnight and left. He had to pack all day tomorrow because he'd stay with us a night and then we'd all leave.
It was easier to leave from one house apparently.
I drifted off to sleep soon after he left.

XXX

JACKY POV

I heard something startle me awake. I was sleeping in the hallway upstairs just because I could.
No, actually, Mika decided to spend the night so I was kicked out of my guest room. I don't have an apartment in Vegas like the others.
The noise was coming from Shea's room so I peeked in.
She was having a nightmare, I suspect. She was tossing and turning and crying out. Tears ran down her face.
"Shhh, Shea." I shook her gently. "It's a dream, wake up."
She snapped awake and looked at me. I was suddenly aware how close I had leant towards her face. Her lips connected with mine. I pulled back a few moments later.
"Go back to sleep." I whispered to her.
"Stay?" She asked hopefully. I sighed and laid down next to her.
"Sleep." It was more comfortable than the floor, I swear it was the only reason I was going this.
She curled into me and I let out a breath and we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIRST OFF!!!!!

AkuRokue._. : Thanks :3 I try XD and yeah...its okay...my friends give me weird looks too XD

Haysay: YAY! :D I'm glad you like it. Keep reading pwease? :3 I hope you like this update...

Love.Peace.Panda: Haha yay :) glad you enjoyed it

I like having conversations w all of you XD

OKAY so please please please comment and such :) I hope you all like the update :)