Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Your Hear and My Ego Share a Boat, They're Bruised

SHEA POV

"Hey, love." Andy smiled when he came into the living room. I gave him a small smile.
Jared nodded and got up from his place on the couch.
"I should probably charge my ipod." He sighed, taking his earbud out. "Be right back."
But I knew he wasn't coming back.
"Coolio." Andy nodded and turned back to me. "You guys talking again?"
I smiled slightly and nodded.
"That's great." He smiled.
"Mhmm."
I paused.
"Uh--Andy, I-I need to--"
"You want to break up." He chuckled. He was taking this well. Gee, thanks for the bruised ego.
"Well…that's a mean way of putting it…" I trailed off.
"I thought you especially would just get right to the point." He rolled his eyes.
"Well usually I would, but I care about you and I didn't want to just go 'bleh, we're done, bitch,' and walk away!"
"Listen, it's cool." He smiled. "I don't think we were meant to be more than just friends anyhow. Maybe friends with benefits, but that's about all."
I nodded.
"Yeah…"
"Well that's fine." He shrugged. "Friends." He offered his hand to me.
"Friends." I nodded and smiled.
"So you excited for tour tomorrow?"
Wow, okay, ouch, yeah, my ego is like super bruised now. He got over that fast.
"I'm scared shitless." I sighed.
"You've preformed fine!"
"Yeah…but…this is different."
"You get your own bus." He grinned.
"I know, totally psyched about that, it's like a huge ass sleepover. We'll play games like 'let's see who we DON'T wanna kill by the end of this shit!' and so forth." I threw my hands up in the air.
"Niiiice." He laughed and ruffled my hair.
"Gee, appreciated." I muttered, fixing it back in place.
"BITCHEEEEEES! LET'S GO TO HOT TOPIC!" Mika ran into the room.
I jumped, throughly scared shitless.
"OKAY!" I yelled back.
Andy and I looked at each other and got up, racing each other towards the door other people were already exiting.
"He's got gazelle legs, watch out!" Ashley kidded.
"Nah, I'm the gazelle, he's the retarded giraffe that's stumbling along after me." I climbed up and sat on the roof of one of our cars.
Or…I thought it was one of ours.
"Young lady, get off my car this instant!" The old lady who lived next-door scolded, waving her cane in the air.
"Whoops! Sorry Mrs. Foster!" I hopped down.
Everyone was laughing at me.
"Bitch, least I got on top of the car." I shrugged.
"HOT TOPIC!" Mika yelled.
Now, I have to admit. I have seen these guys on stickman.
Mika is fucking QUIET.
It never occurred to me when I first met him that that air of "I'm quiet and calm" is a total and complete lie.
It occurs to me now though!

XXX

"Raaaaaaaawr!" I growled.
"Dude, I dare you to smoke in Hot Topic." I heard someone say as we were walking in. Just as I passed the door, a flash on white shot by me in a puff of smoke, around the store, and back out the door.
"Idiots." Ronnie muttered, but his eyes held amusement.
I laughed.
"Come on, standing around is no fun!" Mika rolled his eyes and tugged me to the belts.
So I got like…five. And a nice pair of purple and black skinnies. Very nice. I was walking towards the register when someone dashed out in front of me and I jumped back and tripped on air (only me).
"Oh…hi there." The boy I recognized from earlier looked down at me in his arms.
"Hi…I'm Shea." I waved, standing up.
"From Zip My Heart?" He asked.
"Yup." I smiled.
"Sweeeet." He chuckled.
"I think so." I smiled back.
"Well…I'll see you around." He smiled and walked away.
"Hey, keep your eyes on Jacky, that kid annoys me." Ronnie nudged me.
I burst out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...I broke 3 knuckles when I fell (off the horse i may or may not have mentioned) apparently...so my friend helped me type this. I basically dictated it. Any mistakes are hers XD
AkuRoku._.: idk...i noticed that too. i think its more realistic...i mean not always but i know a lot of people something like this has happened to. just not with famous people XD
HaySay: shweet, here's the updateee :)

SO PLEASE COMMET <3
<3 <3 <3 GIMH