Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

NOT THAT G-STRING!

SHEA POV

I was bouncing up and down on my bed. It was 12:00am and I was too nervous and excited to go to sleep. My lights were off so it's not like I wasn't trying.
My door opened and Ronnie poked his head in.
"You're still up?" He asked me.
"Mhmm." I nodded.
He came in and sat next to me on the bed.
"You should get some sleep, Shea." He told me.
"I can't, I'm nervous!" I whimpered.
"Chill, you've done well this far." He smiled and ruffled my hair.
"It's still scary as fuck." I muttered.
"You'll be fine. It's always worse the first time on tour, the nerves, but you'll get over it, I promise."
I sighed.
"You're shaking." He commented.
"I'm a teenage girl who's been diagnosed with anxiety and now I'm an ex-drug addict too, what the hell did you expect?" I rolled my eyes, trying to keep my teeth from chattering.
"It's okay, you'll be fine. You need sleep though, I'll wake you up at four so you can look pretty." He chuckled.
"I don't really give a shit what I look like." I muttered.
"But Jacky is gonna be there." He gasped in mock horror, taking on a somewhat girly voice. "You have to look your best!"
I hit him with my pillow.
"Everything is going to be fine, I promise, now go to bed." He ripped the covers from under my butt and threw them over my head.
"Jesus!" I hadn't seen it coming.
"Night, sis." He closed the door behind him.
"Night, Ronnie." I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

XXX

"Oh crap! Has anyone seen my Converse?!" I shouted.
"Where is my cellphone charger?!" Derek yelled.
"Dude, have you seen the bucket of guitar picks?" Mika asked Ashley who shook his head.
"I CAN'T FIND MY PANTS!" Matt ran down the stairs in boxers waving his arms like he was going to fly away.
"Where's the deodorant?"
"Can't find my wallet, I fucking need my wallet!" Jared muttered.
"I can't find my extra G strings!"
"Borrow some from Shea or Alyssa."
"NOT THE KIND OF G STRING I MEANT!" CC ran out of the room to look.
"Anyone seen the brushes for the drums?"
"WHO FUCKING USED THE HOT WATER?!" Ronnie yelled from the bathroom upstairs.
"I can't find my eyeliner!" CC shouted, coming back into the room with a bag of random guitar strings.
"Andy's using it, he lost his." Jinxx shrugged.
"FUCK, DUDE I NEED MY EYELINER!"
"Guys…I found half of my cymbal in the hallway…where's the other half?" Ryan walked in.
"Probably on the bus."
"I need my coffee!" I groaned, pulling on my shoes.
"Where's the half and half?!"
"Use cream and milk, make it yourself." CC shoved two cartons at Mika.
"Ughhhh, I wanna sleep!" Alyssa whined.
"I feel like we were supposed to have left." I muttered.
"Guys, toss me my shirt!" My brother dearest was standing at the top of the stairs with only a towel around his waist. Lovely.
There was a knock at the door. Ronnie ran down the stairs to answer it.
"Hey, Dad." I heard him say. Then, there was an "oh SHIT!" and a "Jesus Christ boy!" and Leo's voice piped "WHOA! HE'S GOT A BIG ONE!"
We all stopped our antics and burst into abrupt laughter.
Ronnie came walking into the kitchen followed by Dad and Leo. He looked quite red in the face and scratched his head with his hand, shaking water everywhere.
"Actually, Leo, he's got quite a small one." Ryan corrected and Jared elbowed him.
I choked back my coffee to keep from spitting it out, I'd just gotten it, I wasn't about to waste it.
"Shut it, Seaman." Ronnie rolled his eyes.
"I just wanted to say good bye to you all, Leo did too." I put my coffee down and got up form my seat, kneeling in front of Leo I opened my arms for him and he hugged me.
"I'm gonna miss ya Leo."
"I'ma miss you too Shea." I loved how he said my name, without the "sh" sound so it sounded like "say." It was so cute.
"Bye, Dad." I smiled and hugged John.
"Bye, Shea, now don't let these boys mess you up, okay? Keep them in line for me?"
"We will." Alyssa smiled.
"Good." He smiled too. "Come on, Leo." He looked down, "We got some schools to look at."
"Bye!" I waved after them. Finally, I closed the door and sighed, sliding down it.
"This is going to be a crazy few months."
"FUCK YEAH!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish I could comment back on all of you, but I can't :( I don't have time unfortunately! JUST KNOW I LOVE YOU! :D
Today was my birthday so I wanted to give you all a chapter. I've been killer slacking, I'm sorry, I've just been so busy and I fell off ANOTHER horse and got a concussion and wasn't doing anything for like two weeks and ughhhh enough excuses, this chapter's here now :)
Please comment! I'll try to reply next time! :)

<3 GIMH