Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Words? I Have to Say Words?!

SHEA POV

"GUYS! THE BUSSES ARE HERE!" I shouted at, I glanced at the clock, exactly 4:00.
"Finally!" Mika complained. "We've been awake for an HOUR!"
I rolled my eyes.
"Come on! First come first serve on bunks!" Matt yelled.
"Jared gets the back." Lucas sighed, "I'm not dealing with him and his whoring around."
"I have a girlfriend!" He said.
"Because that means shit to you." Matt laughed.
"Where's our tech boy?" I asked, not wanting to get involved.
"Erik's already on the bus, they picked him up from his place." Alyssa smiled.
"Your merch girl?" Ronnie asked.
"Do we need one?"
"Dude, we bring another girl on this bus and those two will whip her ass." Jared pointed to us.
"I can see that." Jinxx nodded.
Jacky was very silent this morning, not unusual.
What was unusual was that he wasn't anywhere to be seen. With all the madness in the past hour I hadn't even noticed.
Ronnie saw me looking.
"He's upstairs, checking all the rooms. He's meticulous about it, wants to make sure we don't leave anything behind."
"Oh, okay."
"Hey, we should all stickman tonight!" Mika yelled as we gave the last of our stuff to the men who were coming into the house to pack it onto the bus.
"We'd crash the shit." Alyssa laughed.
"Yeah, really." Andy nodded, "What kind of idea was that?"
"Honestly, man." Jake laughed.
"Come on! It'd be fun!"
"Do we even have internet this tour?" CC asked.
"I have a droid!" Ryan offered. "With mobile hotspot."
"Our bus has internet…don''t ask me about the technical shit, I'm just happy." Ronnie shrugged. "I don't know about the others, but we could use ours."
"Are we in a hotel tonight?"
"Nah, bus. Hotel on Saturday."
"Does our bus have a real bathroom this time?" Derek questioned.
"No, but the Zip My Heart bus does."
Alyssa and I high-fived.
"THAT'S SO NOT FAIR! THEY'RE DUMB ROADIES!"
I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. I had never been called "roadie" before. See, at my old school we called the people taking the intro to performance art class roadie's because they'd set up and take down our play sets or our music stands and put our instruments away if we played more than one. Mostly, they knew nothing of anything and they needed to learn. I went into the school, took theater and then advanced music theory, skipping the fundamental theory class entirely. I could call seniors taking the intro class roadie, but I skipped that stage. No way in hell I was starting on the bottom, I don't roll like that.
Plus…roadie's are learning by watching…I'm just jumping headfirst into it.
As usual of course.
"They have two girls on their bus." Ronnie shrugged.
"Do we need a keyboardist? We can get a girl keyboardist…" Derek pondered.
"No, no keyboardists." Ronnie shook his head.
"Okay, we're set." Jacky came downstairs and nodded.
"Sweet!" I clapped my hands together. We walked outside to take our official first look at the busses.
"WAIT!" Ronnie yelled. "Jacky, cover her eyes!"
"What the fuck are you doing, Ronnie?!" Alyssa yelled as Jacky covered my eyes.
"Okay, walk down four steps. One. Two. Three. Four." Ronnie was counting. Jacky just kinda lifted me up a little. "OKAY! OPEN!"
I laughed and opened my eyes. Three black busses were parked there.
"Dude…this isn't fair…we didn't get a legit bus until our second tour." Derek mumbled.
"Wait…we're under Epitaph?" Matt asked me.
"What?" I asked and turned to our bus.
Holy fuck.
"RONNIE I LOVE YOU!" I yelled and hugged him. "Holy fucking shiiiiiiit!"
"We're signed! WE'RE FUCKING SIGNED!" Lucas hugged Alyssa.
"Some exciting shit, huh?" Erik came off the bus with a grin.
"Oh my God…" I was still in shock. I was legitimately staring at a huge ass black tour bus…with Epitaph scrawled across the side in a medium white script and Zip My Heart sliced across the middle in a larger font…
"The Z is an unzipping zipper…that's SO cool!" Jared sounded like a giddy little girl.
"Congrats." Jacky whispered in my ear, having taken Ronnie's place in my embrace somewhere.
"I don't know what to say." I breathed, still overly excited.
"Wanna try being a couple?"
Now I really don't know what to say...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Thanks for commenting y'all! :D
PixieChick101 - I'm updating! I'm updating! *scribbles down words* :p thanks for enjoying it so much!
AkuRoku._. : because Ronnie always has to be the different one! XD and yeah...G-strings was pretty creative on my part if I do say so! lmfao I sound so conceited
Haysay: thanks :D and here it is

SOOOOOOOOOO I hope you all know that the 24th (that's tomorrow for where I live) the "I'm Not a Vampire" music video comes out...I'm soooo psyched!

Hope you all enjoy :)

<3 GIMH