Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

I Try

SHEA POV

"I-I-i…" I stammered, caught completely off guard.
"I know…it's really…random…I just thought since you were so set on it maybe we could try…" He trailed off.
"W-we don't have to…if you don't want." I bit my lip, getting nervous.
I could see Jared watching me cautiously out of the corner of my eye.
"Don't fuck with her dude." He warned lowly.
"I'm not you." Jacky answered calmly. "But it's good to know you're friends again." I sighed.
"Don't do that, guys, chill out."
I looked up at Jacky.
"Sure. We can give it a shot." I smiled, I was trying to not let myself get too happy. I mean…if he…you know…he was doing this for me…so he doesn't really like me…
"Come on guys, get on the busses. We'll be heading out. We should hit our break point in two hours or so for breakfast. Then we continue until lunch. Then around 3 we get to the venue." Ronnie announced.
"BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" A tour manager shouted. Andy and the others separated from us.
"See ya soon." Andy ruffled my hair. I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Here, Shea, Alyssa, you're sharing our tour manager, Brett. Okay?" Ronnie introduced us. "Brett, this is Shea, Alyssa, Jared, Matt, and Lucas." He pointed to us each as he said our names.
"Nice to meet all of you, I'm sure we'll have fun. I'll be staying on the Falling in Reverse bus this tour, but feel free to text me if you need anything. My number is on the fridge in the bus."
"Cool." I nodded.
Ronnie frowned.
"So let's head out guys." Brett smiled and waved us onto our separate busses. Jacky paused, holding my hand for a moment before awkwardly dropping it and walking away. I sighed and followed the others onto our bus.

JACKY POV

"Dude, you're a fucking idiot." Ronnie told me when we got on the bus. "First you make her feel like you don't want her by saying 'it's for you' and then you don't even hug her good-bye."
"I didn't--"
"You like her, Vincent, admit it. Even if it's only a little bit."
"I don't know! Okay? She's a great girl. I don't think I like her that way."
"Then why are you giving her hope?" He spat and stormed towards the bunks. "I'm going to sleep. Wake me up for breakfast."
I was a little shaken…
To say the least I mean.
"It's okay, he's just freaking out that they're not being supervised by a manager really." Ryan patted me on the back. "He's been going off off days about Shea relapsing and he's worried being away from her she's more likely to do it."
"But Epitaph's more worried about losing him again." Mika piped.
"Probably." Ryan nodded.
Just then, Brett got on the bus.
"Okay, we're set to go?" We all nodded. "Okay, let's go." The bus started moving.
"You did kinda do the stupidest thing, asking her out." Ryan commented. "Just…be careful with her…she's had a rough life. She's a tough kid…but she's just a teddy bear really."
This wasn't helping at all.

SHEA POV

I climbed last onto the bus and threw my bag down on whatever was nearest to me.
"Jacky is a total ass!" Jared growled.
"Because you were the best boyfriend in the world to her." Lucas snorted. Jared turned his head away.
"Please, don't get hurt." Matt hugged me.
"I won't." I gave him a small smile. I knew I was setting myself up for heartbreak though. "Listen, I'm gonna go to sleep." I headed to the back of the bus, not even bothering to take my bag. "Wake me up when we get to breakfast."
"Got it." Alyssa smiled up from where she was sitting with Erik.
I picked a bunk and didn't even bother to close the curtain. I just fell asleep.
It seemed like moments before I heard my sister shouting at me to get up.
"Come on! Time or breakfast!" And I heard a door slam. I sighed and got up, stretching in the room I could manage and then getting up. I walked towards the bathroom on the bus, grabbed a little face-wash wipe-thing and wiped my face. I quickly threw it out and walked towards the front of the bus as I heard the door open and shut lightly.
"Hey." I saw Jacky climb up a few steps. "How are you?"
"Good." I shrugged.
"We're eating at a diner this morning." He told me, easily putting his hand on the small of my back without any trace of the awkwardness he'd shown earlier.
"Coolio."
"Hey, listen…I-I'm sorry about earlier." His accent was to die for…just saying… "I just…okay so yes, I like you. Just…you are a lot younger considering and I don't want to hurt you because I mean chances are we aren't meant for each other and then you'll get depressed and do drugs and cut and I'll feel like shit and--"
"Jacky, it's fine, I get it." I rolled my eyes.
"I don't want to hurt you." He stopped and looked at me. "I don't think you get it."
"I'm not some innocent little girl who doesn't know shit about the world, Jacky." I crossed my arms. "I know heartbreak. I know pain. I know depression. I know addiction. I'm certainly not a virgin. I can be more than a bit of a whore. I've been beaten and screamed at and treated like shit. Life can't get much worse."
"What if it does?" He looked at me seriously.
"Then you'll be castrated won't you, no problem." I smiled sweetly and he rolled his eyes but I could see a grin tugging at his lips.
"You're mean." He chuckled.
"I try."
♠ ♠ ♠
EEP! Okay sorry guys, it's Hell week(s) for our play this week AND my power went out from Saturday the 29th of October to the 4th of November! AH! And now we're rushing in the play with last minute blocking and shit so yeah, sorry bout that :( HOWEVER I wanted to cry because EVERY time I logged onto mibba AFTER I got my power back, I had a NEW comment on this story! MOST COMMENTS I'VE GOTTEN ON A CHAPTER EVER GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! *cries*
How'd you all like the "I'm Not a Vampire" video???? Huh? Huh????

AkuRoku._. : EEEP! I KNOW! hahahahahaha breathe :p yay thanks for thinking so! I know, FINALLY! I was ready to kill him! XD and her soft drink? Ouch! That's mean D: good thing she said yes XD

Haysay: Mhmm :) and here's more for yaaaa! :p

PixieChick101: haha welcomeeee :) and here's an update for ya! (im happy they got signed too...i had to pull some real strings to get that *nods head in a serious manner)

Bloody-Lace: You're a new reviewer I do believe :) thanks so much for reading and I'm glad you enjoy it so much! I hope my update doesn't disappoint!

Dimitri4ever16: You're new too I think :D Yay! And updating! UPDATING! :p I hope you like it! Thanks SO SO much for reading!

LovelyPixxie: Updating! Updating! UPDATING! :p hahahaha I hope you like this chapter too! I think you're new as well, maybe I'm wrong, there's so many people I feel like there's been a mistake! But thanks so much :) Hope you enjoy!

Please all of ya readers! Comment! I love them! I'm so happy to hear from ya'll!

<3
GIMH

EEEEK!~ PS! So awkward, I just realized I TOTALLY swapped Freddy with the name Erik...Idk when I started that or how the hell I made that mistake...I'm gonna have to go back sometime and fix all that. My cousin just pointed it out to me like "Dude...you swapped the name" and I was like "...Oh...fuck..."