Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Take This to Your Grave, Jacky Vincent

JACKY POV

"Shit." I said aloud. Shea's eyes were wide as if she still had enough sense to know she'd been caught. "Too busy getting high to lock the door?" I asked, sitting on the toilet seat and watching her carefully.
"Don't…tell." She whispered, trembling. I rubbed my face. I had to tell didn't I? For her own good? Her brother needed to know. Her sister needed to know, unless she already did…
"Shea, my God, what are you doing?" I stood up and she shied to the corner. "You're one of the ones who gets skittish…good to know." I walked slowly closer. "Now, I'm not going to hurt you, trust me." She nodded. Her eyes told me she was so far out of it. I cleaned up the counter for her and snorted, no not that kind of snorted, I mean the somewhat amused kind of snorted, when I read the label.
"Oxy, of course." I sighed. "Come on, Shea, let's get you to your room." I was thankful Ronnie had gone out to get something from Nasty's house, even though he wasn't in the band, he was still a good friend of all of us. I helped her to her room, she almost passed out twice. If it was that bad, then she'd been doing this for a while, that much I knew.
I sat her up on her bed.
"Shea? Shea?" I picked up her chin and made her look at me. "Shea, can you dress yourself?" She looked at me in a daze. "I'll take that as a no…" I sighed and dug through her stuff. "Okay, this is something Ronnie will not let you wear." I picked up lingerie between my two fingers as if it were going to kill me and tossed it out of the drawer. I gave up, the female room would forever be a maze to me. I didn't want to leave her in her clothes. Fuck, I couldn't win.
I turned around and my eyes widened.
"What the fuck?! Shea!" I screeched, grabbing the razor blade out of her hand. "Girl, you've got to be fucking kidding me!" It was then I noticed the scars. There were thousands of them. One in particular caught my eye, it was a heart, but it was made of two letters. It was a J and an S. I silently thanked heaven it wasn't a V. I mean, if my initials were engraved on some girls arms I'd feel like shit, whether it was my fault or not. I noticed that was the one that had been re-opened.
"Okay, okay, it's a shallow cut, you'll live." I said, mostly to myself. This girl was starting to give me anxiety. "Here, babe, you need to change." I kneeled in front of her. She tilted her head to the side. I swear, if this had been her first time she'd be a little out there but not acting like a fucking two year old. "Shea? Did you hear me?" She nodded. "Okay good well…get dressed."
She sat there.
I sighed and looked around. I knew Alyssa had been picked up by her boyfriend and his parents after Ronnie made sure he was safe. Mr. Radke wasn't home…I closed the door anyways and took off my shirt. "Here, since you can't help me find your clothes, sleep in this." I told her. "Now listen carefully, and please don't get scared." I remembered her experiences with men in the past. "I'm going to help you get dressed." I helped take her Metal Mulisha shirt off and was about to unbutton her skinnies when she leaned her forehead against mine. I figured she was tired, a side effect of long term oxy abuse was fatigue after all. But I was wrong. Suddenly I felt her lips press against mine and I didn't know what to do. She was damn aggressive for a fifteen year old girl, she tried pushing her tongue into my mouth. I pulled back immediately and she whimpered.
My God, this girl is impossible to deal with high.
"Come on, lets get you dressed." I pulled the shirt over hear head and finished pulling her pants off.
"Stay with me?" I pinched the bridge of my nose. I can't be doing this. She's not in her right mind, heaven forbid she comes down from it while I'm still here… I checked my cellphone. Ronnie would be back in fifteen minutes.
"For five minutes." I told her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down on top of her. "And not if we're doing this."
She pouted and I had to chuckle. The girl was cute, and she was a hell of a lot of trouble, if she was older and legal maybe I'd think about it, but then again, probably not.
"Please?" She kissed my neck and I tensed, starting to get up. I was wrong saying she was timid when she was high, she was damn sexy. I felt her smirk into my neck before nipping. I stifled a moan and got up entirely.
"I said no, Shea. You're high. You need to sleep or something. I'm going to go grab a shirt and you can chill here. I'll see you tomorrow."
She frowned and crossed her arms.
"Good night." I closed the door behind me.
Wow, that was almost really bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE READ THIS
two updates?! holy crud! there might be more :)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment! I know people are reading, theres two subscriberssss! SO what made you want to subscribe? what made this story good enough to read and continue reading?
:) thanks all you guys!