Sequel: Mirror Image
Status: Finished, Complete, DONE! Read the Sequel ;)

Just Like You...

Bless the Fall I've Taken to Escape the Fate

JACKY POV

"No…" Ronnie blinked, shocked. "She's only sixteen…"
"She is." I mumbled. I hated doing this to the girl. She needed help though.
"Pills?" He asked hopefully.
"No, she's not popping, she's definitely snorting." I told him.
"How do you know all this?!" Ryan looked at me incredulously.
"Last night, I had to go to the bathroom and she had left it unlocked." I told them, feeling more than a little uncomfortable with the fact everyone was crowding around me.
"She can't be…" He murmured.
"Ronnie, she is." I told him.
"But why? How?!" He got up and kicked the leg of the table, running his fingers through his hair he turned a 360 back to look at us.
"Think about it. She lived with her mother for sixteen years of her life. She was raped and treated like shit. Her mom was an addict, couldn't have been too hard to get the shit." I pointed out. "And that's just it, the addictive personality runs in the genes. Look at you and Riley and your mother and now Shea."
"Is Alyssa doing it too?" He asked, head in his hands.
"No, I don't think so." I shook my head.
"My God, why would she do this?! Doesn't she know how much it ruins your life? Does she want to be mom? Does she want to be me?! Does she not fucking learn from my damn mistakes--"
"She didn't know you then." I put my hand on his shoulder, having gotten up and walked over to him.
"Ugh!" He sat down.
"So what are we going to do?" Derek asked.
"Stop her before she ruins her life." Ronnie grumbled.
"Rehab?" Ryan asked.
"Nope, we're gonna do this ourselves. Vince," I hated when people called me Vince, it was a nickname he'd started. Before the band I made everyone call me Jacky. Now I respond to Jacky, mother fucker, quiet ass, antisocial, Vince, and Vincent. "You know what her stash looks like. While her band's practicing go find it and jack it."
I sighed and nodded, still feeling bad.
"And what are the rest of us doing?" Mika asked.
"Dealing with her withdrawal." Ronnie said through clenched teeth.
I think I just started a family feud…

SHEA POV

"It's not a big deal." Alyssa told me, "They'd have learned sooner or later anyways. Now come on, the band is coming up here in an hour." She threw my black cami at me with my grey skinnies and I pulled my converse on my feet, slinging a belt over my hip. She pulled on her vans after getting her dark blue skinnies on and her gray tank top with neon zebra stripes. I pulled my hair back in low pony after spending so long straightening it just because. My bangs fell in front of my face as I put my eyeliner on.
We went downstairs and Ronnie greeted us.
"Hey, you guys can use the studio in the basement." He told us.
I blinked.
"Wow, okay."
The doorbell rang and the boys walked in. Lucas picked me up in a hug and spun me around. Freddy walked in too, he wasn't part of the band, but he helped us out a hell of a lot, plus he could drive one person (he had his Cinderella license) so he had taken Matt and Jared had taken Lucas.
"How's life, baby girl?" Lucas kissed my forehead, he was older that Freddy but he hadn't gotten his license, something about the hours and shit. He was nineteen and he was like the best older brother ever. He lived next door to me when I lived with mom. We'd met him when we were six, running out of the house after my mom's boyfriend had beaten us badly. He didn't have a mom, but his dad was nice to us.
"Good." I gave him a smile.
"Who are you living with again?" He asked, looking around me.
"My mom's ex-husband." I told him. He looked confused. "It's a long story. I don't want to get into it." I explained.
He nodded.
"Where do I put my shit?!" Matt yelled, carrying a guitar case, an amp, and like fifty pedals.
"We've got enough shit for you to live downstairs." I laughed. "Don't worry about it, take the guitar and put your other shit in the car." He hugged me.
"Okay, may I ask why your basement has my shit?"
"Uh, my half-brother has a band." I stuck my tongue out at him. My phone buzzed.
Take the staircase with the red star.
I rolled my eyes.
Okay, Ronnie, why so specific? We can take the other door too and just walk through the rest of the basement into the little recording room-thing.
He responded.
We want to watch so we have the room set up blind, so just go straight to it this way they don't see us.
I put my phone back in my pocket.
"Okay, we've got drums downstairs too so you don't need to grab yours." I told Lucas. He nodded. "Where's Jared?"
The devil walked in with his bass case slung over his shoulder.
"Hey, haven't seen you in forever." He nodded to Alyssa.
"Hey, Jared." Alyssa gave him a friendly smile, he couldn't tell it was forced, but I could.
"So let's get down to the basement then!" I skipped to the door with the pretty red star and we headed down to the dark abyss of a mini-studio.
"Sweet set-up!" Matt looked around. Lucas tapped at the drums.
"Damn, this is awesome."
"Cool." Jared nodded.
"Alleycat, I need to talk to you." I told Alyssa, pulling her out of the door and onto the staircase and dragging Freddy with us. "So Ronnie and his buds are watching. Freddy you can go watch too, go upstairs and there's a door right next to this one, it leads down to the basement too but a different part. Some very famous people in my and the rest of the band's world are down there so behave and don't tell anyone in our room they're watching."
Freddy laughed and nodded.
"Okay."
"Great, come on then, Alyssa." And I pulled my sister back into the room.
"Okay guys!" I cheered, doing a ridiculous little dance.
"You high on something?" Matt laughed.
"On LIFEEEEEEEE!" I sang. I always acted like this with the band, but I really was excited, my half brother was Ronnie fucking Radke and he and the entire Falling in Reverse crew were fucking watching us. We'd gone from lame nobodies who had a following of maybe twenty people to twenty people plus having been watched by famous people! That's really odd but it's awesome!
"Great." Lucas sighed, "Who gave her caffeine?"
"Blame the half brother and his fridge full of mountain dew." Alyssa sighed.
"Shea, no mountain dew!" Jared laughed. I wanted to say "oh so now we're talking" but I didn't.
"No one here to stop me anymore, so why not?" I smirked at him.
He looked a little embarrassed and fiddled with the E string on his bass.
"Let's play this like we're playing a show." Alyssa said.
"Great idea!" I bounced on the balls of my feet.
"All covers or all originals?" Matt asked. "So I can get in the zone."
"A MIX!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"OKAY THEN!" Lucas shouted back.
"MY MOTIVATION FOR THIS PERFORMANCE IS ME AND THEN FAMOUS PEOPLE I'M COVERING!" Matt shouted.
"GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP THE MICROPHONES ARE ON!" Alyssa yelled.
"Okay, okay." I laughed. Lucas got behind the drums.
"Line up?" Matt kicked the switch on the amp he was using.
"Uh…okay…Rockstardom, It's Over, Remember Me, Good Enough or Not, Sick of You, and Loving You." I said.
"So all the songs we've ever written." Matt nodded. "Okay."
"Then…Fallen Angels…Welcome to the Family, Super Bass," We did a damn good punk rock cover of that, On the Floor--"
"Nooooo, then I have to sing." Matt pouted.
"Well…you scream more or less." I shrugged.
"Okay so sing and scream, I don't like that."
"You like screaming just fine when you're in bed." I smirked.
"Biiiiiiiitch!" He stuck his tongue out at me. "You don't even know me in bed."
I laughed.
"So then no to On the Floor." I made a face trying to think. "Feel Good Inc.--I'll play bass too for that one, The Drug in Me is You--"
"Will we perform that as a music video spoof or as a legit song?" Lucas asked.
"We don't have any of our spoof equipment." I sighed, "So a song."
"Aw, well throw one music video spoof in there." He pouted.
"We don't have any of our shit." I reminded before my eyes caught something. "Never mind, we can do The Flood," against my better judgement with my half-brother ex-singer for Escape the Fate watching us, "We've got a steering wheel." I pointed to a retarded looking mic in the corner.
"YES!" Matt cheered.
"Love Addict, anyone?" I asked.
Alyssa strummed the first chord for that.
"Hellz yeah!"
"And The Westerner." I smiled. "With my lyrics."
"Okie dokie!" Alyssa grinned.
"So let's get starteeeed!"

JACKY POV

"Go, now." Ronnie told me.
I nodded as the band in the room in front of us finished the last of their own original songs. They were pretty good. We had the room set up like an interrogation room so that we could see them but they can't see us.
I got up and left, going upstairs to search Shea's stuff.

SHEA'S POV

"This one is for the boys with the cooling system!" Alyssa screamed into my mic.
"Top down, AC with the colon' system!" I screamed. We alternated lines for the first verse and she screamed in the chorus at some parts while I sang.
The second verse we'd changed up a bit.
"This one is for the boys dubbed emo, listen up 'cause the shit he lay is screamo. He could ball with the crew, he could solo. But I think I like him better when he doll. And I think I like him better with his skinny jeans on. He ain't even gotta put eyeliner on. He just gotta give me that look, when he give me that look then the panties coming off, oh!
"Excuse me, you're a hell of a guy. You know I've really god a thing for the bad-boy guys. I mean, sigh, sickening eyes. I can tell that you're in touch with your devilish side." Suddenly something possessed me to change one more line. My stage name in the past had been Zipper, Alyssa was Stitches, it's a long story. Point being… "Yes I did, yes I did. Somebody please tell him who the fuck I is. I am Zipper Radke, I mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up."
Alyssa laughed at my change.
"Dumb ass, you wish you were Radke." Matt laughed at the end.
"Fuck, I'm better." I stuck my tongue out. "I could beat him…or tie him…in guitar hero any day, and most certainly beat him on stage for real." Alyssa laughed.
"Egotistical." Lucas laughed.
"That's why they call me QUEEN of the music scene." I sang obnoxiously, "Queen rhymes better, I like it."
Matt rolled his eyes.
"You like it better because it'd refer to you."
"So true." I laughed.
We played Feel Good Inc. and moved on to The Drug in Me is You.
"Now we'll prove Radke is better." Matt laughed at me.
I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Wait, Shea can make the faces." Lucas reminded. "Do the entire impersonation, it's more fun that way."
I grinned.
"Can she mix it with her 'Arthur' impersonation? It's more fun that way, then she acts drunk too." Matt grinned, referring to the remake of the movie "Arthur" with Russell Brand.
"I'll do this how I very well please." I pouted.
"Well, do it like a performance and go wild like you always do." Alyssa laughed.
"Will do, sis."
We finished that with a breathless me.
"It's more fun with the music video spoof." Matt sighed. "Then she almost gets raped."
"Yeah, so much more fun, Matt." I rolled my eyes.
"He's just into it because of the handcuffs." Lucas laughed.
ONTO THE NEXT ONE!" Alyssa cheered.
"On to the next one, on to the next one--" Alyssa put her hand over my mouth.
"I didn't mean that." She rolled her eyes at my horrible Jay-Z attempt.
"Nah, she meant the ETF one." Jared finally spoke again.
"Too late, we're doing The Flood." I laughed.
We did Love Addict first, Alyssa made that song a blast like always.
The Westerner was fun. The only thing I ever change is the beginning.
"I was born one morning in October, on the weirdest day. Abandoned by my father, by my mother I was raised. My mother raised my sister and I with a mangled heart. My father left me…" The music paused, "Fuck did he even leave me shit?" Don't ask why I used "mangled" or why I decided to put in our actual birth month, I just did.
"OKAY MUSIC VIDEO SPOOF TIME!" Matt grinned. "Everyone move their amps and shit to the back so we can move it back!"
I know that makes zero sense, bear with me. In the actual video for The Flood, they drive up to a random whatcha-ma-call-it storage thing and open it. In this, we just carry our shit up, except for me. I moved the retarded mic in the front and center and adjusted the height before moving to the back. Freddy came in, thank God because he always works the effects in test runs and stuff and I guess he'd asked someone out there how to work random shit a little mini home studio shouldn't even have because he worked the lights (which was the basic lights that made the room light or dark) and somehow got a rain sound effect going. He turned the lights on dim and the guys and Alyssa pulled their shit up to their spots.
"Yup, you guys go ahead and do that, I'm the front man, I don't work here." I nodded and walked past them, inspecting the microphone. When the rain effect stopped and the music had started I came in with my "Oh come on!" Then continued in a normal speaking voice, "What the fuck is this thing?! I asked for a microphone, not a damn steering wheel!" Eventually I started with the verse. Alyssa was gonna be my lovely Max as usual.
"You're feeling numb, from all that has become. It leaves your gums, slips down your tongue." There was no way in hell I was licking that microphone. "And travels fast down towards your lungs. All because I'm--"
"LEAVING YOU BEHIND!" Alyssa pushed to get at the mic too and screamed while I turned away, still singing. We continued on.
"You've brought the flood!" I sang. "Whoa!" And then again I continued in a speaking voice. "This is a microphone! I get it!"
Alyssa and Matt had screamed "INSANE" in each other's faces and now Alyssa was going back to her normal spot to get a running start…well I guess you could call it that.
"All because I'm--" I ducked and Alyssa took the microphone screaming,
"LEAVING YOU BEHIND!"
Alyssa and I stood next to each other.
"LEAVE IT BE!" We screamed in each other's faces.
"I TAKE IT BACK!"
"TAKE IT BACK!" Alyssa screamed back.
"LEAVE IT BE!" We screamed together again, that's how every set of those went. We ended together and all of us stopped, Alyssa and I a little breathless before grinning like mad and high-fiving each other.
"Fuck yeah!" Matt ruffled my hair. "Way to go, Zipper!"
"Stitches can SCREAM!" Lucas laughed.
"We all established this years ago." I rolled my eyes.
We all laughed together before the door opened and closed. Standing in the room now were Ronnie, Derek, Mika, and Ryan. I didn't see Jacky but maybe he went ot the bathroom.
"Great job guys." Ronnie laughed. Alyssa and I hugged him.
"Oh my God." Jared blinked.
"Holy shit…" Matt trailed off.
"You're Ronnie Radke." Lucas told him.
"Great, now that we've told the man his name," I laughed.
"Dude, how did you get him here?!" Matt looked at me.
"He lives here, idiot." Alyssa rolled her eyes.
"Hey guys, meet my brother…" I trailed off, "Or half brother or whatever."
"Damn. That's fucking awesome." Lucas was still amazed.
"That it is." Ronnie laughed, "I have some damn talented sisters, don't I? You guys were all really good." He smiled. "Loved the impression of me."
"Why thank you." I grinned, "I think I did a great job with that."
"That you did." He laughed.
With that we all went upstairs to talk and then eventually all the band left. Damn, it was a good afternoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, Reddy Freddy, that was just random enough :p XDD and yeah, ooooh snap, hes in for it now, especially after this chapter, don't you agree? :3
YAY! I have readers and subbers and I'm happyful! And thanks to the wonderful Reddy Freddy I actually have comments which is something I didn't think I'd have. Thanks for da awesomeee support!
Like I said before, comments, criticism, love, hate, randomness, i take it all. Feel free :)